ADVERTISEMENT

If we beat Cuse

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
This fanbase is going to explode. I am old enough to remember the we are back shirts. I did not buy one of those. Didn't buy a Crean and Crimson shirt. I do have a king woody shirt however.

No gimmicks, no BS, just basketball. Woody does a great job of just coaching, that is the theme with all the coaches on staff this year. They have numerous coaches available every single day. Lots of respect from the players to the staff. I can tell you with 100% certainty that was not the case last year.

Love this schedule. We have a chance to really roll in the first half of it. Cuse will be a huge test. We might need some Grade A media coverage for that game. Anybody been to the Carrier?

my prediction: at some point in the game, we may face a 2/3 zone. Someone needs to be able and willing (and capable) of flashing to the FT line, catch a pass, turn and hit a 15 footer. F'n Crean.....

Yeah I can see us rolling into the B1G season easily in the top 20. Then...it's all on the team to keep it going when the schedule gets hairy. Sounds like some in the national media have caught on to the idea that things might have turned in Btown....now we have to step up.

This fanbase is going to explode. I am old enough to remember the we are back shirts. I did not buy one of those. Didn't buy a Crean and Crimson shirt. I do have a king woody shirt however.

No gimmicks, no BS, just basketball. Woody does a great job of just coaching, that is the theme with all the coaches on staff this year. They have numerous coaches available every single day. Lots of respect from the players to the staff. I can tell you with 100% certainty that was not the case last year.

Love this schedule. We have a chance to really roll in the first half of it. Cuse will be a huge test. We might need some Grade A media coverage for that game. Anybody been to the Carrier?
How about a shirt that says, IU we have the Wood!

my prediction: at some point in the game, we may face a 2/3 zone. Someone needs to be able and willing (and capable) of flashing to the FT line, catch a pass, turn and hit a 15 footer. F'n Crean.....

Yeah I can see us rolling into the B1G season easily in the top 20. Then...it's all on the team to keep it going when the schedule gets hairy. Sounds like some in the national media have caught on to the idea that things might have turned in Btown....now we have to step up.
Is this sarcasm? We will see the 2/3 from the tip to finish. It’s the very best coached and hardest zone these kids will ever see.

Woodson just seems like a guy who is comfortable in his own skin. This brings confidence to his team because he knows what he is doing. He also has the resume.

I went to Carrier Dome and saw IU lose to Cleveland State! Bad memory. The Carrier Dome is a cavernous , very plain, awful building to watch basketball. At the time, it had no air conditioning, though it is named for an air conditioning manufacturer. The only good thing was that we went to the Baseball HoF Museum the next day. Maybe some improvements have been made to that hellhole since 1986...

I love how fans are seemingly being reasonable with Woodson. There isn’t the same cult feelings as there were with Crean and Archie. No title guarantees or statue plans. No Hall of Fame talk before the first game. No one beating their chest to other programs. This is a very welcomed change after almost 15 years of delusions.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I went to Carrier Dome and saw IU lose to Cleveland State! Bad memory. The Carrier Dome is a cavernous , very plain, awful building to watch basketball. At the time, it had no air conditioning, though it is named for an air conditioning manufacturer. The only good thing was that we went to the Baseball HoF Museum the next day. Maybe some improvements have been made to that hellhole since 1986...
never been there but have heard similar reports....god awful place for a basketball game.

I love how fans are seemingly being reasonable with Woodson. There isn’t the same cult feelings as there were with Crean and Archie. No title guarantees or statue plans. No Hall of Fame talk before the first game. No one beating their chest to other programs. This is a very welcomed change after almost 15 years of delusions.
Link?

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Does it ever occur to you that no one knows what you're talking about.

Statue plans, hall of fame talk. It's almost laughable how:

A. You make stuff up.
B. Can't get over the past.
C. Keep rehashing the same made up scenarios in your mind.

.... wait, it just occurred to me. You're a woman. Hahaha... never mind. Carry on Ms. Fpeaugh. I now understand.

I like this schedule as well. The "cupcakes" are definitely on the tougher end of the pastry scale and the bigger programs we play are not at the top of their cycles. I think it provides meaningful games with a chance to come out with a good record and some confidence pre conference.

Reactions: hatchetdad
you really do need some new material to work with...

How bout gonna takem out to the Woody shed for a beating. Is that to much hillbilly talk for some?
Hillbilly isn;t defined by talk or speak. It's defined by gross rubian ignorance, a belief in an extinct traditionalism and lack of effective hygiene. doesn't matter if they call themselves SS, Taliban, ISIS or Maga .. same type of people same ignorance, same lack of hygiene.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lucy01
Hillbilly isn;t defined by talk or speak. It's defined by gross rubian ignorance, a belief in an extinct traditionalism and lack of effective hygiene. doesn't matter if they call themselves SS, Taliban, ISIS or Maga .. same type of people same ignorance, same lack of hygiene.
"Think as I think," said a man,
"Or you are abominably wicked;
You are a toad."
And after I had thought of it,
I said: "I will, then, be a toad."
-Stephen Crane

The view from that high-n-mighty perch
Must be quite grand
from where you choose
to judge your fellow man.
-Me

The Carrier Dome with no AC...that is ironic.

Been to the Carrier Dome for a basketball game decades ago... Was in a skybox and did not enjoy the view. Setup then was a bit strange. Movable bleachers on one side for basketball in a football stadium. Hopefully it is a better setup now.

Been to the Carrier Dome for a basketball game decades ago... Was in a skybox and did not enjoy the view. Setup then was a bit strange. Movable bleachers on one side for basketball in a football stadium. Hopefully it is a better setup now.
Fball stadiums that get adjusted for bball games never display well. Tough to shoot from outside as well...depth perception gets thrown off.

Reactions: Imsowyctcwuzbetta
Dumb.

And weak.

Wouldn't it be better to keep the politics on the Cooler board where it belongs?
Okay, though imitation is the greatest form of flattery, I really don't want your hillbilly ass hanging on my nutz.

So stop trying.... I don;t speak or converse with slack jawed inbreds, I only ridicule them because it's what they deserve...

so, F.O. then E.S.A.D. but have a nice day.

You're dismissed.

You live in a weird imaginary world.

Okay, though imitation is the greatest form of flattery, I really don't want your hillbilly ass hanging on my nutz.

So stop trying.... I don;t speak or converse with slack jawed inbreds, I only ridicule them because it's what they deserve...

You're dismissed
Take your ball and go home.

You're dismissed.
weak

I love how you woke pussies only run your mouths online.
I believe there are many, if fact millions of people from 9-11 both dead and alive that would disagree with you.
Keep taking talking points from your illegally occupied White House you tool. Your corrupt media is turning on the corrupt whore that you consider a president. Keep living in fear you coward.
"Illegally occupied"? "Corrupt whore"?

Sound like an unwitting poster child for gun control & pro-choice combined.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
I love how you woke pussies only run your mouths online.
I believe there are many, if fact millions of people from 9-11 both dead and alive that would disagree with you.
Keep taking talking points from your illegally occupied White House you tool. Your corrupt media is turning on the corrupt whore that you consider a president. Keep living in fear you coward.
dumb

Two exhibition games doesn’t make Woody the next all time great coach, already.
But, I am stoked by the choice, and the exhibition game results.
Woody seems to be an ace recruiter already, and recruiting will only get better as (on the court) results improve.

Taking easy offense from lock down defense sounds like a solid strategy to me.
Outstanding team defense travels well. (Just ask Wisc. And MSU).

’Cuse will be an interesting matchup given NCAA tournament history.
Some ‘Cuse fans could still resent prior outcomes.

…..Unless your username is Cavanagh 2.0. Then, it’s full-on fanboy time! Haven’t you heard? Woody is already coach of the year, has us in the top 10 and has improved us light years from last year. All of this without coaching a regular season game yet!

…..Unless your username is Cavanagh 2.0. Then, it’s full-on fanboy time! Haven’t you heard? Woody is already coach of the year, has us in the top 10 and has improved us light years from last year. All of this without coaching a regular season game yet!

Everyone will know where to find me if I am wrong..... And lets not get all crazy with the top 10 talk...... I have us at #11 and a 3 seed. ;)

Everyone will know where to find me if I am wrong..... And lets not get all crazy with the top 10 talk...... I have us at #11 and a 3 seed. ;)
yep...and good on you to try and re-direct this thread...yet another one sliding into the abyss. Too many trolls blowing up this board. If you want to talk politics, go to the water cooler board and have at it with the ideologs until you're blue in the face. It's never ending over there.

been a long time since we even sniffed the top 10. I think it was CTC's last yr (?), we were ranked #3 at one point, then lost at IPFW, then the bottom dropped out once we got into the B1G schedule. So maybe late c/y 2016.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
yep...and good on you to try and re-direct this thread...yet another one sliding into the abyss. Too many trolls blowing up this board. If you want to talk politics, go to the water cooler board and have at it with the ideologs until you're blue in the face. It's never ending over there.

been a long time since we even sniffed the top 10. I think it was CTC's last yr (?), we were ranked #3 at one point, then lost at IPFW, then the bottom dropped out once we got into the B1G schedule. So maybe late c/y 2016.
0-2 against one of your own regional campuses. More embarrassing than UM losing to Youngstown St at the Big House.

ADVERTISEMENT