ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana playing on Wednesday of btt

On the contrary, these comments are all outward manifestations of the issues I previously outlined with your inner being.

You don't fear superficial rejections like say not getting a number at the bar. You fear rejection at a deeper level and have difficulty with intimacy.

It also would appear that you have very unhealthy views towards women. There is a reason for this and something you would want to look into with a professional if you have not yet identified the issue on your own.

I know this is a lot to take in all at once but it will resonate with you in due time and I have confidence that you will make the changes necessary to heal your inner wounds.

thank you! I also have drug issues. Well weed isn’t a drug, but people like to stereotype it still for some reason. I’m very high and happy right now, add it to the list my man!

On the contrary, these comments are all outward manifestations of the issues I previously outlined with your inner being.

You don't fear superficial rejections like say not getting a number at the bar. You fear rejection at a deeper level and have difficulty with intimacy.

It also would appear that you have very unhealthy views towards women. There is a reason for this and something you would want to look into with a professional if you have not yet identified the issue on your own.

I know this is a lot to take in all at once but it will resonate with you in due time and I have confidence that you will make the changes necessary to heal your inner wounds.

Lol

why did you get a dog if you travel so much? Asking for a friend...
Most of my trips are short 3 days or so in the US for games, events, weddings etc. I am lucky enough to have a family member that enjoys my dog as much as me and will stay at my house. I also go on road trips with my dog to the ocean a few times a year around this time (leaving for Carolina's Saturday for a week)

Over seas I have not done in awhile, I would do that more if I didn't have him, so fair question. Didn't realize how attached I would get to the mut!

Reactions: hondo314
ehhh I like traveling and my dog. To each his own. Ever been to Macau? I have. Not if I had a wife and kids!

For whatever reason, I have a strong image of you typing this from your laptop sitting on your couch in a 2 bedroom apartment in sweats digging potato chips out of your naval.

Macau sounds nice. Is it your screen saver?

For whatever reason, I have a strong image of you typing this from your laptop sitting on your couch in a 2 bedroom apartment in sweats digging potato chips out of your naval.

Why would he need a 2 bedroom apartment? Maybe a 2 room apartment.
Plus, he wears his cap at a jaunty angle to show he is hip.

No pics?? You, the master of illustration??

I'm soooooo disappointed . . . :D

56421910.jpg

I ran 3.5 miles of Monroe country hills, and sawed up a fallen sycamore before the game yesterday that would take two men to wrap their arms around.

You are welcome to come see my house in the country, follow the signs that say I’ll shoot you if I don’t know you. Can’t miss it!

So, let me get this straight . . . .

Indiana (according to this - which is supposed to be from Lunardi :rolleyes: ) is listed at the top of the last 4 in - on the bubble, if you will.

Yet USC, Arizona St, Rutgers and Stanford all are the last 4 byes? Correct?

Again, here is the March 2 bracket from Lunardi.

Indiana - #10 seed in the Midwest
USC - #11 seed in the Midwest
Arizona St - #10 seed in the West
Rutgers - #11 seed in the South
Stanford - #11 seed in the West

So . . . do "bubble" teams get seeded HIGHER?

Indiana (according to this - which is supposed to be from Lunardi :rolleyes: ) is listed at the top of the last 4 in - on the bubble, if you will.

Are you comparing apples to apples?

in other words is the seed he allocates based on where he thinks a team would be if the tourney starts today, or his prediction for the seed they receive (2 different things, as the second scenario includes future results).

When it comes to “bubble”, same question.

in other words he could give a team a 9 seed and call them a bubble team, If he thinks they are currently on the bubble, but he expects them to win a few more games and end up a 9.

Lunardi literally tweeted that at 6:29 yesterday. He is not good at brackets compared to everyone else that does them for the 100th time. He is the most famous person that does them, that is it, and that is what you find in google. Would not be shocking if he contradicted himself down in his bunker.

Are you comparing apples to apples?

in other words is the seed he allocates based on where he thinks a team would be if the tourney starts today, or his prediction for the seed they receive (2 different things, as the second scenario includes future results).

When it comes to “bubble”, same question.

in other words he could give a team a 9 seed and call them a bubble team, If he thinks they are currently on the bubble, but he expects them to win a few more games and end up a 9.
From my understanding, the bracket is of the date published. I listed the one from March 2.

Doesn't seem plausible to me that a team from a P5 conference could be given a higher seed in the bracket, yet be closer to NOT making the tournament altogether. That makes no sense whatsoever.

He is the size of an 8th grader, but pretty sure he’s an adult person.

The dumbest people in HS, that are now working an hourly job, would make short jokes. In HS it would upset me, but then I understood well I can not help being short, but I can help being successful. From that point on short jokes just made me laugh inside about how stupid the person dealing the insult was.

I'm not kidding literally 100% of people that made short jokes, none graduated from college and are all struggling paycheck to paycheck from what I have seen on FB. Says way more about you than me. A grown man in his 40s still calling people short as if it is an insult? Man you are for sure a loser.

Reactions: minneman
The dumbest people in HS, that are now working an hourly job, would make short jokes. In HS it would upset me, but then I understood well I can not help being short, but I can help being successful. From that point on short jokes just made me laugh inside about how stupid the person dealing the insult was.

I'm not kidding literally 100% of people that made short jokes, none graduated from college and are all struggling paycheck to paycheck from what I have seen on FB. Says way more about you than me. A grown man in his 40s still calling people short as if it is an insult? Man you are for sure a loser.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Reactions: hondo314

What conclusions can be drawn about someone that evaluates people based on their FB account? Lol

Making a joke or stating fact is two different things.

This post explains why you act like such a douche. Napoleon complex and little man syndrome is real.

Being a “loser” is subjective....your internet persona is more successful than me. I don’t have 100 grand laying around to bet with.
I do have a wife and 2 boys in high school that are ranked top 5% of their class, play multiple sports, play musical instruments and don’t wear their hat cocked or backwards like a little bitch.....and 2 dogs!

I don’t fantasize about your life. I did all that before I got married and had kids. Since then it’s been different fulfilling experiences.
If you could let that ego go a bit someone might tolerate your dumb ass and you too can.....never mind, there is a reason some people shouldn’t have kids. Carry on with your jet setter lifestyle in the Carolinas! Lol

I do apologize that my comment regarding your size hurt your feelings so much.

Making a joke or stating fact is two different things.

This post explains why you act like such a douche. Napoleon complex and little man syndrome is real.

Being a “loser” is subjective....your internet persona is more successful than me. I don’t have 100 grand laying around to bet with.
I do have a wife and 2 boys in high school that are ranked top 5% of their class, play multiple sports, play musical instruments and don’t wear their hat cocked or backwards like a little bitch.....and 2 dogs!

I don’t fantasize about your life. I did all that before I got married and had kids. Since then it’s been different fulfilling experiences.
If you could let that ego go a bit someone might tolerate your dumb ass and you too can.....never mind, there is a reason some people shouldn’t have kids. Carry on with your jet setter lifestyle in the Carolinas! Lol

I do apologize that my comment regarding your size hurt your feelings so much.

Like I said, short jokes stopped being annoying long ago. 5'8 isnt that bad, I really don't even want to be taller anymore. I am able to run and stay under 145lbs with relative ease. It gives my joints a break and hopefully will be able to maintain what little athleticism I had for a long time.

I played the alto sax for 10 years, and all my friends popped their collars freshmen year of college, 100s of them, from bankers on wall street, to the CEO of Cronos. People grow up, I don't still cock my hat unless it a special occasion these days. Like a final four with some old friends, I will make sure to do it if we ever make it, because I will 100% be there, very close to the court.

What conclusions can be drawn about someone that evaluates people based on their FB account? Lol

Well..... job, education, family, and pictures and posts of said life is a decent indicator for anyone with half a brain. I can see where issues might arise for you.

Your full of shit as always. We were a lock before the Illinois game. We lost a game we deserved to win. Or they did I should say.
You randomly stop by from your shit hole of a town called Huntington. A town I know all to well being a Fort Wayne native. Root for ND son like your handle says. MYB.
You're

Well..... job, education, family, and pictures and posts of said life is a decent indicator for anyone with half a brain. I can see where issues might arise for you.

If you’re as shallow as a teenage girl & assume everyone else needs to convince a schmuck like you how great their life is, then yeah, I’m sure you have everyone pegged...

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Maybe these posts are an indication of narcissism. The illusion of being successful is a factor also. I have a family member who has 5 Tesla’s, 20,000 square foot estate mansion etc....and is the most unhappy person I know.

From my understanding, the bracket is of the date published. I listed the one from March 2.

Doesn't seem plausible to me that a team from a P5 conference could be given a higher seed in the bracket, yet be closer to NOT making the tournament altogether. That makes no sense whatsoever.

I understand what you are saying. My question is when he lists latest Bracketology on a given day, is that how he thinks teams would be seeded if the tournament committee did the seeding on that day, or is he predicting the seedlings for selection Sunday (using results through the day of the last update, but also making some assumptions about the future results)? I always assumed it was the later.

As the season goes along, and there are more actual results less predicting is required. Starting the season it’s almost all a prediction. In other words if Duke started 0-4, he would still have them seeded, because it’s not just about the record, but his expectations.

I understand what you are saying. My question is when he lists latest Bracketology on a given day, is that how he thinks teams would be seeded if the tournament committee did the seeding on that day, or is he predicting the seedlings for selection Sunday (using results through the day of the last update, but also making some assumptions about the future results)? I always assumed it was the later.
I believe how he thinks teams would be seeded if the tournament committee did the seeding on that day.

Reactions: minneman

I’ve been to Macau when I was single and after I was married. I was a Sailor and have had many good port visits. Macau was OK, but I much preferred Hong Kong (same port visit) and I much preferred Hong Kong before the British transferred control to China.

Maybe these posts are an indication of narcissism. The illusion of being successful is a factor also. I have a family member who has 5 Tesla’s, 20,000 square foot estate mansion etc....and is the most unhappy person I know.

Well he drives a Tesla, enough said!

I have no kids or wife and will be 35 this month. I have done a lot of things men fantasize about in my life, my friends enjoy the stories, and it seems you do as well!

You've never lived a day in your life. If your bloodline dies with you, you'll be doing the world a favor...

I keep forgetting you exist until you try to insult me once a month. See ya in April!!

Try...?

Hit a little too close to home, I see.

It's ok, you can still keep telling us all how awesome your life is. Even though those of us who know, know it's not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT