ADVERTISEMENT

Im done

BigNutsIUFan

Junior
Mar 10, 2005
Ill come back at the BTT. I turned it off. I cant watch Green play another minute. Not sure if Ill watch them again this year. They looked really good against Mich St and Maryland minus the last minute.

Like Keyser who promised to be gone until March, I bet you’ll be back very soon.
Ill respond to only this thread tonight so u dont have a gotcha response. I dont ever post any nonsense but Im just really fed up. Ill boycott this team until they fully rebound or until end of the year. Really tired if the drama all over the place. IU wins and people are all over calling people haters and bragging about Purdues losses. We lose and all the other trolls come out bumping their chests. I cant take it anymore. Ive hit my tipping point.

Ill come back at the BTT. I turned it off. I cant watch Green play another minute. Not sure if Ill watch them again this year. They looked really good against Mich St and Maryland minus the last minute.

I turned it off also. This isn't even interesting anymore.

Ill respond to only this thread tonight so u dont have a gotcha response. I dont ever post any nonsense but Im just really fed up. Ill boycott this team until they fully rebound or until end of the year. Really tired if the drama all over the place. IU wins and people are all over calling people haters and bragging about Purdues losses. We lose and all the other trolls come out bumping their chests. I cant take it anymore. Ive hit my tipping point.
Not mentally tough. Got it.

Reactions: Carib04
I dont even get mad anymore. We are what we are as a program. A likely bubble team this year maybe.

Am I really to believer that our walkons are worse than Damezi Anderson, is that possible.

Gotta agree with your point Tas. Jekyll and Hyde team shows up again. I was very encouraged by the play of this IU team the past two games. I had hope IU might be coming on at the right time to steal a road game.

Gotta agree with your point Tas. Jekyll and Hyde team shows up again. I was very encouraged by the play of this IU team the past two games. I had hope IU might be coming on at the right time to steal a road game.
It was right there we should have been up 15 points early penny state sucked

Isn’t it reasonable to conclude he's doing exactly what he’s been coached to do? He’s playing the way the staff wants him to do, and the mistakes are the leakage that they’re (the coaches) willing to live with.

Last edited:
Yeah blame the coach because these guys can’t shoot. I know how about we let the woman finish out our season. They won’t rebound much but maybe they can shoot.
Can't shoot, can't rebound, can't pass, can't guard that
about covers it.

Yeah blame the coach because these guys can’t shoot. I know how about we let the woman finish out our season. They won’t rebound much but maybe they can shoot.

If the staff I hire doesn't deliver, I won't be managing at my job for very long either. I'm the one who interviewed and hired them or inherited them. Are you saying Archie isn't accountable for their performance?

I can't even imagine watching it, I haven't paid for it in 4 years, I will watch when we're dog sitting at my in laws, but I just listen now a days at home. I had hope that at one point last year they were gonna break through and make me want to watch bad enough at home to break down and reup on cable, then the 12-13, done. Not paying for some cable package exclusively to watch them lose half a season's worth of games. I know it's all contracts, but eventually the shit parade is going to hit the university in the wallet as cable options get more granular and we keep laying eggs for another half decade. I hope they can see where this is headed, I can't be alone on this.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Careful , you’re going to wake up the Archie apologist. I was giving Archie credit after Maryland , but he clearly can put a consistent product on the floor. Unbelievable.

Isn’t it reasonable to conclude he's doing exactly what he’s been coached to do? He’s playing the way the staff wants him to do, and the mistakes are the leakage that they’re (the coaches) willing to live with.

So, on the road Archie instructs them to play like $h!t and not take the ball inside, but at home they’re instructed to do that? THAT’S reasonable?

Or maybe on the road, without any leadership when things get tough, they revert back to the same bad habits of taking shots outside the flow of the offense? Couldn’t be that, could it?

I’ll give you this: Archie did a horrible job of holding people accountable - especially Green.

Or maybe on the road, without any leadership when things get tough, they revert back to the same bad habits of taking shots outside the flow of the offense? Couldn’t be that, could it?

I’ll give you this: Archie did a horrible job of holding people accountable - especially Green.

From my POV leadership and accountability are the two biggest issues that we have. They were also a big issue last year.

Perhaps leaders can’t be forged. That a team can lack leadership. And certainly accountability is related. Accountability is the leadership needed from the person in charge. It sends a message to every part of the team who is in charge and what is expected.

last night, this looked like Greens team. I fear that a player not being held accountable leads to him being placed in a situation where his strengths are masked and his weaknesses accentuated. Green should not be the engine that drives this team. In other words, by not holding him accountable you make him the leader of the team. And as a coach, you are taking a backseat to him.

From my POV leadership and accountability are the two biggest issues that we have. They were also a big issue last year.

Perhaps leaders can’t be forged. That a team can lack leadership. And certainly accountability is related. Accountability is the leadership needed from the person in charge. It sends a message to every part of the team who is in charge and what is expected.

last night, this looked like Greens team. I fear that a player not being held accountable leads to him being placed in a situation where his strengths are masked and his weaknesses accentuated. Green should not be the engine that drives this team. In other words, by not holding him accountable you make him the leader of the team. And as a coach, you are taking a backseat to him.

I think Archie would love to put the ball in Robs hands. But rob can’t dribble, pass or make lay ups right now..... looks like a 8th grade bench player.

Rob plays like this we have no chance.

Green is awesome.
Green and Durham are captains.

Reactions: Radio Zero
So, on the road Archie instructs them to play like $h!t and not take the ball inside, but at home they’re instructed to do that? THAT’S reasonable?

Where is the chest beating and all the !!!!!!!?

I don’t doubt that’s something you would conclude, since it’s obviously not the case. What is clear is that Green’s style of play (not feeding the post, playing too fast and careless with the ball, lapses on defense, quick shots) has passed muster with Miller, who indulges it consistently. Poor play or an unwillingness to do what the coach wants results in negative consequences for players. That hasn’t been the case with Green. Try to pay attention. Guess this is where your unhinged rant begins. Lol.

It's the chicken or the egg you either blame the players for not listening to the coach or blame the coach for not instructing them properly. Personally if a business is failing they don't fire all the employees they fire the CEO why is that? I guess the employees just didn't listen to the CEO.

I don’t doubt that’s something you would conclude, since it’s obviously not the case. What is clear is that Green’s style of play (not feeding the post, playing too fast and careless with the ball, lapses on defense, quick shots) has passed muster with Miller, who indulges it consistently. Poor play or an unwillingness to do what the coach wants results in negative consequences for players. That hasn’t been the case with Green. Try to pay attention. Guess this is where your unhinged rant begins. Lol.
Once again last night Green made a one handed bounce pass to the post that went out of bounds how can this still be happening??

ADVERTISEMENT