ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sure there will be a reason, but . . .

Rockfish1

Hall of Famer
Sep 2, 2001
Why is he wearing safety glasses but not a mask?

GettyImages-1211906169.jpg

I get that even in a Trump-favored mask factory no one is wearing a mask, but what ocular threat is regarded as more serious than the viral threat? Or maybe he just likes wearing safety glasses?

I get that even in a Trump-favored mask factory no one is wearing a mask, but what ocular threat is regarded as more serious than the viral threat? Or maybe he just likes wearing safety glasses?

May be wrong, but isn't that Mark Meadows over his left shoulder? Regardless, why isn't he wearing safety glasses? That's a requirement on most shop floors.

Reactions: largemouth
May be wrong, but isn't that Mark Meadows over his left shoulder? Regardless, why isn't he wearing safety glasses? That's a requirement on most shop floors.
I think that is Mark Meadows. My question remains.

Seems like glasses are required in most factories.

This. Every factory job I had in the summer between years at IU, you had to have some sort of protective eyewear on. Back then it was usually safety goggles. So that would be my guess.

I am almost certain that this is not first time he refuses to any safety/protective devices anywhere below the eyes and above those precious ankles.

Reactions: Rockfish1
This. Every factory job I had in the summer between years at IU, you had to have some sort of protective eyewear on. Back then it was usually safety goggles. So that would be my guess.
But Mayo had a mask policy that Mike Pence disregarded, and during a pandemic when his own now discontinued task force says to wear masks, why does the President of the United States need local HR policies to tell him what to do? Are you really this obtuse?

Reactions: Circlejoe
Why isn't Mark Meadows wearing safety glasses? Why did Mike Pence reject Mayo's mask policy? Why don't you answer my question? Why are you a nitwit? Would you like to explain the 2nd Amendment to me again?
Every time you stop posting for a while, right before you come back, you must eat like forty bowls of Wheaties.

But Mayo had a mask policy that Mike Pence disregarded, and during a pandemic when his own now discontinued task force says to wear masks, why does the President of the United States need local HR policies to tell him what to do? Are you really this obtuse?

:rolleyes:

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Ouch.

You don't even know the context. So thanks for playing.
There may well be some context that makes your post non-moronic, but it's my thread, so that seems like a context to me. And I don't thank you for playing.

He probably saw some sort of feature on Nino Vitale on Fox, and as usual, took a cue from Trump tv's suggestions... Going deep for the wacko vote...

"A Republican Ohio state representative cited his religious beliefs to explain why he would not wear a mask as recommended by Gov. Mike DeWine (R) to help limit the spread of the novel coronavirus.

“This is not the entire world,” state Rep. Nino Vitale wrote in a lengthy Facebook post on Monday morning. “This is the greatest nation on earth founded on Judeo-Christian Principles.”

“One of those principles is that we are all created in the image and likeness of God. That image is seen the most by our face. I will not wear a mask,” he continued."

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...fuses-to-wear-face-mask-because-faces-are-the

Why isn't Mark Meadows wearing safety glasses? Why did Mike Pence reject Mayo's mask policy? Why don't you answer my question? Why are you a nitwit? Would you like to explain the 2nd Amendment to me again?
Why are you so angry? You seem tense.

Also, I answered your question. Maybe read it again?

He probably saw some sort of feature on Nino Vitale on Fox, and as usual, took a cue from Trump tv's suggestions... Going deep for the wacko vote...

"A Republican Ohio state representative cited his religious beliefs to explain why he would not wear a mask as recommended by Gov. Mike DeWine (R) to help limit the spread of the novel coronavirus.

“This is not the entire world,” state Rep. Nino Vitale wrote in a lengthy Facebook post on Monday morning. “This is the greatest nation on earth founded on Judeo-Christian Principles.”

“One of those principles is that we are all created in the image and likeness of God. That image is seen the most by our face. I will not wear a mask,” he continued."

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...fuses-to-wear-face-mask-because-faces-are-the

Stupid is as stupid does.

If is see the original post correctly, Joe Shit the Ragman who is displaying the goods is also wearing ear plugs.He is the only one in the picture with them. It's just OSHA bullshit and political "noise". Come of Fish, you used to rail against political noise. Today you use it for your own political agenda.

Someone at the plant has a sense of humor, or if the music is canned it was a bizarre coincidence. The Guns n Roses version of Live and Let Die played as Trump was touring the plant. That really could not have been planned, could it?

Seems like glasses are required in most factories.
I regarded "because it was company policy" as an obviously stupid and wrong response. Well, guess what? It was an obviously stupid and wrong response:

28047996-8290511-image-a-55_1588717824029.jpg

Trumpbots are eager to be stupid and wrong.

Turns out it was even more bizarre than originally thought. For one thing, the masks being examined by maskless morons are basically contaminated.

And secondly, the music being piped in included the GunsNRoses cover of "Live and Let Die". No word yet from Axl (noted Trump-critic) on this latest outrage, with Trump trying to turn his song into a Trump rally moment. But as usual, twitter was brutal... With #LIVE AND LET DIE trending with 66K tweets... https://twitter.com/search?q="Live and Let Die"&src=trend_click

From Feb

And this brilliant summation of a surreal Presidency by Kimmel...

Turns out it was even more bizarre than originally thought. For one thing, the masks being examined by maskless morons are basically contaminated.

And secondly, the music being piped in included the GunsNRoses cover of "Live and Let Die". No word yet from Axl (noted Trump-critic) on this latest outrage, with Trump trying to turn his song into a Trump rally moment. But as usual, twitter was brutal... With #LIVE AND LET DIE trending with 66K tweets... https://twitter.com/search?q="Live and Let Die"&src=trend_click

From Feb

And this brilliant summation of a surreal Presidency by Kimmel...

How about THIS as your "Legacy" (besides that Impeachy Thingy, of course)...

ADVERTISEMENT