ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Primary - Who ya got?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
Well good, you finally put something out there that took some time and thought. Congrats on that. I have said a couple of times on here the the wall comments are stupid. I have said a couple of times on here that I have never asked anybody for more substance. Either you can't read, comprehend, or choose to ignore. Probably a combo of all 3.

If you want support Bernie, someone that has never accomplished anything in life other than living on the govt dole, be my guest. I choose not to. And I have read up on Bernie. He is going to have the Hudson River, or maybe it was the East river, forget which, to be cleaned up and paid for by GE. Good luck with that. The wall has a better chance of happening.
a person that has no clue as to why racists are backing trump probably shouldnt question others.

And another dodge,

My mom is actually sitting right here next to me. Let me ask her.........
Go google it yourself. Im driving. Jesus - good job enhancing the perception that all trumpers are morons.

Reactions: IUecho87
@IUJIM : This comment about Bernie living on the government dole....I think it is not a valid criticism. Sanders has one of the best records of any senator. Sanders is actually serving the people, unlike the vast majority of our politicians who are selling us out. You have yet to offer a substantive critique of Sanders other than he will make your taxes go up. He is an employee of the US Government, just like the military.

If you are at the first bracket of 39.6%, your taxes will actually go down 2% under his plan. The second bracket will see an increase of 3.4%. My issue with Americans, both liberal and conservative is they are too ****ing lazy to research their candidate. No offense, not calling names, but based solely upon your posts, I perceive you as falling into this category.

Being too goddamn lazy to research your own positions is a disservice to your country, and especially to future Americans. That's far worse than "living off the government dole."

It is my belief both Trump and Hillary would have far less support if the breadth of their misdeeds were known, but maybe I am a bit optimistic in that belief.

It is my belief both Trump and Hillary would have far less support if the breadth of their misdeeds were known, but maybe I am a bit optimistic in that belief.

I think the breadth of their misdeeds is pretty much known. The American voter simply doesn't care. There isn't any way we could be facing down a Trump vs HRC choice in November if people gave shit. I really can't believe it's come to that. I'm starting to agree with Zizkov. Americans are idiots.

Reactions: dr.jb and T.M.P.
I think the breadth of their misdeeds is pretty much known. The American voter simply doesn't care. There isn't any way we could be facing down a Trump vs HRC choice in November if people gave shit. I really can't believe it's come to that. I'm starting to agree with Zizkov. Americans are idiots.

Just to be clear, there are idiots everywhere, the US hasn't cornered the market. I just point out areas where the US could do better. Plus there is no more sensitive group than Americans.

We were told from the time we were kids that America is the greatest country in the world and many still get offended when this belief is challenged.

This stuff fascinates me, hence why I talk about it a lot. The US is one of the best places to be born into, people just need to realize there are a lot of different ways to do things and sometimes others have a good idea. It's not failure to admit it, but it is failure to ignore it.

I get called names by Americans for criticizing the US and criticized by Europeans for defending it.

@IUJIM : This comment about Bernie living on the government dole....I think it is not a valid criticism. Sanders has one of the best records of any senator. Sanders is actually serving the people, unlike the vast majority of our politicians who are selling us out. You have yet to offer a substantive critique of Sanders other than he will make your taxes go up. He is an employee of the US Government, just like the military.

If you are at the first bracket of 39.6%, your taxes will actually go down 2% under his plan. The second bracket will see an increase of 3.4%. My issue with Americans, both liberal and conservative is they are too ****ing lazy to research their candidate. No offense, not calling names, but based solely upon your posts, I perceive you as falling into this category.

Being too goddamn lazy to research your own positions is a disservice to your country, and especially to future Americans. That's far worse than "living off the government dole."

Nice post, and it deserves a good response....but, I am getting ready to go out to dinner and downtown to see Phantom....couple quick things...trump was about number 13 out of 17 for me as the primary began. It is not that I am choosing him for him, I am choosing him because of his opponents.
Secondly, you libs on here would be glad to know that completely unsolicited and out of the blue, my 15 year old daughter just asked me how can I be voting for Trump. Thought you would like that. I haven't answered yet.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
Nice post, and it deserves a good response....but, I am getting ready to go out to dinner and downtown to see Phantom....couple quick things...trump was about number 13 out of 17 for me as the primary began. It is not that I am choosing him for him, I am choosing him because of his opponents.
Secondly, you libs on here would be glad to know that completely unsolicited and out of the blue, my 15 year old daughter just asked me how can I be voting for Trump. Thought you would like that. I haven't answered yet.
The problem is you have offered no reason whatsoever why to vote against Hillary or Bernie, other than the vague charge that they are liberal. You said you can't stand Hillary. You make it sound like a personal thing. That's a pretty dumb reason to not vote for someone. I don't like her personally, either, but I think she'd be a better president than Trump, and that's far more important.

For Bernie, you say you disagree with all his policy issues, but in all your typing, I haven't seen you address an actual policy issue. "Being liberal" isn't a policy.

Simply based on your post, it's sounds like the totality of your voting decision this year is this: "Democrats are too liberal, so I'm voting for Trump."

Reactions: HoosierPeach
You can get some good tacos from Mexicans during the day. Just don't order any at night when they are busy raping.

Not all of them are raping at night. When I was in Mexico City a few years ago we got some of the best tacos from a street stand around 1am. Of course we were drunk so maybe that's why. And I'm pretty sure the dude was high. Too lazy to rape.

Nice dodge
There is no Black Panther Party, it was dissolved in 1982. So there's your answer.

The New Black Panthers both endorsed and condemned Obama depending on whim. fwiw - the OBP says the NPB are not legit..

and fwiw - there's a huge difference between the motives and doctrines of the O.B.P. and K.K.K. Namely the former were openly ANTI-racism and the latter openly PRO-racism.

You probably don't see any difference, do you?

Last edited:
Re: The Donald.

No words do this justice. You need to read the entire conversation leading up to the most Trumpian non sequitur you'll ever see:

Seriously, this is just the best part of an unbelievable convo. Check out the whole thing to really appreciate the stupidity.

And yet, somehow it's offensive for us to point out that people who vote for this man are retarded.

Reactions: IUecho87 and T.M.P.
Love him or hate him the guy trolls at a presidential level.

Before the Apocalypse is completed, I am kind of interested to see the fiasco of him campaigning directly against Hillary. I mean if he can take an National Enquirer story about Rafael Cruz being associated with JFK's death, can you imagine the mileage he'll get out of Vince Foster's death?

Reactions: FrankTGucker
Well, in some ways I guess IN did me proud yesterday: you at least pushed Cruz out. Now if Trump will just pick Palin as his Veep, I'll take a stroll through hell this weekend since it'll be frozen over. If we're going to have a circus, let's make it a 3 ringer! My slogan suggestion: Trump-Palin... too dumb to fail?
No, I don't think they are too dumb to fail.

This production of Phantom is fabulous! I've seen it several times and this is the best.

Maybe there is hope for some intelligence emerging in a future generation in Indiana after all.

Our youth seem to inherently "get it" that racists suck, unless their parents have brainwashed them already.

Sanders won the Indiana primary retard, what about Massachsetts?

Congratulations on the republicans naming a liberal as their nominee.

lol

Trump’s donation history shows Democratic favoritism
...and a friend of Hillary's contributing to her presidential run in 2008.

:p:D

A man you can believe in eh!
I'm sure he only contributed to Hillary in 2008 because he thought Obama was ineligible.

That reminds me, we should really be spending more time making fun of Republicans for nominating a birther for President.

Reactions: PtownHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT