ADVERTISEMENT

In thinking this team will be in the NCAAT

He was wrong about TJD, too. At very least he's equal to Morgan but I'd say he's playing better. With TJD the interior D is much better and TJD also does a much better job of drawing fouls while fouling less himself.

PPG: Morgan 15.5, TJD 14.8
RPG: Morgan 8.2, TJD 8.0
BLK: Morgan 1.1, TJD 2.1
FTA: Morgan 3.9, TJD 6.2
TOV: Morgan 1.9, TJD 1.3
PER: Morgan 27.8, TJD 31.3

A bunch of other stats are basically equal, with Morgan having slightly more assists per game.
Yeah, I remembered how feepsie was down on TJD too. That's his bag: predict doom, lie about it if it doesn't happen later, claim victory, ignore or demean those who say otherwise. He is incapable of intellectual honesty.

Yeah, I remembered how feepsie was down on TJD too. That's his bag: predict doom, lie about it if it doesn't happen later, claim victory, ignore or demean those who say otherwise. He is incapable of intellectual honesty.
Remember this?
I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

Remember this?
I think we have a three way tie for the most stupid posters on this board between feepaw, victimbear and keyser. All three are so dumb it's amazing they can peck out posts on their keyboards. I'm serious - I honestly don't think any of the three could have graduated high school and certainly none of them could have attended and graduated from IU.

He was wrong about TJD, too. At very least he's equal to Morgan but I'd say he's playing better. With TJD the interior D is much better and TJD also does a much better job of drawing fouls while fouling less himself.

PPG: Morgan 15.5, TJD 14.8
RPG: Morgan 8.2, TJD 8.0
BLK: Morgan 1.1, TJD 2.1
FTA: Morgan 3.9, TJD 6.2
TOV: Morgan 1.9, TJD 1.3
PER: Morgan 27.8, TJD 31.3

A bunch of other stats are basically equal, with Morgan having slightly more assists per game.
It’s only apples to apples at the end of the year.

Brunk is slightly better. Let’s not act like he’s an all American though. I stick by the rest of those predictions.

All American? Who said that? I thought all those people claimed he was the savior?

Brunk has 38 rebounds in 5 Big 10 games vs Fitzner who had 18 in all of the B1G regular season last year. Also, in 5 games Brunk has surpassed the 29 points Fitzner scored in the B1G regular season last year. So nright now that is only slightly better. In the end when it is apples to apples, it will be a lot more than slightly better.

It may not be THERE, but I still got a copy.:D

You’re a master over the unspoken word, but a slave to what you say forever
You kept a copy of someone’s post from several years ago so you can trash talk him on a sports forum? And you’re bragging about something so incredibly childish as that? No wonder this place is so devoid of good IU hoops discussion.

You kept a copy of someone’s post from several years ago so you can trash talk him on a sports forum? And you’re bragging about something so incredibly childish as that? No wonder this place is so devoid of good IU hoops discussion.
You are PrankstetMary. How sad and pathetic is it that you had to change your name to be able to post here? It’s doubly pathetic that you will deny being PranksterMary, which even more pathetically, is only one of dozens of names of which you managed to have to permanently banned,

You are PrankstetMary. How sad and pathetic is it that you had to change your name to be able to post here? It’s doubly pathetic that you will deny being PranksterMary, which even more pathetically, is only one of dozens of names of which you managed to have to permanently banned,
Ah, yet another worthless stalker with an inferiority complex who chases people around to tell them how stupid they are. Since you rarely post about IU basketball and, when you do, it’s not very insightful, there’s really no reason to acknowledge a weakling like you, who can’t possibly measure up to real IU fans. You’re one of those posters who detracts from the forum. Go away and spread your mediocrity somewhere else.

Not true. But I'm not ready to proclaim we are in until I see how we do these next two road games. We will have to win one or two on the road.
It’s absolutely true. Whether we make it not. That statement stands

Ah, yet another worthless stalker with an inferiority complex who chases people around to tell them how stupid they are. Since you rarely post about IU basketball and, when you do, it’s not very insightful, there’s really no reason to acknowledge a weakling like you, who can’t possibly measure up to real IU fans. You’re one of those posters who detracts from the forum. Go away and spread your mediocrity somewhere else.
Well, at least you didn't deny it. There's that. First step towards honesty.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
I just happened to have copied it into an email I sent to a guy. Had forgotten all about it - until someone deleted the content and replaced it with “Nothing to see here”.

The guy I sent it to still had it in his trash; had him send it back for a re-editing to the original. BTW - you don’t know HOW MUCH sleep I’m gonna lose over your opinion of what I post on here. :rolleyes:

Yep. The worthless and cowardly PranksterMary has returned! Why do you think you get banned every time you return? Think about it.

Yep. The worthless and cowardly PranksterMary has returned! Why do you think you get banned every time you return? Think about it.
Good morning Hoosier Fans! And a special good morning to Aloha Hoosier. Aloha has pointed out that Birnk is PranksterMary. But the important point is that the trolls like Birnk try to hijack discussions and really support other teams than Indiana.

Aloha has contributed many decent posts on this site. Contrary to what Birnk is selling.

But back to the original post and the NCAAT. I have hoped and really thought that IU would be in this year's NCAAT. That is in spite of losing the top two scorers from last year. I thought that Phin would be healthy. And I believed that Archie Miller would have the rest of the team developed fairly well by the end of this season.

Voila! It's happening. Get your NCAAT tickets!

It is one game at a time, though. Beat Rutgers!

So you are saying that a poster who has been banned many times for bad behavior and personal attacks somehow does not "detract from the forum"?

Are you denying that you have been several previous poster names here?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I thought their BS sounded familiar and you nailed it! What a sad and pathetic life they must live.

Good morning Hoosier Fans! And a special good morning to Aloha Hoosier. Aloha has pointed out that Birnk is PranksterMary. But the important point is that the trolls like Birnk try to hijack discussions and really support other teams than Indiana.

Aloha has contributed many decent posts on this site. Contrary to what Birnk is selling.

But back to the original post and the NCAAT. I have hoped and really thought that IU would be in this year's NCAAT. That is in spite of losing the top two scorers from last year. I thought that Phin would be healthy. And I believed that Archie Miller would have the rest of the team developed fairly well by the end of this season.

Voila! It's happening. Get your NCAAT tickets!

It is one game at a time, though. Beat Rutgers!

I'm not sold because they beat a floundering OSU team at home. I like the effort they gave but need to see this effort being more the norm than an anomaly. This team has a lot of issues to get fixed but I think they have the group who can improve in those areas of need. Hopefully this game is the turning point for them.

I agree one game at a time. Beat Rutgers then on to the next. None if this trying to figure out a magic number of wins and who they will be
against.

I agree with this for players, but that's what fans do.

I know. Even I look at 20 wins as a magic number but the way the conference is this year, I don't see how you can predict what teams will be doing good or bad during various stretches of the season. Maybe MSU and MD seem like the most consistent but MSU has looked not so good the last couple.

Just take care of business at home and steal a win or 2 on the road. 3 days off to get ready for Rutgers on the road seems like a good opportunity to get a win. It will be tough as they are no slouch. Hopefully there is nothing wrong with Rob physically.

I know. Even I look at 20 wins as a magic number but the way the conference is this year, I don't see how you can predict what teams will be doing good or bad during various stretches of the season. Maybe MSU and MD seem like the most consistent but MSU has looked not so good the last couple.

Just take care of business at home and steal a win or 2 on the road. 3 days off to get ready for Rutgers on the road seems like a good opportunity to get a win. It will be tough as they are no slouch. Hopefully there is nothing wrong with Rob physically.
Hopefully, Rob will be healthy enough to play at Rutgers.

I think IU will go 6-9 or 7-8 the remaining of the BT schedule, prior to the BTT.

That would put IU at 19-12 with a 9-11 BT record. Or 20-11 with a 10-10 BT record.

20-11 definitely gets IU into the NCAA tourney IMHO. 19-12 might be good enough but 2 games below .500 in regular season conference play leaves IU in a precarious position with a must win at least one game in the BTT.

Plus there are so many factors with other team’s wins and losses in the conference and outside the conference. How did IU look in said losses, etc...

Should be interesting. Hope we make it to the tourney.

Reactions: ufo33
I think IU will go 6-9 or 7-8 the remaining of the BT schedule, prior to the BTT.

That would put IU at 19-12 with a 9-11 BT record. Or 20-11 with a 10-10 BT record.

20-11 definitely gets IU into the NCAA tourney IMHO. 19-12 might be good enough but 2 games below in regular season conference play leaves IU in a precarious position with a must win at least one game in the BTT.

Plus there are so many factors with other team’s wins and losses in the conference and outside the conference. How did IU look in said losses, etc...

Should be interesting. Hope we make it to the tourney.
Realistic perspective

Well, at least you didn't deny it. There's that. First step towards honesty.
Why would I deny someone else’s twisted lie, especially someone like that? On the bright side, it’s great that I have so many rent free options. Thanks for making room. But at least you had the sense to not make up something about Dakich. So, there’s that.

Why would I deny someone else’s twisted lie, especially someone like that? On the bright side, it’s great that I have so many rent free options. Thanks for making room. But at least you had the sense to not make up something about Dakich. So, there’s that.
Another very wordy non-denial. Pathetic.

Who made up something about Dakich? You, when you stated he was pushing a rumor about BK coming to TAH? You said it was "his rumor".

So you are saying that a poster who has been banned many times for bad behavior and personal attacks somehow does not "detract from the forum"?

Are you denying that you have been several previous poster names here?

Answer the simple question.

Reactions: Cutter1973
And the teams were better than the sum of their parts.

And that is the crux of the question I have about Archie up to this point in his career at IU. I don't feel any of his teams have been better than the sum of their parts. Each team has had their moments but....

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Brunk is slightly better. Let’s not act like he’s an all American though. I stick by the rest of those predictions.

SLIGHTLY better???

I will posit that without Brunk IU loses to OSU. Without him Wesson goes off IMO.

Another very wordy non-denial. Pathetic.
It was a very straightforward denial. You’re just not smart to understand that. You and the other busybodies should worry more about your own contributions rather than weakly trying to tell everyone else how they should think and post. Funny to watch you squirm and equivocate whenever the truth about you is revealed.

Who made up something about Dakich? You, when you stated he was pushing a rumor about BK coming to TAH? You said it was "his rumor".
No, I didn’t make up anything. Dakich passed along a rumor you didn’t like and you tried to spin it from there. There’s nothing more to it, and you got caught lying as a result. There’s an obvious reason you continue to look like a dishonest fool. Oh, and the stalking is so cute. Your inferiority complex and insecurities fit you well. But thanks for not charging rent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT