ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Primary - Who ya got?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
I tell my lady friend probably 5 times a year that I wish I had the stones to go in more debt to try out a brewpub or a farm to table joint b/c the shit I cook at home and the enjoyment I get out of cooking for others is out of this world.
That's another thing. I know my way around a kitchen, but I'm not nearly good enough to run an A-plus kitchen myself. I'd need to find someone I could trust to dominate on the back end while I stayed in FOH.

Goddammit, I wanted to leave this thread, but I can't ignore this. You're full of shit. That's libelous and you should be ashamed of yourself. Margaret Sanger worked closely with the black community and the civil rights movement, she absolutely despised racism and bigotry, and she was well-respected and recognized by civil rights leaders like, oh, MLK, Jr. Read a book sometime, instead of simply repeating the lies you get form your tiny-brained fellow right wing nut jobs.
Get your head out of the sand unless you are hunting for crabs. Here are some more Sanger comments,which are sourced to where she said it.
http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/22/1...t-planned-parenthood-founder-margaret-sanger/

Arguing with people like VPM and C-$ about anything that requires an IQ over 90 is like playing board games with a parrot.

All they do is squawk repeated gibberish, have no clue how to play, eventually shit on the board and strut away like they've won something. Waste of time.

It's much better just to tell them they're stupid, because they are, point and laugh at them and hope they finally realize it and STFU.
You don't argue TMP. You just call names such as racist,dumb etc. Your liberal philosophy will die because it is not able to withstand reality. My beliefs are about how this country was founded and how it has produced a pretty good place. America truly is a city on a hill. If our light goes out there won't be any to replace it. At least as of now I don't see any bastion of freedom on the horizon. But go ahead and think your thinks and speak your gibberish. You are good at it.

Reactions: sluggo69
You don't argue TMP. You just call names such as racist,dumb etc. Your liberal philosophy will die because it is not able to withstand reality. My beliefs are about how this country was founded and how it has produced a pretty good place. America truly is a city on a hill. If our light goes out there won't be any to replace it. At least as of now I don't see any bastion of freedom on the horizon. But go ahead and think your thinks and speak your gibberish. You are good at it.

dumb

Get your head out of the sand unless you are hunting for crabs. Here are some more Sanger comments,which are sourced to where she said it.
http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/22/1...t-planned-parenthood-founder-margaret-sanger/
Some of those are taken out of context, and some of them are just plain bullshit. Show me the quotation where she called black people weeds who needed to be exterminated. That's the specific claim you made that I called libel. Show me the source for that quotation.

Typical...when you don't have anything bright to say, you just resort to name calling. Racist, Bigot, dumbass, etc. congrats on that...
BTW, I know Cap has mentioned on this board how he likes the white dong, but stays away from the black dong. Does that make him racist? Tell me Ziz, when you are schlurping on c*ck, do you have a preference? Does a BBC have a special texture as it is sliding down your throat?

lol...When you criticize someone for lack of substance, you might want to add some substance. Now I will just assume you are a stupid racists. With your next post maybe I can add another character feature.

You support an openly racists candidate. I didn't realize I had to connect the dots for you. I guess I should have.

I am just BS'ing you. Ziz? Not so much.

If you're going to be a racist POS, own up to it. Quit being a pussy, if possible.

I will wait for another gay joke, the last one was pretty lame. I assume your low IQ prevents any real wit. I am only using history as my guide, maybe you just play dumb here.

It is a farm to table local new restaurant. It is the 1st farm to table that FW has seen IIRC.

That dude is fking talented.

Agree. Went a couple of weeks back. Had the Duck Fat Frites, and then some sort of maple bacon glazed pork chop on polenta. I generally never order a pork chop in a restaurant because they're usually dry and overcooked, but this one was fantastic.

Place was packed, on a weeknight.

Just looked at the menu. I chuckled, because he's doing things we were doing in P-burg five years ago.

Not a dig on Chef Matt, mind you. Not his fault, and I look forward to making it there to see just how talented he is. Rather, it just reminds me how so f***ing far behind the times this city is when it comes to food and drink. I never really considered Toledo "cutting edge." But compared to the Fort, Jesus...
Is Chef Matt gonna turn into a lawyer that doesn't work?

Reactions: PhishPhan682
90% of the stuff claimed by right wing nut job Ku Klux Kolts Klan members here would be obviously wrong even to them, if they could bookmark snopes and learn to use Google

If you're going to be a racist POS, own up to it. Quit being a pussy, if possible.

I will wait for another gay joke, the last one was pretty lame. I assume your low IQ prevents any real wit. I am only using history as my guide, maybe you just play dumb here.
Just brilliant. Keep calling people names over the internet, tough guy.

Reactions: C-$
Just brilliant. Keep calling people names over the internet, tough guy.

More substance please. And maybe another gay joke, the last one was great.

For a guy that demands substance you come up pretty pretty short. way to pull out the tough guy line, that ones new.

Do you have anything useful to add dumbass?

More substance please. And maybe another gay joke, the last one was great.

For a guy that demands substance you come up pretty pretty short. way to pull out the tough guy line, that ones new.

Do you have anything useful to add dumbass?
Where have I demanded substance, from anyone, at any time, from any board here at Peegs. I would love to see where I demanded someone to add more substance to their post. Please enlighten me.

That's another thing. I know my way around a kitchen, but I'm not nearly good enough to run an A-plus kitchen myself. I'd need to find someone I could trust to dominate on the back end while I stayed in FOH.
That is exactly spot on, and you obviously know all about this. The reason so many restaurants fail is because people think since they know how to cook, they can do it as a business. There's almost no comparison, other than the obvious ability to put together good dishes people want to eat. But doing that efficiently at scale is another matter entirely.

Sourcing. So many restaurants often fail right there. And sourcing has to fit hand-in-hand with the structure of the menu. The key is sourcing as few ingredients as necessary and yet support a diverse menu. You can't have unique ingredients for every selection on the menu. So many chefs decide to add a dish and want 5 new ingredients for it that they don't currently stock. Wrong. If you bring in a new ingredient, it needs to be maximized, not just sit in the fridge for that one special you thought you'd run for a while. And you need to build and maintain good relationships with your vendors. They'll help you out and slide good deals to you on excess inventory that you can bring in and run a special on, etc. or give you more fresh ingredients and give the old stuff to the other a-holes they sell to.

Then, there's running an efficient, clean kitchen. Harder than it sounds. Then of course front of house. SO many restaurants have a cold war going on between kitchen and FOH staff. Then owners who won't stay out of the way and let their talent run the place.

So many moving pieces to make a restaurant work.

Reactions: dr.jb and mike41703
Typical...when you don't have anything bright to say, you just resort to name calling. Racist, Bigot, dumbass, etc. congrats on that...
BTW, I know Cap has mentioned on this board how he likes the white dong, but stays away from the black dong. Does that make him racist? Tell me Ziz, when you are schlurping on c*ck, do you have a preference? Does a BBC have a special texture as it is sliding down your throat?

You honestly don't see the difference b/w racial prejudices we all have to varying degrees and our GOP nominee saying the most incendiary of them and, worse, promoting policies based on them?

The only policy Ziz makes is whether he is going to listen to the same Dead song for the 1000th time. And he doesn't have millions of armed people willing to do his bidding.

How many white supremacist groups (ie the flipping Klan, for starters) have to publicly come out in support of Trump before you can discern the difference?

The logic you use is puzzling, as if we're all similarly situated to Trump in status and platform.

You claim to be a good Catholic...and you probably are (who am I to say?)....I just don't understand how religious people reconcile Scripture with what Trump's doing. I thought the goal was to emulate Christ, after all.

It just proves the Right uses their faith when it serves them (abortion, gay marriage, RFRA i.e.) but will completely abandon their "beliefs" by supporting a guy like Trump - an obvious nonpracticing, nonbelieving "Christian" who had no use for religion until now. Further he's lived his life as the anti-Jesus: self-centered, adulterous, greedy, litigious, vain, etc.

But he's your guy!

And spare me the "at least he's not Hillary" defense I hear so often. Hillary Clinton, with all her warts, isn't even in the same universe as Trump. Do you see protests and fights at her rallies? Does the Klan support her? Has she threatened riots?

What we're seeing in this country is growing collective derangement, plain and simple.

You honestly don't see the difference b/w racial prejudices we all have to varying degrees and our GOP nominee saying the most incendiary of them and, worse, promoting policies based on them?

The only policy Ziz makes is whether he is going to listen to the same Dead song for the 1000th time. And he doesn't have millions of armed people willing to do his bidding.

How many white supremacist groups (ie the flipping Klan, for starters) have to publicly come out in support of Trump before you can discern the difference?

The logic you use is puzzling, as if we're all similarly situated to Trump in status and platform.

You claim to be a good Catholic...and you probably are (who am I to say?)....I just don't understand how religious people reconcile Scripture with what Trump's doing. I thought the goal was to emulate Christ, after all.

It just proves the Right uses their faith when it serves them (abortion, gay marriage, RFRA i.e.) but will completely abandon their "beliefs" by supporting a guy like Trump - an obvious nonpracticing, nonbelieving "Christian" who had no use for religion until now. Further he's lived his life as the anti-Jesus: self-centered, adulterous, greedy, litigious, vain, etc.

But he's your guy!

And spare me the "at least he's not Hillary" defense I hear so often. Hillary Clinton, with all her warts, isn't even in the same universe as Trump. Do you see protests and fights at her rallies? Does the Klan support her? Has she threatened riots?

What we're seeing in this country is growing collective derangement, plain and simple.

better drop the mic after that one . *golf clap*

You see no bastion of freedom on your horizon? lol

Well at least you're not in chains like the way so many of those founding fathers had their "help", eh?

Could you be any more melodramatic?

You get to do whatever you want, day in and day out, which includes preaching nonsense to people. There is absolutely nothing impeding that and, in fact, said freedom is guaranteed in this country.

I hope to Allah the kids you speak with are smarter than their idiot parents who allow you to speak to them in the first place.

But he's your guy!

IIRC, IUJim was a poster who couldn't understand why unarmed black people couldn't just stop making police kill them. So he's probably not going appreciate the negative impact of Trump's race-baiting.

IIRC, IUJim was a poster who couldn't understand why unarmed black people couldn't just stop making police kill them. So he's probably not going appreciate the negative impact of Trump's race-baiting.
What!!!??? don't think so. The only side of the fence that I have discussed openly with anybody was Ferguson. And if you cant see, with what all has come out regarding that situation, someone siding on the side of police in that one, then I am sorry, we will just disagree. I have never said anything about unarmed black people just making cops stop shooting them. Not sure what that even means.

But he's your guy!

Thanks for the well thought out post, and not just spewing ignorant words around. You do bring up some very valid points.

Trump has made some comments that are troubling, no doubt. I have criticized him to a couple of people here in our office wrt some of the women comments (pig face, etc). I think that is childish and wrong. I also thing labeling Mexicans as rapists is wrong, although I believe there is some context there that people tend to ignore (wasn't he speaking of the Cartel?).

I don't agree with Trump on abortion issues. I am mixed on some of the free trade issues he has brought up. I think the "Wall" comments are stupid, although I think he may attempt it, who knows. But as someone that can't stand Hillary, and disagrees with the vast majority of Bernie's concepts, that leaves me Trump. Because the KKK chooses to endorse him doesn't make him a racist, nor does it alter my thoughts on who to vote one iota.

You bring up religious issues. Yes there are some that are in conflict, but there are many in conflict on the left also.

My final thought on this thread is this. I took exception to Peaches post, and commented on it without calling her a nutjob, dumbass, racist, bigot, etc. It seems that the left think they have free reign to call other posters that all they want. If they want to slam on Trump, so be it. But go back and look at threads. It is always the left, the Sanders voters, that start the name calling. Always. Most of the people on MD's list voter that selected Trump rarely even post. For that matter, I rarely post. But you bring up one post and all of the sudden you are called a racists or bigot. Yea, I got my panties in a bunch over. Big deal. What Ziz did to me is absolutely no different that what Trump has done to many of his competitors, name-calling without any basis. That is exactly why I told Peach that she is acting like Trump, a big blowhard, name-calling moron to people she hasn't the first idea their backround or personal thought. Ziz did the same. So does Trump!

What!!!??? don't think so. The only side of the fence that I have discussed openly with anybody was Ferguson. And if you cant see, with what all has come out regarding that situation, someone siding on the side of police in that one, then I am sorry, we will just disagree. I have never said anything about unarmed black people just making cops stop shooting them. Not sure what that even means.

It's possible I attributed some additional posts to you in memory. If so, my bad.

Thanks for the well thought out post, and not just spewing ignorant words around. You do bring up some very valid points.

Trump has made some comments that are troubling, no doubt. I have criticized him to a couple of people here in our office wrt some of the women comments (pig face, etc). I think that is childish and wrong. I also thing labeling Mexicans as rapists is wrong, although I believe there is some context there that people tend to ignore (wasn't he speaking of the Cartel?).

I don't agree with Trump on abortion issues. I am mixed on some of the free trade issues he has brought up. I think the "Wall" comments are stupid, although I think he may attempt it, who knows. But as someone that can't stand Hillary, and disagrees with the vast majority of Bernie's concepts, that leaves me Trump. Because the KKK chooses to endorse him doesn't make him a racist, nor does it alter my thoughts on who to vote one iota.

But why does the KKK and so many white supremacist groups openly/actively support him with robo calls and online?

You don't wonder that ever?

Catholics aren't as high on the KKK's hate list these days, lucky for you.

You're not a low information voter, Jim. You're a "DGAF about the information" voter.

You bring up religious issues. Yes there are some that are in conflict, but there are many in conflict on the left also.

My final thought on this thread is this. I took exception to Peaches post, and commented on it without calling her a nutjob, dumbass, racist, bigot, etc. It seems that the left think they have free reign to call other posters that all they want. If they want to slam on Trump, so be it. But go back and look at threads. It is always the left, the Sanders voters, that start the name calling. Always. Most of the people on MD's list voter that selected Trump rarely even post. For that matter, I rarely post. But you bring up one post and all of the sudden you are called a racists or bigot. Yea, I got my panties in a bunch over. Big deal. What Ziz did to me is absolutely no different that what Trump has done to many of his competitors, name-calling without any basis. That is exactly why I told Peach that she is acting like Trump, a big blowhard, name-calling moron to people she hasn't the first idea their backround or personal thought. Ziz did the same. So does Trump!

I think the name calling without any other substance to a post is weak. That said, I am definitely glad that nobody can reasonably call me a racist/sexist/bigot as reflected by my choice to support a racist/sexist/bigot candidate.

I don't recall Trump ever disavowing the support of groups like the KKK. That would be a good first step for any candidate that doesn't want to be seen as racist (or tolerant of racism).

Last edited:
But why does the KKK and so many white supremacist groups openly/actively support him with robo calls and online?

You're not a low information voter, Jim. You're a "DGAF about the information" voter.

I don't have the first clue as to why the KKK supports Trump. Who have they supported in the past? Who have the Black Panthers supported in the past? Why? IDK, and you are right, I don't care. Has Trump made some comment about blacks recently that the KKK jumped on and said..."that is our man". Does it have to do with his stance on illegal immigration?

Tell me UTFO, are you for illegal immigration, or are you for a system or process to be put in place and actually followed, and allow immigrants to enter legally. It is one or the other. Either you are for illegal immigration, or you are a racists. Which is it? Can't be both, trust me, I hear it from the left every day.

I don't have the first clue as to why the KKK supports Trump. Who have they supported in the past? Who have the Black Panthers supported in the past? Why? IDK, and you are right, I don't care. Has Trump made some comment about blacks recently that the KKK jumped on and said..."that is our man". Does it have to do with his stance on illegal immigration?

Tell me UTFO, are you for illegal immigration, or are you for a system or process to be put in place and actually followed, and allow immigrants to enter legally. It is one or the other. Either you are for illegal immigration, or you are a racists. Which is it? Can't be both, trust me, I hear it from the left every day.

When I meet a Trump suppoter that isn't stupid, maybe I will change my mind, they seem to be pretty elusive.

You want substance, so here you go.

There has actually been a decline in illegal immigration (http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/19/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/) especially from Mexico and it has been a subject of great debat efor quite some time. There have been proposals put forth by Obama, only to be blocked by Republicans without offering any alternatives (http://www.ibtimes.com/obama-immigr...-court-review-deferred-action-parents-2194047).

You actually use illegal immigration as a reason to support Trump whose idea is to build a wall that will be paid for by Mexico (https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall). This tops the list of dumbest proposals by a candidate in history. You don’t even have to be reasonably intelligent to understand that this will never ever happen. Yet you listed this as your first reason for supporting Trump. It’s sub idiot level of reasoning. Trump isn’t the only one talking about it, he just the only one with a ludicrous plan.

Donnie seemed more then happy to use illegals when it benefitted him:

Where and when:New York City, 1980

The dirt:In order to construct his signature Trump Tower, the builder first had to demolish the Bonwit Teller store,an architecturally beloved Art Deco edifice. The work had to be done fast, and so managers hired 200 undocumented Polish workers to tear it down, paying them substandard wages for backbreaking work—$5 per hour, when they were paid at all. The workers didn’t wear hard hats and often slept at the site. When the workers complained about their back pay, they were allegedly threatened with deportation.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821

You declined to go into detail on corporate tax rates, but I will link Trumps plans here: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform . It sound great! We are going to go from the highest to the lowerest in the world! These new lower taxes are going to spur growth! We have great recent examples like Kansas. There has never been any evidence that this helps, wingnuts like to point to Reagan for this but in reality the gorwth during that time was average. When comparing countries that made significant cuts to those that didn’t the growth rate was virtually the same (http://www.realclearmarkets.com/art...at_cut_taxes_do_so_at_their_peril_101763.html). I’m sure the rich will love it, but it won’t do shit for the people that actually need it, but then again, you are a Republican so I doubt that matters if history is any indicator.

We can remember how well trickle down worked before:

6c2883f50569ccdd0ebb9424a5c2f743e2192750a0737f1d1c4be77f7f9d4c20.jpg

Your final point was trade. I’m all for bring US jobs back as long as you are going to pay these workers a liveable wage. If you are going to bring them back and pay them shit, then don’t waste the time and effort. Bring the jobs back with a minimum wage of $15/hr and I’m on board. Of course as is the norm with all Trump proposals, it’s full of bluster and low on how to reasonably make it happen: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform.

You comments on Bernie clearly exhibit that you haven’t actually read any of his proposals and are going off the GOP talking points. If you decide to end you quest as a low information voter and actually také the time to read the freely available information and comment intelligently, we can have a discussion.

Here is the complete Trump platform: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Trump history of racism is long and well known: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. ... And some, I assume, are good people."

“Laziness is a trait in the blacks. ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it.”

“The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yamakas every day.”

Trump is openly sexist: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023

http://www.bustle.com/articles/1318...es-from-2015-are-honestly-just-the-tip-of-the

I am guessing this adds to the reasons you support him. He talks on your level: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ge-typical-of-children-under-11-a6936256.html

Which one are you?:

And finally, I’m going to borrow this from a former OTF poster, because it’s right on the money:

I've been saying for awhile that if you support Donald Trump, you're a bad person. Some people have gotten a little butt-hurt over it, so here's why:

He's lied about thousands of Arab-Americans cheering 9/11. In fact he wants to keep a database on American Muslims and deny any other Muslims from entering America. A whole religion! 1.6 billion people worship Islam. Maybe we shouldn't try to enrage all of them when so far it's only the extreme fringe of them that seem to be hating on us. After all, American Christian extremists have still killed more Americans than Muslim extremists have.

He supports torture. I'm sorry, but we're America. We're supposed to be the good guys. The good guys do not torture people. Not even bad people. If you support that, tear up your good person card. You don't deserve it.

He's made the ridiculous idea of building a wall along the Mexican border one of the pillars of his campaign, claiming that he'll get Mexico to pay for it. Now first of all, there's no way that Mexico would pay for such a thing, but also, there's no way that it would be built, and since net migration from Mexico is negative - there are more people moving back than there are coming here - it's also counterproductive. What's he trying to do, trap all that cheap labor while it's here?

He's a terrible misogynist, constantly remarking negatively about women and degrading them based upon their appearance. He's been divorced multiple times and says he'd date his daughter if it wasn't taboo. And these aren't second hand statements reported by people who may have heard it. He's said these things in public and on camera!

He has regularly incited violence at his rallies and referred to Latinos as "rapists and murderers" and African Americans as "losers." That's racist and xenophobic, not to mention dangerous for someone standing in a position of authority. When endorsed by David Duke - former Grand Wizard of the KKK - he said he'd need to investigate some more about it before commenting on it. So if you're supporting him and David Duke is supporting him, what does that say about you?

And let's not forget, he's one of the original Birthers. And he's been on record in the past as an Anti-Vaxxer. He's peddled crazy conspiracy theories for years. I suspect it's not because he believes them, but because he knows his moronic followers will. But aside from being crazy, some of those positions are dangerous too. Seriously, vaccinate your kids.

So if I've offended anyone by saying that you're a bad person if you support Donald Trump, I'm not sorry. You are.

If you support Cruz, you're just scary....

This is guy you want as president, that’s scary.

giphy2.gif

Didn't have time to proof read.

But he's your guy!

Don't underestimate me. I just realized I have listened to the Dead in over a month. Thanks for reminding me.

When I meet a Trump suppoter that isn't stupid, maybe I will change my mind, they seem to be pretty elusive.

You want substance, so here you go.

There has actually been a decline in illegal immigration (http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/19/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/) especially from Mexico and it has been a subject of great debat efor quite some time. There have been proposals put forth by Obama, only to be blocked by Republicans without offering any alternatives (http://www.ibtimes.com/obama-immigr...-court-review-deferred-action-parents-2194047).

You actually use illegal immigration as a reason to support Trump whose idea is to build a wall that will be paid for by Mexico (https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall). This tops the list of dumbest proposals by a candidate in history. You don’t even have to be reasonably intelligent to understand that this will never ever happen. Yet you listed this as your first reason for supporting Trump. It’s sub idiot level of reasoning. Trump isn’t the only one talking about it, he just the only one with a ludicrous plan.

Donnie seemed more then happy to use illegals when it benefitted him:

Where and when:New York City, 1980

The dirt:In order to construct his signature Trump Tower, the builder first had to demolish the Bonwit Teller store,an architecturally beloved Art Deco edifice. The work had to be done fast, and so managers hired 200 undocumented Polish workers to tear it down, paying them substandard wages for backbreaking work—$5 per hour, when they were paid at all. The workers didn’t wear hard hats and often slept at the site. When the workers complained about their back pay, they were allegedly threatened with deportation.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821

You declined to go into detail on corporate tax rates, but I will link Trumps plans here: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform . It sound great! We are going to go from the highest to the lowerest in the world! These new lower taxes are going to spur growth! We have great recent examples like Kansas. There has never been any evidence that this helps, wingnuts like to point to Reagan for this but in reality the gorwth during that time was average. When comparing countries that made significant cuts to those that didn’t the growth rate was virtually the same (http://www.realclearmarkets.com/art...at_cut_taxes_do_so_at_their_peril_101763.html). I’m sure the rich will love it, but it won’t do shit for the people that actually need it, but then again, you are a Republican so I doubt that matters if history is any indicator.

We can remember how well trickle down worked before:

6c2883f50569ccdd0ebb9424a5c2f743e2192750a0737f1d1c4be77f7f9d4c20.jpg

Your final point was trade. I’m all for bring US jobs back as long as you are going to pay these workers a liveable wage. If you are going to bring them back and pay them shit, then don’t waste the time and effort. Bring the jobs back with a minimum wage of $15/hr and I’m on board. Of course as is the norm with all Trump proposals, it’s full of bluster and low on how to reasonably make it happen: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform.

You comments on Bernie clearly exhibit that you haven’t actually read any of his proposals and are going off the GOP talking points. If you decide to end you quest as a low information voter and actually také the time to read the freely available information and comment intelligently, we can have a discussion.

Here is the complete Trump platform: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Trump history of racism is long and well known: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. ... And some, I assume, are good people."

“Laziness is a trait in the blacks. ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it.”

“The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yamakas every day.”

Trump is openly sexist: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023

http://www.bustle.com/articles/1318...es-from-2015-are-honestly-just-the-tip-of-the

I am guessing this adds to the reasons you support him. He talks on your level: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ge-typical-of-children-under-11-a6936256.html

Which one are you?:

And finally, I’m going to borrow this from a former OTF poster, because it’s right on the money:

I've been saying for awhile that if you support Donald Trump, you're a bad person. Some people have gotten a little butt-hurt over it, so here's why:

He's lied about thousands of Arab-Americans cheering 9/11. In fact he wants to keep a database on American Muslims and deny any other Muslims from entering America. A whole religion! 1.6 billion people worship Islam. Maybe we shouldn't try to enrage all of them when so far it's only the extreme fringe of them that seem to be hating on us. After all, American Christian extremists have still killed more Americans than Muslim extremists have.

He supports torture. I'm sorry, but we're America. We're supposed to be the good guys. The good guys do not torture people. Not even bad people. If you support that, tear up your good person card. You don't deserve it.

He's made the ridiculous idea of building a wall along the Mexican border one of the pillars of his campaign, claiming that he'll get Mexico to pay for it. Now first of all, there's no way that Mexico would pay for such a thing, but also, there's no way that it would be built, and since net migration from Mexico is negative - there are more people moving back than there are coming here - it's also counterproductive. What's he trying to do, trap all that cheap labor while it's here?

He's a terrible misogynist, constantly remarking negatively about women and degrading them based upon their appearance. He's been divorced multiple times and says he'd date his daughter if it wasn't taboo. And these aren't second hand statements reported by people who may have heard it. He's said these things in public and on camera!

He has regularly incited violence at his rallies and referred to Latinos as "rapists and murderers" and African Americans as "losers." That's racist and xenophobic, not to mention dangerous for someone standing in a position of authority. When endorsed by David Duke - former Grand Wizard of the KKK - he said he'd need to investigate some more about it before commenting on it. So if you're supporting him and David Duke is supporting him, what does that say about you?

And let's not forget, he's one of the original Birthers. And he's been on record in the past as an Anti-Vaxxer. He's peddled crazy conspiracy theories for years. I suspect it's not because he believes them, but because he knows his moronic followers will. But aside from being crazy, some of those positions are dangerous too. Seriously, vaccinate your kids.

So if I've offended anyone by saying that you're a bad person if you support Donald Trump, I'm not sorry. You are.

If you support Cruz, you're just scary....

This is guy you want as president, that’s scary.

giphy2.gif

http://zap2it.com/2016/03/saturday-night-live-racists-for-trump-campaign-video/

Didn't have time to proof read.
Well good, you finally put something out there that took some time and thought. Congrats on that. I have said a couple of times on here the the wall comments are stupid. I have said a couple of times on here that I have never asked anybody for more substance. Either you can't read, comprehend, or choose to ignore. Probably a combo of all 3.

If you want support Bernie, someone that has never accomplished anything in life other than living on the govt dole, be my guest. I choose not to. And I have read up on Bernie. He is going to have the Hudson River, or maybe it was the East river, forget which, to be cleaned up and paid for by GE. Good luck with that. The wall has a better chance of happening.

I think the name calling without any other substance to a post is weak. .
name calling. Calling money and vpm morons isn't name calling its basically an accurate perception. Arguing with morons is playing chess with parrots. Its a waste of time.

ADVERTISEMENT