ADVERTISEMENT

Inge HAS to go.

Have enough in salary pool for a real special teams coach

QUOTE="fkfootball, post: 2828350, member: 50132"]We lost at least 2 games this year off Special Teams miscues.[/QUOTE]

Lime Inge energy and apparently he is good recruiter. But how up 6 with 4 min left can you NOT be prepared for an onside kick???

Last year was bad. Think special teams was better this year, BUT... I can’t say he’s an awesome ST coach. Tonight says a lot.

But then again, CTA, who I quite like, was a ST coach himself, he is the HEAD coach and has to think about onside as well.

Think IU let it slip away.

Lime Inge energy and apparently he is good recruiter. But how up 6 with 4 min left can you NOT be prepared for an onside kick???

Last year was bad. Think special teams was better this year, BUT... I can’t say he’s an awesome ST coach. Tonight says a lot.

But then again, CTA, who I quite like, was a ST coach himself, he is the HEAD coach and has to think about onside as well.

We also gave up a big kick return tonight. Special teams has been an issue for the past two years.

Wommack has to go. Im afraid Allen doesn't the guts to let his mentors son go. Guy is totally in over his head.

Reactions: fieldjock
Wommack has to go. Im afraid Allen doesn't the guts to let his mentors son go. Guy is totally in over his head.

Some say he had his best night last night. But then also added “but they ran out of gas in the end.” I thought they got smoked more than “got gassed” but IU did have a good 3 quarters on D including a pick 6.

I was not a big fan of Womack as DC pick nor did I think he had a particularly good year. But we are playing a lot of youth this season and hopefully they and Coach W will continue to mature and evolve.

Some say he had his best night last night. But then also added “but they ran out of gas in the end.” I thought they got smoked more than “got gassed” but IU did have a good 3 quarters on D including a pick 6.

I was not a big fan of Womack as DC pick nor did I think he had a particularly good year. But we are playing a lot of youth this season and hopefully they and Coach W will continue to mature and evolve.

Just very frustrating. Everytime the D faced the game on the line they flat out stunk. 2 TDs back to back like that was killer.

ADVERTISEMENT