ADVERTISEMENT

I'm headed to the golf course in about 20 minutes. It certainly makes

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
winter seem shorter when I can get out and hack it around the golf course in Columbus, IN. I also plan to play Sunday instead of staying home to watch IU's game against Penn State.

Reactions: Brockway and cryano
winter seem shorter when I can get out and hack it around the golf course in Columbus, IN. I also plan to play Sunday instead of staying home to watch IU's game against Penn State.

So, have you and The Capper already predetermined the outcome? And, thus, there's no need to even be concerned with the final score?

And, who do you have in the Wilder-Fury fight tonight?

So, have you and The Capper already predetermined the outcome? And, thus, there's no need to even be concerned with the final score?

I will record the game and then come home after golf to watch it. Hopefully, nobody will tell me anything about it before I watch it.

^^^not a true fan^^^

I lied to you guys because I watched the IU game against Penn State before going to play golf. My plan was to go to the driving range afterward and then go for a long walk.

Instead, I used the driving range after the IU game and then played nine holes. Thankfully, I made some progress regarding my golf game this weekend.

Reactions: Brockway
I lied to you guys because I watched the IU game against Penn State before going to play golf. My plan was to go to the driving range afterward and then go for a long walk.

Instead, I used the driving range after the IU game and then played nine holes. Thankfully, I made some progress regarding my golf game this weekend.

Then please do this again before the Purdue game. Night golf might be your new thing.

Reactions: hookyIU1990

Did you work on your long or short game, putting?

So you finally decided to give it up?

With your stare and enjoyment of walking, birdwatching would seem right up your alley, but if you don't tone that stare down, you will likely scare all the birds away!

Did you fart at the driving range? Is that allowed?

No integrity. Patrick Reed 2.0. Now we can’t believe anything you say.
(just joking)

So you finally decided to give it up?

With your stare and enjoyment of walking, birdwatching would seem right up your alley, but if you don't tone that stare down, you will likely scare all the birds away!

I must be scaring all of my birds away, too, because I've only had one in 2020.

Reactions: cryano
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT