ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Proud Of Our Young Men!!

He is with Scout, he use to do a Xavier website on Rivals

Thanks. Will have to make sure I avoid that place. It started the evening with him saying IU gets the benefit of the doubt when Broad Ripple Bo officiates. After that gold standard of a comment it could only go south.

First half had an element of fool's gold...Green's 3's kept us close.

Hindsight is always 20/20...but it was evident from the tip that everything was coming easier for Seton Hall. I was disappointed in how quickly it got out of hand in the second half, but it was inevitable. This team isn't anywhere near ready to compete with a team like Seton Hall right now.

Good game guys. It's always tough traveling and facing a senior laden team when you have a new coach who is trying to undo bad habits and put his stamp on the program.

Archie will be a good one and I don't think it will be long before he has you guys back among the top programs in the country. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
Need to sit Johnson and Newkirk. They offer zero leadership and minimal offense and don't communicate on defense. Play for the future with Green, Jones and Durham. McSwain is not a D1 player.
I agree. I thought Johnson was going to have a good year ,and he still has time. He just shows no enthusiasm at all. But there's still a long way to go. Maybe sometime on the bench will get him to play better. He needs to do good if he ever wants to go pro; which he was talking about last year. But I doubt it if he will ever. And Newkirk just makes stupid dumb crazy turnovers. As he did throughout his college career. There's still a lot of time for the team to get in the groove though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT