ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs Purdue break it down..

I will enjoy driving to that miserable hole in W. Lafayette in November and watching Indiana beat Purdue for the third consecutive year.

I think we'll take you guys this year. Fortunate scheduling allowed the game to be in Bloomington 2 years in a row which helped you guys out. Losing to your program 3 years in a row would be utterly pathetic.

Reactions: SNU0821
Purdue will be solid again this year. Now that they've gotten rid of their locker room cancers, the program has an identity again.

I'm still not sure what Painter is going to do with 3 seven footers, but it sure will be interesting to watch.

I think we'll take you guys this year. Fortunate scheduling allowed the game to be in Bloomington 2 years in a row which helped you guys out. Losing to your program 3 years in a row would be utterly pathetic.

I must disagree. Any team should be ashamed of losing to Purdue in 2015. It would, in your words, be "utterly pathetic."

I hate to break it to you, but Purdue is really, really bad at football (4 total wins since 8/31/13???...whoa doctor!). I can maybe see a win v. ISU at Gross Aid, but other than that, I am not seeing too much happy for PU football fans (thankfully they are waning in numbers as is demonstrated by the weekly video evidence of 22,000 people showing up).

Just be happy that Notre Dame dropped you guys (and I hate Notre Dame)...but that would have been especially grim as usual...so there is a silver lining I guess!

I must disagree. Any team should be ashamed of losing to Purdue in 2015. It would, in your words, be "utterly pathetic."

I hate to break it to you, but Purdue is really, really bad at football (4 total wins since 8/31/13???...whoa doctor!). I can maybe see a win v. ISU at Gross Aid, but other than that, I am not seeing too much happy for PU football fans (thankfully they are waning in numbers as is demonstrated by the weekly video evidence of 22,000 people showing up).

Just be happy that Notre Dame dropped you guys (and I hate Notre Dame)...but that would have been especially grim as usual...so there is a silver lining I guess!

Well seeing as how we went toe-to-toe with ND last year and how we had a chance to beat MSU as well, I think we're going to do better this year. We do have one of the toughest schedules though so that could hurt us.

I thought it was heroin? At any rate, it should be offset by Gelen Robinson's DUI so it's probably a wash.
It was both. But, really scout, an OWI is a wash with felony meth and heroin dealing. Gelen is suspended for 2 to 4 games and Allen will be in prison for 20 to 30 years but yeah you can call it a wash. That sums up your intelligence in that one statement

Well seeing as how we went toe-to-toe with ND last year and how we had a chance to beat MSU as well, I think we're going to do better this year. We do have one of the toughest schedules though so that could hurt us.

Darn it. I wish ND would schedule us. You went toe to toe with them and we beat you, which means, transitively (a math property with which I am sure, as a Purdue graduate, you are familiar) means we would have beaten ND. We would have gone to a bowl if we would have played ND instead of Bowling Green.

It was both. But, really scout, an OWI is a wash with felony meth and heroin dealing. Gelen is suspended for 2 to 4 games and Allen will be in prison for 20 to 30 years but yeah you can call it a wash. That sums up your intelligence in that one statement

I'll call it a wash. Indiana kicked Allen off the team. Robinson is still on his team. Indiana will beat Purdue in November. We are the only two people on the planet that give a shit about Indiana or Purdue football.

Wash! No one else cares!

All in good fun...have a good weekend!!!

Boiler1987--I mean this in all sincerity: you are a great fan. I wish that some of our fans on this board displayed 1/10th the optimism towards IU that you have for Purdue athletics.

I'll call it a wash. Indiana kicked Allen off the team. Robinson is still on his team. Indiana will beat Purdue in November. We are the only two people on the planet that give a shit about Indiana or Purdue football.

Wash! No one else cares!

All in good fun...have a good weekend!!!
Well said. I'll agree on that. Have a good weekend as well

There are incentives to Yogi, JBJ, and Troy to improve their effort on defense. They are all capable of playing defense. I would expect their effort to raise the play of everyone. Hearing assessments from NBA scouts that they needed to improve in that area was the best thing about them testing the waters. The got to hear that people are paying attention to defense. Bryant's effect isn't as great as the rest of the team playing better D.

Without ever playing a game, I am going to rank Bryant ahead of HMP. Except for the occasional block, I rarely saw HMP play good defense. He reacted slow and was terrible at anticipating what the offense was going to do. He must have ignored every scouting report.

The majority sure. There was a surprising number that thought Carroll was going to be a stud and underestimated Zeller's ability.

Lol. And how many here thought the aforementioned HMP was gonna be a stud?

There are stupid fans everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT