ADVERTISEMENT

I'll Soon Be Retiring

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
It's going to be earlier than I'd originally planned, but all plans change. Looks like my shop has come in. Got back from a long weekend of fishing and this message was waiting for me:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD NEWS TO YOU

This is the new FedSeves Courier Company CEO, I came down here in South Carolina for a meeting and I was searching for some files that a former ceo left in this office before she left and found out that you have not received your fund $10,500,000.00 USD, and I asked the former CEO Mrs Lucy Tamlyn what happened that you have not receive your fund since months ago, and she said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your Fund.

I'm contacting you this morning because the director of the Funds center here in the United States said that they will divert your Fund to the Government Treasury account just because you cannot pay for the service fee of your Fund according to them. But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such an amount of money $10.5 Million which will change your life just because of a fee.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this message and explain to me the reason why you have abandoned your fund because of the fee, But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim the fund but I know that you will love to have it. My dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not received your fund and withdraw your money since months ago you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting.

I'm here now to help you to receive the fund Kindly forward your full address information for the claim.

1. Your Full Name:=======
3. Your Country:=========
4. Your Home Address:====
2. Your Telephone No:====
5. Your Nearest airport:==

I Will be waiting to hear back from you with urgent respond

Sincerely
Mr. Bran Hunters
Email- infomassage86@gmail.com
CEO FedServes Company

I got it Thursday evening and couldn't reply until today. Hopefully it isn't too late.

It's going to be earlier than I'd originally planned, but all plans change. Looks like my shop has come in. Got back from a long weekend of fishing and this message was waiting for me:

GOOD NEWS TO YOU

This is the new FedSeves Courier Company CEO, I came down here in South Carolina for a meeting and I was searching for some files that a former ceo left in this office before she left and found out that you have not received your fund $10,500,000.00 USD, and I asked the former CEO Mrs Lucy Tamlyn what happened that you have not receive your fund since months ago, and she said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your Fund.

I'm contacting you this morning because the director of the Funds center here in the United States said that they will divert your Fund to the Government Treasury account just because you cannot pay for the service fee of your Fund according to them. But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such an amount of money $10.5 Million which will change your life just because of a fee.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this message and explain to me the reason why you have abandoned your fund because of the fee, But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim the fund but I know that you will love to have it. My dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not received your fund and withdraw your money since months ago you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting.

I'm here now to help you to receive the fund Kindly forward your full address information for the claim.

Sincerely
Mr. Bran Hunters
CEO FedServes Company

I got it Thursday evening and couldn't reply until today. Hopefully it isn't too late.
Bran is very wise.

We could use another part time delivery driver if you think you might like to keep busy and get a little extra folding money.

We could use another part time delivery driver if you think you might like to keep busy and get a little extra folding money.
Will they give me the hat on Day 1 instead making me me go through the probationary period?

Reactions: All4You

GOOD NEWS TO YOU

Sincerely
Mr. Bran Hunters
CEO FedServes Company

images

Reactions: largemouth

GOOD NEWS TO YOU

Sincerely
Mr. Bran Hunters
CEO FedServes Company

Kudos to you for posting this. I would have been too embarrassed to admit I didn't pay the service fee.

Send me your bank account number and social security number and I’ll handle this for you.

Reactions: All4You
I got some great news for you hooky - I got a voice mail letting me know that my company has been pre-approved for a $250,000 business loan, so I should be able to help you out with paying that fee.

Reactions: hookyIU1990

GOOD NEWS TO YOU

Sincerely
Mr. Bran Hunters
CEO FedServes Company

First question you should ask. Show Me the Money,
Second Item; If the guy's name is Bran Hunter, you need to direct him to the supplement aisle of his local pharmacy, so He can obtain the needed help with his physical problem, which may be caused by sitting on all that money.

Last, remember that story about the guy who inherited $10 Million at age 25 and blew through it by age 30.. "I spent most of my inheritance on booze, gambling, fast cars, and faster Women. The rest of it I just wasted."

ADVERTISEMENT