ADVERTISEMENT

Is Brunk still a backup?

Or is he a starter?
Just keep playing him like he’s been playing. He has provided major contributions this year. I don’t know what Archie told him, but his soft play went out the window one game (can’t remember which one), and every since then he has been a different player. Consistently contributing and made some HUGE plays tonight. Great add for us.

Just keep playing him like he’s been playing. He has provided major contributions this year. I don’t know what Archie told him, but his soft play went out the window one game (can’t remember which one), and every since then he has been a different player. Consistently contributing and made some HUGE plays tonight. Great add for us.

I think it was the UCONN game. Pretty soft in the first half and since then Joey has been tough.

Reactions: ufo33 and iubud
I think it was the UCONN game. Pretty soft in the first half and since then Joey has been tough.
That might be the one. I remember just thinking how weak he was playing and about lost it when he got swatted.

Then BOOM. All of a sudden he was strong with the ball. Creating fouls. Making buckets through contact. And has been a totally different player since then.

I’ll go check that game tape. But you just might be right!

Reactions: ufo33
IIRC, some of our resident experts declared things like "if he starts then IU is in trouble", "A Bulter bench player won't help IU" and "shows how desperate Archie was".

Wonder what the haters say now?

Joey has been TERRIFIC!!
He is better than any "big" Butler has.

Reactions: ufo33
Love his energy, love his offensive efficiency, love how he battles in the post....

But I f#$king can't stand how he constantly overhedge on high ball screens. We tend to get killed when he does.

I have no idea why he does either. Trayce, Deron, Race or Justin don't.

Love his energy, love his offensive efficiency, love how he battles in the post....

But I f#$king can't stand how he constantly overhedge on high ball screens. We tend to get killed when he does.

I have no idea why he does either. Trayce, Deron, Race or Justin don't.

He was over zealous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT