ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs. Wisconsin: Game Notes

Pryght

Junior
Nov 24, 2005
I have been on this website for a long time and am embarrassed to say that I was not aware of the IUhoosiers.com website's "Game Notes." A friend at work shared this with me on Friday. If you haven't checked it out before, please do so.

I am not sure if this link to a .pdf will work, but here goes: Wisconsin Game Notes

So, if you're interested in accessing A LOT of neatly organized information (almost too much information), go to:

1. IUhoosiers.com
2. Find the Wisconsin Game
3. Click "Preview" (on the right side)
4. Click "Indiana Game Notes (PDF)"
5. Enjoy reading 32 Pages of Statistics, etc.

Apparently this is what all of the reporters/announcers utilize.

Last edited:
Thank you, never seen that before either.

looks like Green has a little something to prove. Last 2 games vs them:

1-3 from the field, 3 total points (at home last year)

0-3 0 points in 10 minutes 2 years ago in the Kohl center.

he has a chance to match his total scoring over the last 2 games with one made 3.

If you haven’t watched the video of miller’s presser, it’s good. Unlike our previous coach, he is really a pleasure to listen to. Snowling had posted it earlier:

https://iuhoosiers.com/news/2019/12/6/mens-basketball-previewing-saturdays-game-at-wisconsin.aspx

Reactions: Pryght

Thank you, never seen that before either.

looks like Green has a little something to prove. Last 2 games vs them:

1-3 from the field, 3 total points (at home last year)

0-3 0 points in 10 minutes 2 years ago in the Kohl center.

he has a chance to match his total scoring over the last 2 games with one made 3.

If you haven’t watched the video of miller’s presser, it’s good. Unlike our previous coach, he is really a pleasure to listen to. Snowling had posted it earlier:

https://iuhoosiers.com/news/2019/12/6/mens-basketball-previewing-saturdays-game-at-wisconsin.aspx

Reactions: .Gerdis
An interesting fact... after winning EVERY game against Wisconsin from 1980 - 1996, IU has not won in Madison this century. That's kind of unbelievable. Also, I really hate reading a line like this: "Green’s 30 points are the most off the bench for a Hoosier since Matt Roth had 29 against Ohio State in 2009." That's not accurate. Green's 30 points off the bench surpassed Matt Roth's 29 points. So... is it the most points off the bench for any Hoosier? If so, it should read: "Green’s 30 points are the most off the bench for a Hoosier, surpassing Matt Roth's 29 against Ohio State in 2009." English, people!!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT