ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not suprised.

This is the crap we will see until Fred Glass is fired. IU will never win big in football and basketball as long as he is here. Worst AD in the country.

So, according to you, Fred Glass recruited this current IU BB roster, and he's responsible for recruiting future IU BB rosters? Your "boy wonder," Chris Holtmann, with a superior roster, has won exactly 1 more game than CAM this season as of this point in time.

So, according to you, Fred Glass recruited this current IU BB roster, and he's responsible for recruiting future IU BB rosters? Your "boy wonder," Chris Holtmann, with a superior roster, has won exactly 1 more game than CAM this season as of this point in time.

Holtman isnt the answer either.

Fred hired Archie and neglected to adequately invest in the program for years. He has done irreparable harm to IU basketball and football.

Fred hired Archie and neglected to adequately invest in the program for years. He has done irreparable harm to IU basketball and football.

Has Glass done any more harm to either program than you have via your vile posts which say the same things over and over? I doubt it? I think you, and fans like you, do more harm to the IU BB and FB programs than anyone else associated with either Program.

Has Glass done any more harm to either program than you have via your vile posts which say the same things over and over? I doubt it? I think you, and fans like you, do more harm to the IU BB and FB programs than anyone else associated with either Program.

Fans who are rightfully pissed that IU basketball has turned into a .500 program are not the problem. The people who turned IU basketball into a .500 program are the problem.

This program simply can't win the games that matter, haven't been able to for a long time. The magic is gone I'm afraid.

Reactions: IUgradman
Fans who are rightfully pissed that IU basketball has turned into a .500 program are not the problem. The people who turned IU basketball into a .500 program are the problem.

Bitching about IU BB and the IU AD here isn't gonna change anything. You are clearly a frontrunner. You might find some happiness if the IU BB/FB teams were more successful than they have been, but I doubt it? You're just here to bitch, and you're really good at doing that. Earth to IUgradman, IU sports teams don't exist to serve you or please you. It must really suck to be you.

Bitching about IU BB and the IU AD here isn't gonna change anything. You are clearly a frontrunner. You might find some happiness if the IU BB/FB teams were more successful than they have been, but I doubt it? You're just here to bitch, and you're really good at doing that. Earth to IUgradman, IU sports teams don't exist to serve you or please you. It must really suck to be you.

They exist to win, or they should. If not, then just drop athletics altogether. People go to games and watch on TV to be entertained and made happy.

This is a great example of why we suck. Why do sports exist then? Last time I checked they don’t have the US History Final Four every March. And May the school shouldn’t allow 17K fans in assembly hall for games , or accept any revenue from merchandise, big ten network , etc.. Surely it’s not fans watching the network and generating money. There are a lot of “fans” on this forum who clearly don’t understand how good IU used to be or what a top program looks like. And that is why the bar is set so low and mediocre BS is tolerated. Let the other blue bloods go through this BS and see how long it last. Amazing how many people defend this stuff. The participation trophy generation is in full effect. But hey , just wait until year or when the 5-7 rebuild is over.

This is a great example of why we suck. Why do sports exist then? Last time I checked they don’t have the US History Final Four every March. And May the school shouldn’t allow 17K fans in assembly hall for games , or accept any revenue from merchandise, big ten network , etc.. Surely it’s not fans watching the network and generating money. There are a lot of “fans” on this forum who clearly don’t understand how good IU used to be or what a top program looks like. And that is why the bar is set so low and mediocre BS is tolerated. Let the other blue bloods go through this BS and see how long it last. Amazing how many people defend this stuff. The participation trophy generation is in full effect. But hey , just wait until year or when the 5-7 rebuild is over.
You are correct they are clueless Millennials named TMP, vandersmall, Rakkasan, Rocketo for starters

Reactions: ndg700
Agreed!!! It's way beyond time to right the ship. I don't know what it's going to take but I'm tired of this crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT