ADVERTISEMENT

If you want a good laugh and are friends with C$, go to FB.

crimsonlaw

Hall of Famer
Feb 5, 2003
The picture he's tagged in is fantastic. Maybe someone can add the pics here. Posting pictures is to me what a 2-3 zone is to Crean.

head to the bball board.

The moderating is a total joke. I had a post pulled for writing "Crean will never win a national championship anywhere". The MOD there is a joke. Must be in "Crean's Kiddy Corner".

Yeah they are going to ban me for saying Creaned. If you are

not a Crean apologist than you are not allowed to post. Let's all read post by Roscoe, Jimtelevision and IUbooboo among others

Not sure what is allowed anymore

Is it wrong to be critical of a season long lack of defense by a kid that has started every game in his two years (TW)? Is it wrong when two starters score 0 points on very low effort? We have people saying it was bad to yell at Hanner because it might hurt his confidence. If we have players that get their feelings hurt after being strongly told they are playing weak and embarrassing themselves, we have the wrong players.

Re: Yeah they are going to ban me for saying Creaned. If you are

Yep. It is pretty much kiss Crean's arse or you will be gone. Dissenting opinions will not be tolerated.
Originally posted by chris007:
not a Crean apologist than you are not allowed to post. Let's all read post by Roscoe, Jimtelevision and IUbooboo among others

If they don't want opposition opinions.....

they should just shut the whole thing down.

I'm not sure why a post about Dane Fife being a good coach someday would get Peegs', IUT's, or Crean's panties in a bunch.

Exactly.....

....from the mods morning meeting: "lets make the board look positive when Crean's assistant's give him the 'day after embarrassing loss' screen shots."

flush.r191677.gif

Re: Yeah they are going to ban me for saying Creaned. If you are

well when the person that runs the site is a complete tool, who do you think he is gonna put in charge of moderating? Just like coaching, starts at the top!

If I didn't have a life I would pay someone to create a new basketball website where nothing gets deleted. A place for adults with a sense of humor. So many PC pussy's on this board. Wish I could go bang all there wives with them watching.

Didn't you know we are going to be competing for second

place in the conference behind Wisconsin, at least that is what I read on this site after beating an average at best Nebraska team? All candy canes and unicorns in Hossier land, we must only make positive posts from now on, no opposing views allowed or you will be banned.

Kind of. You can pay a $10/month cover to go in and hear others complain.

Is that something you would be into?

To whom did you intend to respond?

In topic view, so it just looks like you're talking to yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT