ADVERTISEMENT

In a free society how could you ever stop a attack like manchester

You're not even remotely trying to understand. I'm not wrong. Like I said, I could PM you six names of people who I've heard openly advocating a coup against Obama. You might choose not to believe me but you'd be wrong. And oh by the way, none of these guys were vets. They're all Navy civilians.

Again, I'm not saying that I believe they'd do it. But that's my point. Making threats on social media or at a mosque or expressing hatred for a society or a politician cannot be what is used to inform investigations. That's grasping at straws and overreacting.
Anyone seriously advocating a coup against President Obama should have been arrested. It's illegal to make threats against the President. You must have known they were joking.

Anyone seriously advocating a coup against President Obama should have been arrested. It's illegal to make threats against the President. You must have known they were joking.

I demand to know why they weren't arrested! I want their names and Passport #s!! :D ;)

Mmm, OK. I don't entirely disagree. But that's not really what I was getting at.

After all, neither we nor Europe is going to be able to undo what has already been done with immigration....even if opportunist politicians say we can and they will.

We don't have to do what Europe has done. Setting aside politics Trump's ban from terrorist areas is the best approach for us. I would also add additional surveillance on immigrants from those countries for an extended time. If I am an immigrant who is truly trying to escape for my life I would have no problem with additional surveillance considering the alternative.

I would also add additional surveillance on immigrants from those countries for an extended time. If I am an immigrant who is truly trying to escape for my life I would have no problem with additional surveillance considering the alternative.
How exactly do you think this works? It takes dozens of people to surveil one person. Are you in favor of resizing ICE by an order or magnitude?

yea i agree. Im just pointing out the current death tolls are piddly winks compared to a chemical attack.
Personally, id prefer to get rid of the TSA, and take my chances.
How exactly do you think this works? It takes dozens of people to surveil one person. Are you in favor of resizing ICE by an order or magnitude?
i don't foresee surveillance to be following them around day and night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT