ADVERTISEMENT

Im done

Your statement right here provides every bit of evidence of your knee-jerk reactions.

No, I did not want to build a statue. I'd ask you to provide evidence of where I said any such thing, but we both know you're too pathetic to have any such expectations.

If he succeeds? If you pay attention, you'd understand there's a lot to like about Archie's approach to the game: working the ball inside, emphasizing defense. What his teams have had issue with is consistency - after 3 good games they take a step backward. Part of that is on Archie for not sitting Green's A$$ and letting his careless play derail the offense.

Wrong about him? I don't know if he'll end up being the guy for sure - just as you don't know he WON'T. The difference is I understand for this team it's a process, especially with the slim margin of error the team has. They have to get really good play out of their guards to be successful.

As I said before, Archie isn't going anywhere before the spring of 2021. If he fails, he fails. I'm rooting like hell for him to succeed 1) because I'd rather not go thru another coaching change unless absolutely necessary; 2) to watch you flop all over yourself on making excuses on why he succeeded.
Ok what if next year in year 4 Archie goes to sweet 16 is he your guy do you extend him????

You mean the same analysts and media you were demeaning prior to the season for not knowing anything? Now their opinions are worthwhile? You would make IUscott blush with your fanboyism.
Dumb hyperbolic bullshit is all you got? Typical of your type.

Do you get that I mentioned analytics base projections first and then followed with media based. I only hold contempt for one. You would know that if your butthurt didn't get in the way of your reasoning. But it always does because you're a weak minded pussy..

Not only do you not know a thing about basketball but you argue like a small minded fool.

Go way little boy .. go learn something.

Last edited:
Your statement right here provides every bit of evidence of your knee-jerk reactions.

No, I did not want to build a statue. I'd ask you to provide evidence of where I said any such thing, but we both know you're too pathetic to have any such expectations.

If he succeeds? If you pay attention, you'd understand there's a lot to like about Archie's approach to the game: working the ball inside, emphasizing defense. What his teams have had issue with is consistency - after 3 good games they take a step backward. Part of that is on Archie for not sitting Green's A$$ and letting his careless play derail the offense.

Wrong about him? I don't know if he'll end up being the guy for sure - just as you don't know he WON'T. The difference is I understand for this team it's a process, especially with the slim margin of error the team has. They have to get really good play out of their guards to be successful.

As I said before, Archie isn't going anywhere before the spring of 2021. If he fails, he fails. I'm rooting like hell for him to succeed 1) because I'd rather not go thru another coaching change unless absolutely necessary; 2) to watch you flop all over yourself on making excuses on why he succeeded.

Come on Taz. Losing at home is now considered a good game?

The end of that game was horrendous - a lead-in to last nights game. But you can't agree the play during the first 16-1/2 minutes of the second half was good?

I agree with that, but I still don’t consider it a good game. We were terrible defensively the first half and blew the game at the end. It was very Crean like.

When this team turns the ball over 6 times and hits 9 3s (47% overall) ,at home, it’s a game they should/need to win. Somehow we found out a way to lose it. It’s was one of the most disappointing games of the season IMO.

Last edited:
Dumb hyperbolic bullshit is all you got? Typical of your type.

Do you get that I mentioned analytics base projections first and then followed with media based. I only hold contempt for one. You would know that if your butthurt didn't get in the way of your reasoning. But it always does because you're a weak minded pussy..

Not only do you not know a thing about basketball but you argue like a small minded fool.

Go way little boy .. go learn something.

You’re not tough. Also, I was actually really good at basketball, but that’s beside the point.

If you want my honest opinion, you’re extremely insecure and overcompensate for it with your kenpom silliness and constant coach speak. Newsflash, dork, the pack line is a man to man defense. Please retire the phrase.

I agree with that, but I still don’t consider it a good game. We were terrible defensively the first half and blew the game at the end. It was very Crean like.

When this team turns the ball over 6 times and hits 9 3s (45% overall) ,at home, it’s a game they should/need to win. Somehow we found out a way to lose it. It’s was one of the most disappointing games of the season IMO.
The last 3-1/2 minutes of the Maryland game and the entire second half of Penn St was extremely disappointing from the standpoint this team HAD shown growth and had an opportunity to establish a standard of play. That they slid backward because of careless, undisciplined play that went without penalty from Archie was the most disappointing thing.

Nah. I’m just a confident, nonhysterical, but passionate, IU graduate and fan enjoying the process of watching this team grow and understanding the occasional setback along the way. I’m looking forward to watching this team play in the NCAA tournament this year.

The only thing I’m sure about you is you’re a miserable, disrespectful lil’ dipstick and a piss poor excuse for an IU fan - and I’m seriously not sold on the “fan” part of that.
This team in the tournament is far from a guarantee at this point, unless you mean NIT. Hell if they play like they did in the second half the other night they might not win another game.

Reactions: debtslave
To all the guys who say they can't watch,hear or go to IU Games, that is unfair to the guys on the team that are giving effort. This is a terrible shooting team. Many though Green would be the go to guy. He just isn't. It is obvious at least one player needs to go elsewhere / He might fit better. The other is gone after this season. Miller needs to up his recruiting efforts. Trace can't carry a team consistently. NOT his fault. He just can't. The frontline is decent,not great. Backcourt is abismal at their best. I only ask that you don't give up on the players who truly want to wear the candy stripes. If Miller doesn't improve in year 5 then yes by all means then abandon the Miller ship
Good god year 5? Who the hell are we Louisiana Tech? If he misses the tourney this year his seat should be scorching hot.

Reactions: debtslave
This team in the tournament is far from a guarantee at this point, unless you mean NIT. Hell if they play like they did in the second half the other night they might not win another game.
True, but this last game was their worst game of the year and it wasn’t indicative of how they’ve played most of the year. The way they’ve played the majority of the year will get the team enough wins to get into the NCAA tournament.

Ill come back at the BTT. I turned it off. I cant watch Green play another minute. Not sure if Ill watch them again this year. They looked really good against Mich St and Maryland minus the last minute.

How can you NOT want to watch Green?

He makes some of the craziest plays I've ever seen. Sure, 85% of those are bad plays. But it's like an accident on the interstate. You have to look.

Now....the rest of the team is like a 1000 back-up on the interstate. Not much going on there.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I can name those that defend Archie no matter what; TMP, Mr Bing, Aloha Hoosier, Bulk Akwayssmall, Courtesentwo.......That’s it

I defend AM "no matter what"?

Wow, that is a shock. Help me see your point of view, because there is no posting history to back that up.

I'll wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT