ADVERTISEMENT

I'm over it....

Neves

All-Big Ten
Apr 11, 2003
I'm sure the vast majority of you don't even care or know who I am, but to those who do:

I just can't deal with the new POS forum. I used to love to come to Peegs.com and just browse the new threads that day. I'd spend like 10 minutes responding to the new topics of note, then log out. Now, I have to browse through all the other crap just to get to the basic information that I want to know. I'm honestly just too busy at my work, and I don't have the time to browse through each thread to see what everyone is talking about for the day.

I can get my news on twitter or other sites just as easily. The forums were what kept me. I'll probably still visit the free board and AOTF, but this site just isn't what it used to be. I tried calling Rivals, but it seems they are closed. I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm sure the vast majority of you don't even care or know who I am, but to those who do:

I just can't deal with the new POS forum. I used to love to come to Peegs.com and just browse the new threads that day. I'd spend like 10 minutes responding to the new topics of note, then log out. Now, I have to browse through all the other crap just to get to the basic information that I want to know. I'm honestly just too busy at my work, and I don't have the time to browse through each thread to see what everyone is talking about for the day.

I can get my news on twitter or other sites just as easily. The forums were what kept me. I'll probably still visit the free board and AOTF, but this site just isn't what it used to be. I tried calling Rivals, but it seems they are closed. I'll try again tomorrow.

Improvidus apto quod victum

you will be missed.

Rivals is open for like 15 minutes every day. And they have one person staffing the call center. If you want to cancel your account, it's probably easier to just cancel your credit card.

Reactions: comfortliving
You have to at least visit the AOTF. I don't want C-$ to be the only other mo besides me here.

Gay_Sugarmonkeys_by_kittypretzels15.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT