ADVERTISEMENT

Is next years schedule finalized yet?

Wiedersehen

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
I know football is just around the corner but I’m (for the first time in a while) looking past that... can’t wait for hoops to start next fall. Anyone know if the schedule is complete?

I know football is just around the corner but I’m (for the first time in a while) looking past that... can’t wait for hoops to start next fall. Anyone know if the schedule is complete?
I’m years past it seems the schedule is released in full around mid August.

With the way the Hoosiers looked last year on the gridiron, I'll be pretty excited to see what they do this fall, then more excitement with a revamped basketball program. This will be the first year ever I'm looking forward to both sports.

Reactions: Al Bino
Amen! Football has me stoked but basketball is my passion! For the first time in a long time I feel like the basketball program is being led by the right man!

Amen! Football has me stoked but basketball is my passion! For the first time in a long time I feel like the basketball program is being led by the right man!

At least for me, unfortunately I felt that way four years ago!

I hope that this time the good feeling last a LONG time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT