ADVERTISEMENT

If you don't like a poster

What exactly are you saying here? You are still going to ban someone, even though you are saying, you let each user control their own experience? Sounds like you are double talking if anything.

The real troublemakers, are the ones making the complaints. They are the instigators who go crying to you when they get shot down in a pissing contest. You might want to really check the facts on things and not get brainwashed by the school of piranha that stain this forum. Once again, I am going to petition for the reinstatement of the poster. Anything else, suggests you got duped by a bunch of hypocrites.

Conceptually I understand this narrative and would agree in 90% of situations. I would never approve of a poster being banned simply because they have views that are contrary to the majority.

In this particular case however Ord/Dana/spa/ewezerfan/Helen/Lucy has been nothing but an under informed, insulting, name calling, serial liar...even racist at times. When he wants to sound smart he plagiarizes some writers work and posts it here. This guy has single handedly nearly destroyed this board.

As far other posters being mad because they have lost "pissing matches"...no way. Ord and his incestious brood rarely if ever win a debate. He gets corned and simply changes the subject, deflects or in recent days Projects onto others his own issues. He has been claiming that it is actually me...yes me who is Ordfan and the many Post-ban trolls. I know he has run away and resorted to name calling and changing the subject in every single one of our debates. He is 0 for ever.

Nope, this one is unique and Jordan needs to decide whether to manage his board or let it die...because with this troll here, it surely will die.

Conceptually I understand this narrative and would agree in 90% of situations. I would never approve of a poster being banned simply because they have views that are contrary to the majority.

In this particular case however Ord/Dana/spa/ewezerfan/Helen/Lucy has been nothing but an under informed, insulting, name calling, serial liar...even racist at times. When he wants to sound smart he plagiarizes some writers work and posts it here. This guy has single handedly nearly destroyed this board.

As far other posters being mad because they have lost "pissing matches"...no way. Ord and his incestious brood rarely if ever win a debate. He gets corned and simply changes the subject, deflects or in recent days Projects onto others his own issues. He has been claiming that it is actually me...yes me who is Ordfan and the many Post-ban trolls. I know he has run away and resorted to name calling and changing the subject in every single one of our debates. He is 0 for ever.

Nope, this one is unique and Jordan needs to decide whether to manage his board or let it die...because with this troll here, it surely will die.

In the words or a great writer, “The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.”

This board will survive any single poster. It is far more likely to die by a poor football program that fails to generate excitement or achievement than by a message board policy.

How about everyone making a commitment to NOT try and call out the next Lucy (which is inevitable) and simply don’t engage him and just ignore.

In the words or a great writer, “The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.”

This board will survive any single poster. It is far more likely to die by a poor football program that fails to generate excitement or achievement than by a message board policy.

How about everyone making a commitment to NOT try and call out the next Lucy (which is inevitable) and simply don’t engage him and just ignore.
With IU message boards basketball really what runs the boards and not football. You usually see more people on the basketball board during the football season than you do on the football board

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
With IU message boards basketball really what runs the boards and not football. You usually see more people on the basketball board during the football season than you do on the football board
I agree...

With all the cackling going on about the “Free” board is more likely to cause it to be shutdown to get rid of the headache for the staff. It is a luxury to have....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT