ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs. GSU Predictions

"If" we are hitting on all cylinders and they aren't:

IU 59
GaSthrn 3

"If" our guys don't take them seriously and "If" they suddenly figure out how to execute their offense and we can't find a way to defend it "and" "if" their D gets them a couple of "takeaways" then we have: S IL debacle part 2 (although S IL was actually a very good team that year).

GaSthrn 31
IU 30

Hope our team doesn't let that happen!

IU 59
GaSthrn 3

"If" our guys don't take them seriously and "If" they suddenly figure out how to execute their offense and we can't find a way to defend it "and" "if" their D gets them a couple of "takeaways" then we have: S IL debacle part 2 (although S IL was actually a very good team that year).

GaSthrn 31
IU 30

Dude, GSU is really really bad.

Dude, GSU is really really bad.

Their entire season hinges on the results of this game. Most of the coaching staff and possibly their AD too are gone if they completely tank in this one. You don't think that'll give em just a little extra incentive to give us their best shot?

I think we should win I just think it's really a dangerous approach to completely discount these guys just because they had a slow start.
They've only got something like 8 Seniors... I'd expect them to be better after a couple of rough experiences and a bye week to tweak things...

I hope I'm completely wrong and we win 77-0.

IU 59
GaSthrn 3

GaSthrn 31
IU 30

I have no doubt that this staff will have our team up for every game. That So. Illinois game was shrouded in team chaos. Hep was out with a newly diagnosed brain tumor. Lynch took over. There was no focus. Our team was totally elsewhere mentally.

This is a different team all together as far as chemistry and unity. I'd be shocked if we lose. Plus, that 2006 defense was a struggle all year, save for a couple games.

Reactions: 76-1
I have no doubt that this staff will have our team up for every game. That So. Illinois game was shrouded in team chaos. Hep was out with a newly diagnosed brain tumor. Lynch took over. There was no focus. Our team was totally elsewhere mentally.

This is a different team all together as far as chemistry and unity. I'd be shocked if we lose. Plus, that 2006 defense was a struggle all year, save for a couple games.
Agreed. It's a different era now. We were much more prone to embarrassing losses when we lacked a defense and every game was a shootout. There's no way we'll let this one slip away.

Who's going to buy my 4 seats to this game...predict that!
Ive never had 4 seats go unused...

Edit - tix just sold. Hoosier fans in seats for 1/2 price!

Last edited:
New Hampshire beat them 21-12, so I'm not going to be too concerned. They'll get loose a few times and again late as we sub. IU 38 - GSU 17.

IU - 45
GS - 10

both QB's have two TD's each and both Ellison and Majette have one each.

I predict there will be a lot more interest in the Penn State game than this weekend's matchup. And then virtually no interest in the following week game against Charleston Southern.

Indiana 34-17

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
IU - 45
GS - 10

both QB's have two TD's each and both Ellison and Majette have one each.
Nice call. You were the closest this week. I don't remember a time we asserted ourselves that early in a game. We were up 31-0 in the second quarter.

Last edited:
I was correct on the GSU score. I underestimated our score. Without the punt return and the fumble recovery, I would have been 100% correct.

I did expect GSU to catch us napping with a long pass and breaking loose for another running touchdown. I didn't figure on the number of drive killing penalties they would commit. They had several chop block penalties. It is easy to understand why. I've seen bigger high school o-lines.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT