ADVERTISEMENT

If maryjane was legal or at least decriminalized

Would you smoke it?

The only thing I will smoke is the golf ball. In my opinion, marijuana is a transitional drug because almost everybody the police arrest for meth, heroin, etc. also have marijuana on them. I hope marijuana is never legalized in the state of Indiana.

The only thing I will smoke is the golf ball. In my opinion, marijuana is a transitional drug because almost everybody the police arrest for meth, heroin, etc. also have marijuana on them. I hope marijuana is never legalized in the state of Indiana.
“I hope suffering children and people with neurological disorders/cancer all die in agony because I’m a scientifically illiterate troglodyte who has zero critical thinking skills and hasn’t learned anything new since the first volume of Anal Golf was typed out in 1979.”

-McNutt76

Dumb. 99% of arrests start with an alcoholic beverage. You have trouble with logic?

No. When I tried it many years before Colorado legalized it, it just never did anything for me.

i wouldn't normally openly advocate someone who doesn't smoke pot to take up smoking it.

McNutt would be an exception to that rule.

Bob Knight another.

if RMK toked instead of drank, he may have coached IU till he retired.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
& Reefer Madness will be showing at the theatres in 1952, get your tickets now!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What's the difference between smoking it and eating a brownie? Similar effect?

Sounds like you like smokin pole too Mcnutt. Call up outside pooper, I bet he'd be thrilled to let you service his cart.

What's the difference between smoking it and eating a brownie? Similar effect?

Compare drinking a Michelob ultra - to 3 shots of 196 proof moonshine
Drag racing a 170HP 4 cyl to a top fuel dragster
Reading Dr Suez to Orwell

Yes same effect, more intense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT