ADVERTISEMENT

If I'm Jackson-Davis, I transfer ...

You guessed correctly. He’s driven by his emotions and inexplicable arrogance. He always melts down eventually and is banned. I’d put him on ignore, but I did that when he was Mary and missed the post(s) that got him banned. I don’t want to miss this one. And I enjoy laughing at him when he has his little meltdowns between bans.
And I enjoy laughing at you when you try to talk IU basketball. So we both come away satisfied. How refreshing. You really are a dope.

I couldn't agree with this more. Does anyone think IU has a chance with a kid like Khristian Lander in the 2021 class? All opposing coaches have to do is point to Miller's failure to develop Rob Phinisee into a legitimate point guard. It's sad, really.

Ha ha, this is so funny in light of Lander, out of the blue, announcing for IU, no press conference not even waiting for the fall.

bailey777 said:

So do you want me to be upset? Is that what your asking? Sorry i am not. Its a big get but not sure what the point is. He got it done.

I don't care how you feel. Just surprised such a bad recruiter got him is all.
[/quote]
A blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while

I love going back to see how stupid everyone looks on threads like this! Fire Archie, TJD should transfer, plays with no heart. Lol.

It actually blows a#%. We got the biggest commitment in 15 months and 80% of the posts are childish insults that lack any creativity or humor.

ADVERTISEMENT