ADVERTISEMENT

I'm very sorry to have to report this . . .

Damn

RIP Andy!!! This place will never be the same

I would be interested in donating to a fund for his children so someone please post information when available.

Damnit.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers to his kids and family.

Said he was in the ER.
Anyone know what happened? My first assumption was a car wreck.

this is indeed sad news

On the day someone made a Kref reference, too.

Aruss was waaaay too young and was a good dude.

Me too . . .

we had people in common in the old hometown, and I'd always wanted to meet NFA for a beer in C-bus sometime . . .

. . . don't wait folks. Life can be short, and much shorter for some than others. Don't wait . . . .

This post was edited on 12/2 6:21 PM by Sope Creek

How?

We were just talking to him last night.

Man, seriously?

That's so sad. Great guy.

Truly.

My wife and I went to a Pacer game with he

and his son a couple years back. Believe they were Reamer's tix. Fuggin terrible news.

Good Lord......

Does anyone have any details?

man. damn it. at a loss

aruss was just a good dude. Just caught up with him over Facebook after a long time a few months ago.

Just a caring soul for everyone...praying for his family and children.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Dunno . . . pre-obit says . . .

he died at the Columbus Regional Hospital Emergency Room this morning at 8:30. Could be an auto accident, heart attack or anything sudden.

40 years old.

Any scuttlebutt about what happened?

Dude had quite a bit of stress in the last couple of years, and I've been a little concerned about that for him . . . .

Wow. That is terrible news.

been a pleasure to talk with over the years.

Truly truly a sad day for the Peegs community.

That is terrible news. I would give him my basketball

tickets when I couldn't go, his son always was so excited. I wish we would have followed up on meeting for a beer, seemed like a really great guy.

I am just at a loss for words.

Very sorry to hear...

Condolences to his family and friends.

From what I could gather from a message board, Andy seemed like a really great guy.

Damn.

Holy crap. He and Etecnifibre created this Board,

....well over 10 years ago. I know it was in the Davis era and we had some great times in the beginning, along with Basil, BigRedSpec, TheBigLebowski, Harrumph, IUT, Kref, and CJ.

Dying young, and leaving young children behind, is a tragedy beyond words.

Rest well ......

No idea.....

I just know that the day he came to the OTF was a good day for the OTF. I've never experienced a more consistently nice poster.

Just reread a recent email from him....

I had told him how happy I was about his new relationship.....I had counseled him when he bought his new house. I cannot imagine how crushed his kids must be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT