ADVERTISEMENT

Is racism global

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
if you look at standard of living and other factors generally countries like Norway ,Switzerland etc rank highest, whereas African nations , hatti etc rate the worst despite having many more natural resources.

giphy.gif

Reactions: RBB89 and Morrison
I don't know about anyone else, but I think what we really need is a Beer Summit.

#wwOd

It would be better than hiding in the White House doing nothing but declaring phantasms to be "terrorist organizations."
The beer summit wasnt bad, just ineffective. Encouraging protests all over the country is a mistake. Since so few rioters are actual protesters, they should get the fire hose and Singapore style public lashings.

LMAO at the pearl clutching for Antifa. Antifa isn't helping anyone. Not that Trump is helping anyone, either. The media is driving this just like they did the covid scare, and the blood and destruction is on their hands. Culmination of a 4 year temper tantrum because Trump won. I sure hope ta God Biden wins and all y'all finally STFU.

Regardless, things have changed. I have a gun in my house today for the first time in my life. World gone cray...

Last edited:
if you look at standard of living and other factors generally countries like Norway ,Switzerland etc rank highest, whereas African nations , hatti etc rate the worst despite having many more natural resources.

• Sad
Reactions: vesuvius13

you get a bunch of large assed hos together sadly this can be the result, Chuck e Cheese does have shit pizza, but I always knew that going in and never turned violent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT