ADVERTISEMENT

Indy Star - IU Women Add "one of the top players in Europe" with Israeli Yarden Garzon

Joined next year by:

Looks like a pretty good class...

Joined next year by:

Looks like a pretty good class...
It does look like a good class, I just wish there was some overlap with the current team. We're gonna be BAD next year (relatively speaking). I wouldn't even be super shocked if Mackenzie doesn't transfer or forgo her senior year based on how inexperienced we will be.

Why can't we recruit Indiana better?

Reactions: kmathum
It does look like a good class, I just wish there was some overlap with the current team. We're gonna be BAD next year (relatively speaking). I wouldn't even be super shocked if Mackenzie doesn't transfer or forgo her senior year based on how inexperienced we will be.

Why can't we recruit Indiana better?
What ?
That's like saying a bunch will transfer on the men's side ..
Same deal..Unless its home runs in the portal with front line guys..Bates gonna say I'm gone ? .You don't think she's already built relationships with the coaches? And may just like the vibe of Bloomington...?
Let's see it play out..Hell she'll be the #1 option on offense..And ....Some like a challenge...

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
What ?
That's like saying a bunch will transfer on the men's side ..
Same deal..Unless its home runs in the portal with front line guys..Bates gonna say I'm gone ? .You don't think she's already built relationships with the coaches? And may just like the vibe of Bloomington...?
Let's see it play out..Hell she'll be the #1 option on offense..And ....Some like a challenge...
Transferring probably isn't likely....but I see it as the exact flip side of the men. With the men, good chance we lose no one EXCEPT our best player. On the women's side, we're going to lose EVERYONE (major contributors) except our best player.

Transferring probably isn't likely....but I see it as the exact flip side of the men. With the men, good chance we lose no one EXCEPT our best player. On the women's side, we're going to lose EVERYONE (major contributors) except our best player.
i somewhat share your concern. but don't forget, we have the best coach in the conference. she'll figure it out.

Just to be clear Ali Patberg is the only one out of eligibility and cannot come back. Grace Berger, Nicole Cardano-Hillary and Alexa Gulbe all have another COVID year of eligibility if they want it.

I have no idea if any of them will use it, but theoretically the entire team but Patberg could return.

Reactions: kmathum
Just to be clear Ali Patberg is the only one out of eligibility and cannot come back. Grace Berger, Nicole Cardano-Hillary and Alexa Gulbe all have another COVID year of eligibility if they want it.

I have no idea if any of them will use it, but theoretically the entire team but Patberg could return.
Nikki is in her 5th year of actually playing. I believe she’s done.
You’re correct about the others (I think) but I suspect they’ll begin their pro careers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT