ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Article In the o$u D-line

Wow. tOSU has 5star depth all up and down the DL. Yet, sack totals have fallen two straight years.

Who cares, let's play the game!

Wow. tOSU has 5star depth all up and down the DL. Yet, sack totals have fallen two straight years.

Who cares, let's play the game!
Going to be a very difficult test for IUs offensive line. Lagow will need to get rid of it quick.

Going to be a very difficult test for IUs offensive line. Lagow will need to get rid of it quick.

Nah, those guys will get stood up at the line and Lagow will have all day to pick them youngins apart.

Reactions: 76-1
OSU DL will present a challenge for IU's inexperienced OL this year but their are plays to slow down the rush and tire out the DL. IU has players to excel on offense but it will take all playing at a high level IE nodropped passes, no fumbles, no missed blocks, no missed reads by QB for the offense to click. I like some of the things I saw out of the offense in the Spring Game and saw play calling by Coach DeBord when he was UM OC that impressed me. Coach has a wide range of experience to get our offense back on track after last year's decline. Opening Night will be a good test to see how good the team can be this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT