ADVERTISEMENT

Insight into four more years of Trump: Don Junior

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Donald Trump Jr. says dad’s ‘next move’ is to ‘break up’ FBI: ‘He has to get rid of these things’

VID_20201018_10.52.09-0001.jpg

Donald Trump Jr. on Sunday called on his father to “break up” the FBI if he wins a second term.

During an interview on Fox News, host Maria Bartiromo asked the president’s son what his father would do if the FBI does not do his bidding by smearing the son of Democratic nominee Joe Biden and by preventing Democrats from increasing the use of mail-in ballots.

“We have to keep fighting,” Trump replied. “We’re fighting with one leg and two arms tied behind our back. You know, we don’t have the mainstream media that’s willing to at this point, not even just boost the other side, but literally run cover for what would arguably be the biggest corruption scheme in American political history. This is the stuff that makes Watergate look like kindergarten.”

According to the younger Trump, the FBI tried to “knowingly peddle” information about his father’s connections to Russia.

“They refuse to acknowledge their own corruption,” he explained. “And the reality is, I think, when Donald Trump wins, he has to break up the highest level of the FBI. He has to get rid of these things. And more importantly, maybe break up the swamp in general.”

“You know, why is the Department of the Interior headed out of Washington?” Trump asked. “Why don’t we spread all of those things up throughout America?”

“That’s Donald Trump’s next move,” he predicted, “if I’m him and if he wins, which I think he will. Because what’s going on is disgusting. This is the stuff of communist China!”

Bartiromo has truly become a modern-day Tokyo Rose for the Trump camp, especially in recent months. At least we know Junior is actually Trump's son -- they always accuse others of what they are doing illegally themselves.

Donald Trump Jr. says dad’s ‘next move’ is to ‘break up’ FBI: ‘He has to get rid of these things’

Donald Trump Jr. on Sunday called on his father to “break up” the FBI if he wins a second term.

During an interview on Fox News, host Maria Bartiromo asked the president’s son what his father would do if the FBI does not do his bidding by smearing the son of Democratic nominee Joe Biden and by preventing Democrats from increasing the use of mail-in ballots.

“We have to keep fighting,” Trump replied. “We’re fighting with one leg and two arms tied behind our back. You know, we don’t have the mainstream media that’s willing to at this point, not even just boost the other side, but literally run cover for what would arguably be the biggest corruption scheme in American political history. This is the stuff that makes Watergate look like kindergarten.”

According to the younger Trump, the FBI tried to “knowingly peddle” information about his father’s connections to Russia.

“They refuse to acknowledge their own corruption,” he explained. “And the reality is, I think, when Donald Trump wins, he has to break up the highest level of the FBI. He has to get rid of these things. And more importantly, maybe break up the swamp in general.”

“You know, why is the Department of the Interior headed out of Washington?” Trump asked. “Why don’t we spread all of those things up throughout America?”

“That’s Donald Trump’s next move,” he predicted, “if I’m him and if he wins, which I think he will. Because what’s going on is disgusting. This is the stuff of communist China!”

Bartiromo has truly become a modern-day Tokyo Rose for the Trump camp, especially in recent months. At least we know Junior is actually Trump's son -- they always accuse others of what they are doing illegally themselves.
It’ll look like mad max

Reactions: sglowrider
Speaking of Mad max.... This would make a great dystopian Rockwell photo/painting on the state of Christianity in America:

EkoLdcFVoAASpsi

You know what he is thinking/opinion about those people blessing him!!

You suckers!

If Trump Senior wins, this is bound to happen.

And its whoever; I guess that expensive education wasn't worth much. But at least we know it's his kid.

Good to know the Biden team is like Communist China--but no mention of Russia?

Reactions: sglowrider

At some point people will hopefully realize that these 'crazy uncle conspiracies' have never come to fruition.

I used to enjoy talking conspiracy but that was with people who have zero influence. It's one of the things with Trumpism that's so expensive, so wasteful and so dangerous that we've got to snap out of it.

Just think about the amount of bullshit the Trump's have put out there.

1. Obama is an American citizen.
2. Ted Cruz is an American citizen.
3. Hillary is not going to jail.
4. There is no wall and Mexico is not going to pay for it.
5. Obama didn't spy on Trump's campaign.
6. Joe Biden was not incahoots with Hunter Biden's businesses.
7. The democratic party is not made up of Satan worshipping, pedophiles. They are just boring politicians.
8. Osama Bin Laden is dead.
9. MS13 are not moving into your neighborhood.
10. The stock market isn't going to soar like you've never seen before or crash worse than the great depression because of the president's party.
11. Democrats aren't trying to eliminate churches or the suburbs (they are more into protecting human rights which protects those freedom of religion things).
12. There is no coronavirus playbook, no beautiful health care plan and no 2nd term vision.
13. The fbi, the Cia, the news media is not out to get Trump. They are trying to hold him accountable.

I'm sure there are a zillion more but when are the majority of people going to come to the realization that very little to nothing that he has accused has ever been verified?

Lunacy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT