ADVERTISEMENT

In Banks county Georgia 4.6 percent of the population have been vaccinated

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
banks county Georgia voted 86.8 percent for trump.

banks county has plenty of vaccine .

banks county Georgia is rural, statistics say people in rural communities are 2x more likely to die from covid than those in urban areas.

I've never been to banks county Georgia.

Willing to bet most of the populace in banks county would be considered rednecks.

banks county Georgia is rural, statistics say people in rural communities are 2x more likely to die from covid than those in urban areas.

Willing to bet most of the populace in banks county would be considered rednecks.
I don’t live in Banks Cty, but why do you care what they’re doing there?

In the last month they have reported 35 cases, and 1 death.

and yet, according to Kurt, only 4% have been vaccinated.
Maybe that's true. Maybe they've been lucky. Maybe it's really hard to draw conclusions from such a tiny sample. Here in northern Indiana, we had a couple of rural counties that got absolutely slaughtered by Covid. We had a few others that barely noticed it. Any time you are dealing with a small group of people (relatively), you have to accept there is going to be some variance that at first glance seems quite dramatic.

You liberal bast--ds' get your freebies from idiot Joe and watch this great country go down in flames...Joe is a lying 38 year lifer that makes 175,000 a year but has 3 mansions and is a miillionaire . you people dont get it.

You liberal bast--ds' get your freebies from idiot Joe and watch this great country go down in flames...Joe is a lying 38 year lifer that makes 175,000 a year but has 3 mansions and is a miillionaire . you people dont get it.
You're not smart enough to post here. Go back to whatever forum you slinked over from.

Reactions: Harry Hondo
Maybe that's true. Maybe they've been lucky. Maybe it's really hard to draw conclusions from such a tiny sample. Here in northern Indiana, we had a couple of rural counties that got absolutely slaughtered by Covid. We had a few others that barely noticed it. Any time you are dealing with a small group of people (relatively), you have to accept there is going to be some variance that at first glance seems quite dramatic.
Yes, I do realize that. I guess my response was more along the lines of why did Kurt started another dumb thread.

Jealous

Reactions: larsIU
But we do get this:

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Since we have all of his tax returns, we know that he was a man of relatively modest means (bottom 5% among senators) who then made a mint writing a best selling book about dealing with his son's death. "3 mansions" include one that his wife inherited, one previously run-down one in Delaware that he bought for a song then fixed up, and one purchased after his book revenue.

His finances are no mystery, whatsoever, since he has made his records available to show that he's not a grifter.

edit: a link debunking some of this red meat: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...bama-just-got-his-third-mansion-idUSKBN20X2PW

Last edited:
Cool story, Cletus.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT