ADVERTISEMENT

If your coordinator gets a job before a bowl game....

Uh, the defense was a big problem! Were not prepared at all! Our offense gave them enough time to rest and adjust, but there was absolutely 0 pass rush, and wrs had 3-5 yard cushions per catch! Looked exactly like the Colts defense!

What did you expect? We gave up 26 points to a team that average 40+, is 6th nationally in offensive efficiency, and plays the 3rd fastest pace.

Reactions: vesuvius13
What did you expect? We gave up 26 points to a team that average 40+, is 6th nationally in offensive efficiency, and plays the 3rd fastest pace.

Me?

I expected us to play like the baddass, opportunistic defense we've been all year.

The defense where when we had to punt, I actually thought our chances of scoring improved because we would get a pick or a three and out.

They gave up 26 points to a team that scored 40+ on the year and that hung 48 on Bama.

The defense in no way, shape, or form was the problem today.
Yes it was. Ole Miss was missing some of their best offensive players yesterday. They had a backup QB playing WR for the first time ever and even he burned our defense on a couple of plays. No pressure was put on their QB, so if he had had his weapons IU would’ve lost by at least 3 touchdowns.

Thank him for his service and tell him to go to Fresno or Mobile or wherever. Do NOT have them coach in the bowl game.
Allen could have easily coached the D. Wish he would have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT