ADVERTISEMENT

is race out tonight?

From our pal Tom Brew:

“J.D. Campbell, Indiana's senior assistant athletic director for men's basketball communications and special projects, declined to comment Wednesday morning on rumors that were circulating around social media that Hoosiers forward Race Thompson broke his nose in practice on Tuesday.

‘Nothing here’ Campbell texted to HoosiersNow.com on Wednesday morning when asked for an official comment on the rumors.”

From our pal Tom Brew:

“J.D. Campbell, Indiana's senior assistant athletic director for men's basketball communications and special projects, declined to comment Wednesday morning on rumors that were circulating around social media that Hoosiers forward Race Thompson broke his nose in practice on Tuesday.

‘Nothing here’ Campbell texted to HoosiersNow.com on Wednesday morning when asked for an official comment on the rumors.”
“Nothing here”. Interesting.

I broke my nose and orbital bone my senior year of college. I think I missed one game. Wore a mask for 1 game.

Lots of blood with that injury. And for a few days if I gritted my teeth or chewed food, it felt and sounded like Rice Crispies in my face.

I didn’t have surgery. Maybe mine was less severe. But if he’s out for the year...well I’ll just say times have changed a little bit.

I remember Reggie Miller running into Alan Houston of the Pistons and breaking his face in the mid 90s. He missed a couple of weeks with fractured orbital then came back in the playoffs and had to wear goggles.

what are the rumor's of how he obtained it
Kelvin Sampson flew into Bloomington on Billy Donovan's private jet, stopped at a carwash to update me on his situation, signed a one-day contract to become IU's coach again so he could get inducted into the IU hall of fame, and then drop kicked Race in the eye to impress a cheerleader named Megan. Then he ran off to smoke a bowl with Ricky Williams and Stephan Van Treese.

We will need to wait on the fine folks from GBI to let us know the real scoop.

After all, they were oh so correct on the Hunter suspension lol

Kelvin Sampson flew into Bloomington on Billy Donovan's private jet, stopped at a carwash to update me on his situation, signed a one-day contract to become IU's coach again so he could get inducted into the IU hall of fame, and then drop kicked Race in the eye to impress a cheerleader named Megan. Then he ran off to smoke a bowl with Ricky Williams and Stephan Van Treese.
Good stuff but I was waiting for the Ivan Renko reference

What happened? I thought that Sam Story was an IU basketball Nostradamus, Race broke his nose and face due to suffering a huge blow to the face from another player in a full fledged brawl and that Romeo was banging Devonte's girlfriend and Matt Painter was poking a PU cheerleader and got her pregnant. Meanwhile, IU blows a 15 point lead and is losing on the road vs Buttgers. We ****ING SUCK!

What happened? I thought that Sam Story was an IU basketball Nostradamus, Race broke his nose and face due to suffering a huge blow to the face from another player in a full fledged brawl and that Romeo was banging Devonte's girlfriend and Matt Painter was poking a PU cheerleader and got her pregnant. Meanwhile, IU blows a 15 point lead and is losing on the road vs Buttgers. We ****ING SUCK!

One of those things is definitely true. Take your pick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT