ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting analysis of game

Accurate as far as I am concerned.

Pretty much. Watching the highlights can't help but notice the refs swallowing their whistles on TJD's final shot in regulation - probably should have gone up for the dunk but no doubt in my mind that WI gets that call if the situation is reversed. Didn't show it but Hunter's last shot in the first OT was the other blown chance for the win. Again should have gone up for a dunk instead of the little dink shot. In any case, no reason for anyone to hang their heads on this one - IU played well enough to win, on the road, down a significant Player and absorbed some phantom calls (like the late one against Rob on Trice's pull-up), and had it right there for the taking.

Having Leal emerge as a rotation Player and a threat from deep is huge. Jerome seems like he's starting to play more aggressively, Trayce just keeps getting better and TOs aside seems like Al and Rob may be starting to pull it together. With Armaan coming back could be this Team is beginning to gel for a shot at a good Conference run. They have the Defense but last night they started to execute on Offense as well, and against the only other Team with a higher ranked defensive efficiency than IU. Thought/hoped it would come, but it's about damn time.

NE & pU games should reveal whether this is real or not setting up a showdowns against MSU & IA. If Franklin makes it back by then could be really good games and chance for one/two of those signature thangs that get everyone so excited.

Pretty much. Watching the highlights can't help but notice the refs swallowing their whistles on TJD's final shot in regulation - probably should have gone up for the dunk but no doubt in my mind that WI gets that call if the situation is reversed. Didn't show it but Hunter's last shot in the first OT was the other blown chance for the win. Again should have gone up for a dunk instead of the little dink shot. In any case, no reason for anyone to hang their heads on this one - IU played well enough to win, on the road, down a significant Player and absorbed some phantom calls (like the late one against Rob on Trice's pull-up), and had it right there for the taking.

Having Leal emerge as a rotation Player and a threat from deep is huge. Jerome seems like he's starting to play more aggressively, Trayce just keeps getting better and TOs aside seems like Al and Rob may be starting to pull it together. With Armaan coming back could be this Team is beginning to gel for a shot at a good Conference run. They have the Defense but last night they started to execute on Offense as well, and against the only other Team with a higher ranked defensive efficiency than IU. Thought/hoped it would come, but it's about damn time.

NE & pU games should reveal whether this is real or not setting up a showdowns against MSU & IA. If Franklin makes it back by then could be really good games and chance for one/two of those signature thangs that get everyone so excited.
Great glass half full view.
Hope u r correct

Game was lost around 10min mark in first half Archie decided to play three freshman at the same time Wisconsin went on a 11-0 run. Archie has to be accountable for some questionable moves.

Reactions: mk23
Game was lost around 10min mark in first half Archie decided to play three freshman at the same time Wisconsin went on a 11-0 run. Archie has to be accountable for some questionable moves.
No, the game was lost in the 2nd overtime when the clock was at 0:00 with Wisconsin leading.

Once you understand that rule, you'll understand basketball much better .. hopefully.

No, the game was lost in the 2nd overtime when the clock was at 0:00 with Wisconsin leading.

Once you understand that rule, you'll understand basketball much better .. hopefully.

Sorry dad, we all know your love for Archie.

My thought when the three freshmen were in was that IU really misses Brunk and with him not playing Archie is forced to make this decision in order to rest players. The three freshmen, playing at the same time, weakened IU, on both ends of the court. I was relieved when the more seasoned players returned and I was thrilled that the Wisconsin lead was reduced.

You sure it wasn't when IU was up 6 late in the second half? Or when Trayce missed the bunny as time was about to expire in regulation?

Asinine post(er).

Reactions: Hoosierific
My thought when the three freshmen were in was that IU really misses Brunk and with him not playing Archie is forced to make this decision in order to rest players. The three freshmen, playing at the same time, weakened IU, on both ends of the court. I was relieved when the more seasoned players returned and I was thrilled that the Wisconsin lead was reduced.
Exactly why wisky is so good. All five starters are seniors. In this season with limited pre-season that is gold.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
There's a reason they don't call it a game after the first 10 minutes. That's a ridiculous statement, as is the upcoming statement where you claim I'm Archie's brother, dad, friend, fan or apologist.

Lol. They led by 6 with under 5 min to play. But they lost the game halfway through the first half? Some of the reasoning skills on here just bad. Sounds like my Craps buddy who insists the dice have memory.

There's a reason they don't call it a game after the first 10 minutes. That's a ridiculous statement, as is the upcoming statement where you claim I'm Archie's brother, dad, friend, fan or apologist.

Keep sticking up for Archie maybe next game he will have four freshman in at the same time . His sub pattern makes Tom Crean look like John Wooden.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT