ADVERTISEMENT

Interest in an AOTF get together?

his last reply was boring and you had an opportunity to crush him but your reply to him was really bad and just left the door open for a short and waste of a reply.
Geez, this is turning into that damn chess thread. You're playing toasted bread's part.

It's time to get help when you're talking to yourself on an Internet message board. Tell us again how you "voluntarily" demoted yourself and took up smoking again. That was riveting. I'm starting to think you're also VPM.

You're a pest ...

Okay, here we go, It's not my fault you're fat. It's not my fault you're ugly. It's not my fault I have more money than you do. It's not my fault you're boring. It's not my fault you're witless. It's your's and your inbred parents. And, it doesn't matter how many lame ass posts you make trying to vindicate whatever short coming you're trying to compensate for. You'll still be an inbred, fat, ugly, short, poor, boring pos from po dunk bubbaville..

So eat some shit, eat even more shit and die you fat, ugly, poor, witless bore..

You're a pest ...

Okay, here we go, It's not my fault you're fat. It's not my fault you're ugly. It's not my fault I have more money than you do. It's not my fault you're boring. It's not my fault you're witless. It's your's and your inbred parents. And, it doesn't matter how many lame ass posts you make trying to vindicate whatever short coming you're trying to compensate for. You'll still be an inbred, fat, ugly, short, poor, boring pos from po dunk bubbaville..

So eat some shit, eat even more shit and die you fat, ugly, poor, witless bore..
I thought the fact you mentioned your "money" was/is a failure. That isn't your style and your zen must be off center.

The rest is your normal. Insults when you could mentally dominate him are also a weak move.

Reactions: Brockway
You're a pest ...

Okay, here we go, It's not my fault your fat, It's not my fault you're ugly, It's not may fault I have more money than you do. It's not my fault you're boring. It's not may fault your witless. It's your's and your inbred parents. And, it doesn't matter how many lame ass posts you make trying to vindicate whatever short coming you're trying to compensate for. You'll still be an inbred, fat, ugly, short, poor, boring pos from po dunk bubbaville..

This is awesome. It's like a psychological evaluation from a second grader with a limited vocabulary, but who the hell is may and how do you know it's not her fault?

Only because you can't hang. Ralphie is far more entertaining than your lack of intellectual humor. He's never resorted to vegetables. Even his ridiculous FIL rape is passable in a droll sort of way. You, meh.
The FiL rape WAS droll. And just a little too close to home for you. vbg

I thought the fact you mentioned your "money" was/is a failure. That isn't your style and your zen must be off center.

The rest is your normal. Insults when you could mentally dominate him are also a weak move.

please shut up..

250px-The_Boring_World_of_Niels_Bohr.png

You don't do anything "innocently."
vbg ...
depends on the day
fwiw - They're only insults if the person is willing to be insulted. I hate malcontents and the weak minded. Their malcontentment always gets in the way, and the reason they're malcontent is always one of the superficial reasons above. Identify then accept your weaknesses, only then can you see your true strengths.

This thread made me think this is a bad idea. My summer calendar is looking pretty damn full at the moment. Maybe a tailgate in the fall, and we don't need to sit together, right?

I think that a forum get together would be great!
Nice first post. And I thought my handle was lame.
Meeting all of you guys would be lots of fun.

<snort, snort>

"long time listener, first time caller!"
Make sure you wear your Manning jersey. I'd also be curious to know your thoughts about the cheating bastages in New England. If only they could play by the rules.

The last Engineer my company hired, upon being asked in the interview what her hobbies were. She said she liked to set at home and work out quadratic equations. I knew right away that she would probably be a freak in the sack! Seemed like a great fit for goat, so I gave her his contact info.
Is she blind?

Is she blind?

Funny thing, I spoke to her on the phone for several projects, had this dark steamy kinda voice. Very inquisitive, her past job was in a nuclear power plant in Illinois. I actually got the feeling she was a hottie on the phone......... Then I met her in person. I need to shave at least once a day, but she should take that upper lip to the barber at noon, daily!

images

Funny thing, I spoke to her on the phone for several projects, had this dark steamy kinda voice. Very inquisitive, her past job was in a nuclear power plant in Illinois. I actually got the feeling she was a hottie on the phone......... Then I met her in person. I need to shave at least once a day, but she should take that upper lip to the barber at noon, daily!

images

Is that BoilerGal?

It looks like Tom Brady's fluffer is back.
I looks like somebody got in trouble for PRETENDING to be me. Did they just take the user name I had suggested in a poll, or did they emulate my IP address as well? Stupid mods...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT