ADVERTISEMENT

Is Marshall in Indianapolis yet?

Let 'er Fly

Junior
Feb 12, 2005
Is Freddy, by chance, watching the games in Indy? Can someone arrange a date at St Elmo's between Fred and Marshall? Let's do this thing.

Hopefully we eliminate him this weekend and you all can get the show on the road back to where Indiana is supposed to be.

Waiting is the worst. We stared at a damn door in Memphis for days like crazy people waiting for Cal info. I know you guys are basketball nuts too...fun times haha!

Reactions: 5morebanners
Hopefully we eliminate him this weekend and you all can get the show on the road back to where Indiana is supposed to be.

Waiting is the worst. We stared at a damn door in Memphis for days like crazy people waiting for Cal info. I know you guys are basketball nuts too...fun times haha!
Good point. that may the final litmus test for Marshall. Beat UK, and he gets the job.

Good point. that may the final litmus test for Marshall. Beat UK, and he gets the job.

More like the other way around. Lose to UK and finally get fed up with his seed lot in the tourney and say: "you know what, if I coach Indiana I will get a better seed when I win 30 games".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT