ADVERTISEMENT

IMO, Kiss college football fall season goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats sad too. Thats why we need term limits in every state. Does anyone disagree with that?
I actually strongly disagree with term limits. I also think House terms should be four years. Currently, everyone is terrified to compromise because every other year is an election year for them. Additionally, gerrymandering has created a situation where candidates are more likely to lose primary elections for compromising than general elections for getting nothing done. In every other field experience is valued, but, for some reason, people are drawn to "outsiders" who don't have a clue how to get things done because they are political neophytes. Would you want an outsider pilot, pharmacist, or parachute instructor? Give me Richard Lugar, Bob Dole, Ted Kennedy, Joe Biden, and John McCain and I believe you will see what and who built America into leader of the free world that it once was. Brave men that politically compromised but were never morally compromised. I was hoping that Biden would choose Mitt Romney as his running mate under a "Common Sense" banner. Unfortunately, we'll never have unity until we want it.

Reactions: UncleMark
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT