ADVERTISEMENT

If TJD leaves after this year...this team is toast.

demunn

Sophomore
Mar 15, 2017
Can you imagine this team without TJD? Pretty much the only legitimate talent on the floor. Hard to see how the rest of these players are division I based on tonight's game.

Hard to tell if shit will change when all of Creans recruits are gone! I cant watch this team until then. This year has been a waste! Archie has no control over this team! He lets them do whatever streetball shit they want and I dont see any resemblance of a packline type of defense being played! feel sorry for TJD, I dont think he is ready though to go to the NBA until he developes a mid-long range shot! He probly will transfer elsewhere though next year. Butler sure could use him!

Hard to tell if shit will change when all of Creans recruits are gone! I cant watch this team until then. This year has been a waste! Archie has no control over this team! He lets them do whatever streetball shit they want and I dont see any resemblance of a packline type of defense being played! feel sorry for TJD, I dont think he is ready though to go to the NBA until he developes a mid-long range shot! He probly will transfer elsewhere though next year. Butler sure could use him!

He will be dominant if he stays another year. I think he's contributed way more this year than Romeo last year (probably not in numbers but in attitude and leadership) and look where Romeo went in the draft.

He will be dominant if he stays another year. I think he's contributed way more this year than Romeo last year (probably not in numbers but in attitude and leadership) and look where Romeo went in the draft.
True, but I think the general consensus was that Romeo had a significantly higher ceiling.

True, but I think the general consensus was that Romeo had a significantly higher ceiling.

That's why I keep an umbrella in my truck. When the weatherman says sunny and it's raining outside, the prediction is bad, the weather didn't underperform.

There was nothing I saw from him that would make me wanting that guy on my team...we will see

Can you imagine this team without TJD? Pretty much the only legitimate talent on the floor. Hard to see how the rest of these players are division I based on tonight's game.

I hope he stays but this is the same talk we had last year.

How on earth will we ever replace Romeo and Morgan!!????

Guys get older and always emerge.

Still I hope he stays one more.

Maybe brooks will transfer to iu lol. I see he scored zero points the last few games.. one and done!!!

Maybe brooks will transfer to iu lol. I see he scored zero points the last few games.. one and done!!!

To be honest, I'm not sure he would make much difference this year as we have a bunch of shitty guards that can't shoot or get the ball inside, so instead they just shoot and miss. Low BBIQ team, I almost wonder if they are missing Deron as a facilitator out there, none our guards seem worth anything as a distributor. Hell, just inbound to DD as point and let him see if he can find a way to get it to TJD somehow, its that simple, and I doubt he'd do worse

I hope he stays but this is the same talk we had last year.

How on earth will we ever replace Romeo and Morgan!!????

Guys get older and always emerge.

Still I hope he stays one more.

I think the chances of him leaving are slim. He needs to develop a jump shot and his right hand. He does a good job spinning to his left, but can't/won't finish with his right hand.

IF TJD does leave, Archie, needs to put the house up for sale. Next year we don't have a 5 star coming in to replace our 5 star stud. Also, the bar will be higher. I think we win 20 regular season games, this year, instead of 17.

Last edited:
Everyone stay calm. We’ll have a new coach soon who will hopefully be able to recruit. We’re just going to have to stomach this for another year or two.

ADVERTISEMENT