ADVERTISEMENT

Impeach All Democrats

I don’t know. I wasn’t being snarky as I can be. At one time I thought there was a woman on here besides Zeke.

Myteam great poster.
Based on Goat's post the other day, the other female poster is Lurker. Unless he identifies differently, of course.

Reactions: iuwclurker
Based on Goat's post the other day, the other female poster is Lurker. Unless he identifies differently, of course.
Doesn’t that depend on how you interpret Goat’s post? I took it to mean he hadn’t gotten laid lately. You know, attributing to others your problems... ;) (j/k)

I don’t know. I wasn’t being snarky as I can be. At one time I thought there was a woman on here besides Zeke.

Myteam great poster.
Yes we're very lucky to have MTIOTF along with Coh and Jet and courtsense and some other excellent posters. I hope you're reading Hoodatguy too. He's posting some really compelling stuff!

Reactions: stollcpa
You forgot Lucy and Mas.

I’ve had private convos with Lucy. Don’t judge anyone by what they post here. Reasonable person.

The liberals have made this board maddening the last 4 1/2 years. Blame those on the other side all you want but after awhile the crap gets old and some like me say **** it. I am going to do the same shit they do plus 100.

I’ve apologized to you, Uncle and others. You, Bulk and in his own way Uncle try. Most on your side have zero respect for differing opinions and I’ve decided to do the same far too many times.

At least when I do my name is on it and anyone can come beat my ass which wouldn’t be hard.

I’ve had private convos with Lucy. Don’t judge anyone by what they post here. Reasonable person.

The liberals have made this board maddening the last 4 1/2 years. Blame those on the other side all you want but after awhile the crap gets old and some like me say **** it. I am going to do the same shit they do plus 100.

I’ve apologized to you, Uncle and others. You, Bulk and in his own way Uncle try. Most on your side have zero respect for differing opinions and I’ve decided to do the same far too many times.

At least when I do my name is on it and anyone can come beat my ass which wouldn’t be hard.
LOL. Can't bring yourself to defend Mas? :D

Me? From what I hear, I'm one of the biggest lefty aholes on here. I only hope that you including me means that deep down, you get it.
I'm not giving up on you, stoll. :cool:

Stoll ... after a year of love-in's with Cooler lefties:

haight-hippie.jpg

Me? From what I hear, I'm one of the biggest lefty aholes on here. I only hope that you including me means that deep down, you get it.
I'm not giving up on you, stoll. :cool:

I put you in mildly lefty. You're reasonable most times. If your honest you have to agree this place was a left shit hole for 4 1/2 years. Trump has many faults. He also had policies that worked pretty well for almost all Americans. Biden is as bad or worse than Trump, just in a different way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT