ADVERTISEMENT

if we shoot 50 percent will lose by 20

don't know if it's the players or the system, or possibly a combination but it is a serious struggle to ever get a clean look on offense

ohio st is overrated, will probably end up kicking our ass in this game, but they won't do anything in ncaa tournament

Brahanam and Bates rated about the same coming out of high school, if they switched teams, we would have 5 or 6 more wins, sometimes recruiting is luck

blow the last 2 games, how different would things be now if we held on twice and closed out winning efforts
I guess that is a positive. If team can get a win vs Maryland, perhaps they can get some confidence back. Team seems to have none whatsoever right now. They need a win badly. If I am coach Woodson, I am reminding the team how close they are from losing the last two to winning the Last two. Both were right within reach. But this team has got to find that killer and winning instinct.

I guess that is a positive. If team can get a win vs Maryland, perhaps they can get some confidence back. Team seems to have none whatsoever right now. They need a win badly. If I am coach Woodson, I am reminding the team how close they are from losing the last two to winning the Last two. Both were right within reach. But this team has got to find that killer and winning instinct.
it's a damn shame, this should be a tournament team without question we were never going to go to the final 4 this year, but we blew a golden opportunity to get back to being relevant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT