ADVERTISEMENT

Interest in an AOTF get together?

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
We'd kind of kidded around about catching a Red's game at some point, so I'm wondering how many folks would be interested in actually doing that? Not sure I can make it up from NC depending on the date, but I'd try if we could get a decent group together. I'm thinking a 7pm Saturday night, so we could arrange a golf outing Saturday. July 16th (Brewers) and 23rd (Dbacks) or the Dodgers on August 20th would seem the most likely. An IU football game would also make sense too however. Thoughts?

Thinking we should invite this gal:

cincinnati_reds_hot_reds_fan_G59frNfY.sized.jpg

We'd kind of kidded around about catching a Red's game at some point, so I'm wondering how many folks would be interested in actually doing that? Not sure I can make it up from NC depending on the date, but I'd try if we could get a decent group together. I'm thinking a 7pm Saturday night, so we could arrange a golf outing Saturday. July 16th (Brewers) and 23rd (Dbacks) or the Dodgers on August 20th would seem the most likely. An IU football game would also make sense too however. Thoughts?

1. WGAF about the Reds???

2. That's a dude.

I don't like baseball but I grew up a Reds fan.

I still need advice on nice courses in Cincy over Labor Day weekend. So anyone that knows PLEASE holla atta playa.

I'd be down for that If there's coke and hoe's! Email my fat ass and let's hook it up..

Oh, solid 7.

Better make it a Cubs/Reds game if you want to get most of these people to a game. As a Reds fan, I think it would be torture to even go to a Reds game this year. They are atrocious.

How about a book club? I think that might get a huge response with this crowd.

The last Engineer my company hired, upon being asked in the interview what her hobbies were. She said she liked to set at home and work out quadratic equations. I knew right away that she would probably be a freak in the sack! Seemed like a great fit for goat, so I gave her his contact info.

Reactions: kkott

I'd be in, but leave the Used Housewive's of Hamilton County at home. Or bring her and turn Range loose on it. I like the golf outing idea because it looks like Peegs won't get off his duff and put one together. Plus, I like the exclusivity of the AOTF. No free board asshats allowed. Loser has to wear a CTC mask and drink his beer through a straw.

I'd be in, but leave the Used Housewive's of Hamilton County at home. Or bring her and turn Range loose on it. I like the golf outing idea because it looks like Peegs won't get off his duff and put one together. Plus, I like the exclusivity of the AOTF. No free board asshats allowed. Loser has to wear a CTC mask and drink his beer through a straw.

That all sounds great except that last sentence, since I might be the shittiest golfer of the bunch. I'd do it, but I'm allergic to likenesses of our coach.

Better make it a Cubs/Reds game if you want to get most of these people to a game. As a Reds fan, I think it would be torture to even go to a Reds game this year. They are atrocious.

That was my first choice, but there are only 2 series remaining: 1 in June is midweek (surprisingly it seems most AOTF'ers have jobs) and the other is at the end of the season. The 2nd to last game is a 4:10 Saturday start, but it's October so that's getting in to football and no golf at that time either.

How about amsterdam instead? I'll be there hopefully within a year.

I haven't been there for years. I would hit up Amsterdam for sure. If the weather is nice, it's a great place to spend a few days.

Great sights and parks.

That all sounds great except that last sentence, since I might be the shittiest golfer of the bunch. I'd do it, but I'm allergic to likenesses of our coach.
I'll let you substitute a McNutt mask but you have to perfect the death stare. On second thought maybe not perfect. I don't want guys dropping dead.

No worries Foosier, I'll be happy to keep her company.

No worries Foosier, I'll be happy to keep her company.
Well have at it you dirty scoundrel. Wait, maybe we can set up a death match between you and Range for her "affections". That would seem to please Ralphie. I'm not sure if he's going to get any sexual gratification out of it but he's one sick puppy.

Pro

I might stop by a tailgate at an IU football game or meet somewhere before a basketball game. I would not go to watch a team I care nothing about, unless they are playing my team.

We will not have a "Free Brady" rally. YOU can.

There can be one group who accepts that the Earth is NOT flat, believes in evolution, doesn't wear tinfoil, understands the ideal gas law, and realizes that nobody took any air out of any football after it passed inspection that day; (the smart group)

then there can be another group that is into UFOs, a flat Earth, praying to magical fairies, anti-vax, believing in a 6,000-year-old universe, and thinking that Goodell always tells the truth (your group)

Last edited:
There can be one group who accepts that the Earth is NOT flat, believes in evolution, understands the ideal gas law, and realizes that nobody took any air out of any football after it passed inspection that day; (the smart group)

then there can be another group that is into UFOs, a flat Earth, praying to magical fairies, and thinking that Goodell always tells the truth (your group)
Jesus Christ. Will you please STFU already?

Well have at it you dirty scoundrel. Wait, maybe we can set up a death match between you and Range for her "affections". That would seem to please Ralphie. I'm not sure if he's going to get any sexual gratification out of it but he's one sick puppy.
Well if he's a necrophiliac he'd probably prefer the death match.

I haven't been there for years. I would hit up Amsterdam for sure. If the weather is nice, it's a great place to spend a few days.

Great sights and parks.
We have our plans set, just don't know when we can go, or how long. Flying to Dublin, ferry to Wales, ferry to France, to Amsterdam, to Alsace and then Bavaria. We want two weeks. If only a week, it basically cuts out a majority of France and Germany.

Yeah, I cannot post any father-in-law ****er pics. Asians (and Foosier) seem to be into banging FILs.

Reactions: mk_peters
He and Foosier are engaging in some kind of weird online flirting. Just let me play it out.
Why in the fk is he including Asians fking FIL's. Fooseir is too stupid to be Asian, plus, we don't do that. We do white laundry, and drive badly. WTF is he talking about?

fwiw - I hate to say this, but I have really clean clothes, especially whites and do drive badly. I've not gotten into wrecks or anything, but I get lost constantly. I hate being typical, but I think it's inherent.

Why in the fk is he including Asians fking FIL's. Fooseir is too stupid to be Asian, plus, we don't do that. We do white laundry, and drive badly. WTF is he talking about?

fwiw - I hate to say this, but I have really clean clothes, especially whites and do drive badly. I've not gotten into wrecks or anything, but I get lost constantly. I hate being typical, but I think it's inherent.
Well, I drink beer and pretend to be an expert at whatever sporting event I'm attending, so...

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Reactions: mike41703
ADVERTISEMENT