ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting story for drama lovers

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pag...-brady-bill-belichick-internal-power-struggle

The passage that jumps out at me on a second read is, "Kraft has confessed to people in the building that trading Garoppolo might have been a mistake. He reset a toxic relationship with the Colts with the Brissett trade. He has even become good friends with Goodell."

WTH? Kraft has admitted a mistake? Patching things up with the Colts and Goodell? Wow. I think he's trying to set himself up to become Trump's ambassador to the District of Columbia or some similar territory hostile to Trump.

I'm sure that some ESPN hack who never set foot in the facility knows more about Kraft, Belichick, and Brady than, well... Kraft, Belichick, and Brady themselves. They have released a clear statement:

“For the past 18 years, the three of us have enjoyed a very good and productive working relationship. In recent days, there have been multiple media reports that have speculated theories that are unsubstantiated, highly exaggerated or flat out inaccurate. The three of us share a common goal. We look forward to the enormous challenge of competing in the postseason and the opportunity to work together in the future, just as we have for the past 18 years. It is unfortunate that there is even a need for us to respond to these fallacies. As our actions have shown, we stand united.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/05/belichick-brady-kraft-we-stand-united/

WickerSHAM's article is riddled with provable untruths. One of a dozen examples: Brady is supposedly miffed at not being named winner of the "Patriot of the week" award.

Problem: there is not now, nor was there ever, a Patriot of the week award. Sometimes they do pass out a game ball in the locker room. For example, Brady got the game ball when he set the all-time wins record. There is also a practice players of the week award, given almost exclusively to practice squad players who prepped the team for the opponent by simulating the skills of that opponent. A practice squad running back emulating the running style of Le'veon Bell, for example, There are also off season workout awards. But there is no Patriot of the week award.

Obvious fabrication.

I'm sure that some ESPN hack who never set foot in the facility knows more about Kraft, Belichick, and Brady than, well... Kraft, Belichick, and Brady themselves. They have released a clear statement:

“For the past 18 years, the three of us have enjoyed a very good and productive working relationship. In recent days, there have been multiple media reports that have speculated theories that are unsubstantiated, highly exaggerated or flat out inaccurate. The three of us share a common goal. We look forward to the enormous challenge of competing in the postseason and the opportunity to work together in the future, just as we have for the past 18 years. It is unfortunate that there is even a need for us to respond to these fallacies. As our actions have shown, we stand united.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/05/belichick-brady-kraft-we-stand-united/

WickerSHAM's article is riddled with provable untruths. One of a dozen examples: Brady is supposedly miffed at not being named winner of the "Patriot of the week" award.

Problem: there is not now, nor was there ever, a Patriot of the week award. Sometimes they do pass out a game ball in the locker room. For example, Brady got the game ball when he set the all-time wins record. There is also a practice players of the week award, given almost exclusively to practice squad players who prepped the team for the opponent by simulating the skills of that opponent. A practice squad running back emulating the running style of Le'veon Bell, for example, There are also off season workout awards. But there is no Patriot of the week award.

Obvious fabrication.
Well it’s good to know that I can rest easy tonight. Thanks for getting to the bottom of this!

Obvious fabrication.
LOL. You're such a sheep.

Obvious fabrication.
Obvious non-denial deflection.

Thanks for providing that link. The Cheatriots statement doesn’t deny even one, simple assertion in any of the “multiple” media reports it mentions. It represents everything we’ve all come to expect from the Cheatriots.

Unless you think Belichick is more candid with Cheatriot fans than he is with the rest of the world, you don’t have a clue what Belichick is thinking or how long he’ll stay in a position where he is Brady’s assistant.

I hope Kraft gives Brady a five year extension with a tremendous pay increase. It is possible Belichick doesn’t want to put up with this that long, and we all want to see how dazzling Brady is without Belichick showing him what to do.

Wait... you are telling me that a 77-year-old owner, a 65-year-old head coach, and a 40-year-old quarterback are not going to be working together forever? Shocking!

Like the people who for each of the past 10 years, some on this forum, insisting that this is the year where Brady's downfall begins.

Keep saying it and SOME DAY you will be right.

Wait... you are telling me that a 77-year-old owner, a 65-year-old head coach, and a 40-year-old quarterback are not going to be working together forever? Shocking!

Like the people who for each of the past 10 years, some on this forum, insisting that this is the year where Brady's downfall begins.

Keep saying it and SOME DAY you will be right.
You’re pretty gullible, aren’t you?

Granted, Shitter is a giant douche, but this story is much ado about nothing.

Meanwhile, the Pats are going to win another Super Bowl, against the home field Vikings, after a key 4th quarter Harrison sack in the AFC title game versus the Steelers.

Goat, feel free to get an early start in jinxing this train wreck.

Meanwhile, the Pats are going to win another Super Bowl, against the home field Vikings, after a key 4th quarter Harrison sack in the AFC title game versus the Steelers.

I don't believe in jinxes.

I do think a matchup between the [jinx-redacted] and the Patriots is the most likely Super Bowl pairing, but I think the [jinx-redacted] could actually pull out the win.

Reactions: Brockway
Does your child know how to turn off/ignore her phone? I don't know how any of these phone addicts direct their attention to any activity including driving a vehicle.
Good luck.

Obvious fabrication.

I wish you would just die.....

Reactions: IUSUMMERS

Patriots won’t get to the Super Bowl.

I heard Brady is battling a severe case of anal prolapse and may miss this next game. Belachick to the Colts where he reunites with Brissett to win 3 more Superbowls, 2 against the Garappolo led niners.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT