ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

Geesh looking bad against Depaul early. Unathletic looking bunch..
Surprising their offense looks this bad. Considering they returned many of their players from last year and had a really good offense. Losing Cook and the Kansas transfer ... they look horrible. I guess Bohannan is himped up too ..

What's sad is they have no heart or desire to play defense either. Opponent shooting 63% and you only have 3 fouls .. either you're totally outclassed or you're not trying.

Quick teams give Iowa trouble because Iowa lack foot speed to match it especially at the guard position.

Wait a minute - when IU struggled to blow out Portland NottaState U - it was Archie being strategic and trying to figure out things that will pay off in the B10...

Some of you fans crack me up...

Geesh looking bad against Depaul early. Unathletic looking bunch..
Iowa looking bad. Nebraska is awful, Northwestern took a big dump and Illinois looked like the same Illinois team of the past couple of years. Waiting to see if Rutgers and PSU join them in the cellar this year.

Iowa looking bad. Nebraska is awful, Northwestern took a big dump and Illinois looked like the same Illinois team of the past couple of years. Waiting to see if Rutgers and PSU join them in the cellar this year.
Why are you throwing rocks in a glass house? The B1G may be down across the board.

B1G not off to great start. Still early but barring major injuries and with talent I've seen in our 2 games without Green playing, I'm starting to think 23-8 / 13-7 might be a reasonable expectation. Feel a little hesitant to hit the "post' button now....but what the hell...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT