ADVERTISEMENT

Impending transfer according to Sam Story

minneman

Senior
Nov 1, 2001
Unsurprisingly, this guy says there will soon be a player transferring from IU. Something everyone saw coming.

Reactions: IU/NDFAN
I still think Damezi is a D1 player somewhere, even though he didn't hit a single shot in two years of conference play. Hopefully he will go somewhere he can have the chance to grow as a player.

Minneman, your tone suggests you don't like him. Did he do something to you?
No, and I don't see that in my post so I think you're reading too much into it. I don't know the guy. I just meant that the news of a player transferring out wouldn't surprise anyone on this board and probably anyone that closely follows IU.

Reactions: OldChargey
one of the guys on this board posted something last week...said he heard Bruiser asked Damezi if he wanted to go in at the end of the Nebraska game- the final 90 seconds of garbage time, and he declined.
I knew if that were true, it confirmed that he's gone, and at first, I had a bit of a negative vibe about it. But now that I've thought about it some more, if Damezi passed on the chance to see the court one last time in an IU jersey, and gave that chance to the hard working walk-on kids sitting at the end of the bench, then I think that's a pretty good reflection of the kid's character.

I still think Damezi is a D1 player somewhere, even though he didn't hit a single shot in two years of conference play. Hopefully he will go somewhere he can have the chance to grow as a player.
If he didn’t hit a single shot what makes u think he can play D1 ball.. dumb comment!

Reactions: Hoosierific
Sam story nailed it again! Lol got to give him credit. He wanted an audience and he got one. Lots of people actually thing he’s an insider.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT