ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting question....

BusdriverE

Junior
Dec 16, 2018
After the win over MSU, it made me realize a few things have gone differently than I expected so far this season. And so my question is what is the biggest surprise so far this yr?
1. DG not a starter
2. Brunk a solid and consistent contributor
3. We're tied for 2nd in the BIG
4. frpaugh predicting a win over MSU..
discuss amongst yourselves

Reactions: MrBing
Green's playing time is starting to fade further away. Last night Green committed a unforced travel and he just sat the ball down on the floor and walked away from the ref. Then Green took several off balance one-on- one bricks, and got yanked from the game by Archie never to return.

Green's playing time is starting to fade further away. Last night Green committed a unforced travel and he just sat the ball down on the floor and walked away from the ref. Then Green took several off balance one-on- one bricks, and got yanked from the game by Archie never to return.
beyond that, he jogged back on defense and let many 3's go unguarded. He appears as if he's checked out. I hope he plays even less next game.

AMs job is to get DG back in the game playing the way IU needs him to. IU is a better team that will win more games with DG playing 15 - 18 solid minutes providing that spark off the bench we have all seen as well as solid D which he is quite capable of.

DG may be pouting but AM needs to stir him back up. IU needs him down the stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT