ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Primary - Who ya got?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
This thread man....

ripley.jpg

This production of Phantom is fabulous! I've seen it several times and this is the best.
Just got home, and i too thought it was awesome. This was about the 4th time I have seen it, including Broadway and Vegas. This was just as good as those performances. The stage at Murat is a little small, but they certainly made good with it. The singing was great.

You do what I've done here practically every post here deary, ignorant and stupid is your lifestyle according to the testimony your post provide.

Lucy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IUC

And without any character flaws of her own. You sound well informed.
I'm sorry, where did I say that? . Both candidates are extremely flawed. You sound like you need reading comprehension tutoring.

Lucy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IUC

So you're a Trump fan too since she doesn't say jack and has never showsnshe can think past her well displayed shortcomings.

Welcome to her shortbus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT