ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana basketball at a all time low

the USA in worse shape, Lindsay graham closeted gay man is emblematic of all that is killing iu and the USA
How the hell is Lindsey Graham killing IU?...

or the USA for that matter?

Geez, some of the bankrupt accusations throw around on this board are truly something to behold...

Apparently because he's gay ("closeted gay man is emblematic of all that is killing iu ")

Are there still of age gay people that are in the closet in this day and age? Maybe a few places in the deep south, but just move.

KeyGrossCondor-max-1mb.gif

But also, 6-25 dude. 6-25.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Are there still of age gay people that are in the closet in this day and age? Maybe a few places in the deep south, but just move.
Seriously? You honestly think that most people are out of the closet? That is simply not true.

Fred Glass... the king of being swindled... should take all of the credit for CAM
Sure he should. He should also get credit for Wilson and Allen.

Anyone who's been in a position to hire knows it's a crap shoot. The best you can do is do your due diligence and then roll the dice. At the time of his hire, Miller was considered one of if not the best candidates for the job. Bummer that it hasn't worked out. Dolson has his work cut out for him.

(Also a bummer that his hot wife has been virtually incognito since the hire.)

Sure he should. He should also get credit for Wilson and Allen.

Anyone who's been in a position to hire knows it's a crap shoot. The best you can do is do your due diligence and then roll the dice. At the time of his hire, Miller was considered one of if not the best candidates for the job. Bummer that it hasn't worked out. Dolson has his work cut out for him.

(Also a bummer that his hot wife has been virtually incognito since the hire.)
And he didn’t hire Gregg Marshall. So there’s that.

Basketball is a complete crapshoot now. Not all that enjoyable. Too bad they won’t institute the NCAA baseball rule. Either go pro or it’s 3 years of college. Would help tremendously.

Basketball is a complete crapshoot now. Not all that enjoyable. Too bad they won’t institute the NCAA baseball rule. Either go pro or it’s 3 years of college. Would help tremendously.

Here’s to hoping we can win on our home court against Rutgers. Looking at the schedule combined with how we’ve played most of this season, that’s our best chance at another win this season. Not our only chance, but our best chance. Archie makes me miss Crean, and I hate Archie for that.

Here’s to hoping we can win on our home court against Rutgers. Looking at the schedule combined with how we’ve played most of this season, that’s our best chance at another win this season. Not our only chance, but our best chance. Archie makes me miss Crean, and I hate Archie for that.
Crean was the worst. Archie should be further along, success wise, but he inherited a mess. Coaching succession/continuity matters, and we suck at that.

Crean was the worst. Archie should be further along, success wise, but he inherited a mess. Coaching succession/continuity matters, and we suck at that.

Archie is making me realize Crean wasn’t the worst. Crean was awful but, as of right now, I can’t say Crean was the worst.

Reactions: sglowrider

He can't recruit or develop players. None of the guys he puts out there can make shots consistently (though I like Franklin's form and he was doing well pre-injury).

He can't recruit or develop players. None of the guys he puts out there can make shots consistently (though I like Franklin's form and he was doing well pre-injury).
Again, 3-18 from three on your home court is a WTF moment. Why these teams cannot make open 3s is strange.
Arguing over recruiting is best over drinks, so i am not there yet...but his recruiting hasn't been bad, imo.
I like Archie, and i hope he works out.....but, yes, these gaurds play scared or are over-thinking, which is very concerning.

Reactions: twenty02
they can't even make free throws and they are always open looks.

Maybe we just work on trying to dunk every time. Of course, that might lead to more free throws...crap.

Archie is making me realize Crean wasn’t the worst. Crean was awful but, as of right now, I can’t say Crean was the worst.
Enhh . . . Crean can't win at UGA either.

Last year he had a 6' 11" guy now in the NBA (Claxton) and the #1 draft pick (Edwards) and couldn't win . . . 16-16 and 5-13 in the SEC.

This year they're 7-4, but 0-4 in the SEC and on a 4 game losing streak . . . but I saw reports that their 5* recruit - just eligible - had 26 deflections in their most recent game, a 95-77 loss to Auburn.

Again, 3-18 from three on your home court is a WTF moment. Why these teams cannot make open 3s is strange.
Arguing over recruiting is best over drinks, so i am not there yet...but his recruiting hasn't been bad, imo.
I like Archie, and i hope he works out.....but, yes, these gaurds play scared or are over-thinking, which is very concerning.
3-18 tells me these guys are looking over their shoulders at the bench whenever they take a shot, particularly a 3. Shooting is 90% half mental.

IMO, it's all about confidence . . . that comes from watching the ball go through the net, not from having a green light. Either Archie ain't developing shooters or it ain't translating to games . . . I don't know which. If they can't make buckets in practice then Houston we have a real problem with the individual development program. If that's not translating to games, then I'd want to start by looking at the defensive effort in practice, and then by whether the see shots as opportunities to be realized on or see them with fear, as potential failures . . . .

I don't view it as a crap shoot. You may not have anywhere near 100% accuracy, but a competent person should be able to hire with higher odds.
Not at this level of hire. If you hit 50% of the time, you're a genius . . . like a .500 hitter in baseball.

if you hit one in three you're better than everybody else. If you hit 2/10 you're likely very, very good.

Reactions: UncleMark
3-18 tells me these guys are looking over their shoulders at the bench whenever they take a shot, particularly a 3. Shooting is 90% half mental.

IMO, it's all about confidence . . . that comes from watching the ball go through the net, not from having a green light. Either Archie ain't developing shooters or it ain't translating to games . . . I don't know which. If they can't make buckets in practice then Houston we have a real problem with the individual development program. If that's not translating to games, then I'd want to start by looking at the defensive effort in practice, and then by whether the see shots as opportunities to be realized on or see them with fear, as potential failures . . . .
Furthermore, the robotic nature of the offense displays an utter lack of fluidity. Also likely tied to the lack of confidence. Leads to turnovers as well because they are thinking way too much on the offensive end. Archie may need to bring somebody in and get out of the way. I don’t if he can do that though. He was a point guard after all. I’m sure he is positive he knows exactly what to do in every situation. But sometimes you’ve got to trust playmakers to make plays. I think that’s why the guards look timid. I hope Archie can figure it out because if Franklin keeps developing he’s got a really good BIG guard. More athletic than Phinisee and a better driver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT