ADVERTISEMENT

INDIANA vs Maryland Final Score Prediction thread

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
INDIANA 48
Maryland 31

We finally play a complete game in nearly all phases. Matt makes us uncomfortable in the 4th with a frantic comeback but a Take Away returned for a TD seals the deal...

INDIANA 48
Maryland 31

We finally play a complete game in nearly all phases. Matt makes us uncomfortable in the 4th with a frantic comeback but a Take Away returned for a TD seals the deal...

Their D is considerably better than ours--#29 TYPG, #28 PYPA(6.3), #52 RYPA(4.0) v. #71, #78(4.3), #89(7.6)
Their rush offense is much better than ours---5.8 ypc v. 4.3 for us.
Their passing sucks--only 175 ypg v. 238 for us, but MD & IU both avg. 6.3 yds per attempt.

So it looks like a bad match-up......Our relative strength offensively, passing, against their strength, pass D. Their strength offensively, rushing v. our poor rush D. Everything depends on our ability to stop the run, which in turn makes us vulnerable against the long pass down the middle of the field.

Maryland 21 IU 17

Reactions: Flooded Timber
IU 24, MD 21. Neither team is all that hot, but IU is at home. Go Hoosiers!

INDIANA 48
Maryland 31

Indiana, after a bye, protects the ball, rushes their passer, runs well, and converts on 3rd. When in the red zone they score. Our defense never looks better...whatever that means.

Nothing like starting the tailgate with a shot of corn whiskey just to limber up.

Gave my girlfriend glue stick instead of chapstick. She's not talking to me.

IU 42; Turtles 21

MD by alot. They are better than the Gophers and we are regressing while MD is playing for a bowl.

I love IU football but being real right now.

BTW...in true IU fan fashion I am hoping that since IU has lost me they win in convincing fashion and I start paying attention again:).

It is tough being me.

Tom

MD by alot. They are better than the Gophers and we are regressing while MD is playing for a bowl.

I love IU football but being real right now.

BTW...in true IU fan fashion I am hoping that since IU has lost me they win in convincing fashion and I start paying attention again:).

It is tough being me.

Tom
Oops

Reactions: TominDallas
The winner was already announced, and here's the loser.

That’s a special “win/loss” for CC. He really wanted that L to go on further anti Allen rants. As he’s yelling in his car ride home: “Grrrr, hate when they win like that.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT