ADVERTISEMENT

If FB is cancelled, little hope for BB

I notice Republicans want to talk about anything but Donald Trump. I would too if he were my candidate. I'd be horribly ashamed if he were my candidate after seeing him seek the worst for most of a term.

I notice Republicans want to talk about anything but Donald Trump. I would too if he were my candidate. I'd be horribly ashamed if he were my candidate after seeing him seek the worst for most of a term.
What does that tell you about the democratic candidates?

Leftists never answer a question.
Whataboutism at it's finest.
Did he release his taxes, yes or no?
Yes or No?
Yes or No?
Answer the question, oh yeah.........I forgot "Leftists NEVER answer the question"
Drink some more Kool-Aid, and he Dear Leader will save you

I asked questions about Obama.

Travlin' responded by criticizing Trump.

No one asked me a question.

Try to keep up.

You got all those grades from all the other Presidents too? You do realize that most have not released their grades either, right? Since it’s completely irrelevant to who they were once they turned 35+ in order to run for President. What a ridiculous complaint.

Yes, pretty much, mostly when the MSM leaked them, on Republican candidates, in"the public interest".

Meanwhile, it was quite the mystery how Obama was able to transfer to Columbia after his dope-smoking days at Occidental College.

Last edited:
Yes, pretty much, mostly when the MSM leaked them, on Republican candidates, in"the public interest".

Meanwhile, it was quite the mystery how Obama was able to transfer to Columbia after his dope-smoking days at Occidental College.

OMG, so you think Obama smoked "dope" while in college? Oh, the humanity! It bothers me more that he smoked cigarettes in the White House. That's dopey.

So let's see 'em

Did you really just complain about the exact same thing you're asking for? So when it happens to an R, it's the MSM's fault, but when you want it for a D (even though clearly multiple people have tried) it's a big old conspiracy? JFC

All we learned is that Obama went to schools that don't leak student's grades. Good for him.

Bruh, you can't be that stupid. I'm 1/8 Italian but I don't identify as Italian American, just American. She identifies as African because thats the angle if you can't see that no one can help you sir...

so when you look at her you identify as the same race?

Bruh, you can't be that stupid. I'm 1/8 Italian but I don't identify as Italian American, just American. She identifies as African because thats the angle if you can't see that no one can help you sir...

I have not seen or heard that she ... "...identifies as African...". I wonder why one would say that.

I have understood that she identifies herself as a woman, an American, a human being, a black, African-American, a Californian, a prosecutor and elected official, Indian-American senator, Asian-American, a married woman, a cook, an intelligent and educated person, a tough boss, Jamaican-American, a Senator, a future Vice President of the USA, etc.

If one ignores the potentially xenophobic and racist spins of arguing which specific lineage is more appropriate in a multiracial personage, especially someone who was born in the USA, then maybe we should just say that she is American.

I have not seen or heard that she ... "...identifies as African...". I wonder why one would say that.

I have understood that she identifies herself as a woman, an American, a human being, a black, African-American, a Californian, a prosecutor and elected official, Indian-American senator, Asian-American, a married woman, a cook, an intelligent and educated person, a tough boss, Jamaican-American, a Senator, a future Vice President of the USA, etc.

If one ignores the potentially xenophobic and racist spins of arguing which specific lineage is more appropriate in a multiracial personage, especially someone who was born in the USA, then maybe we should just say that she is American.

African American... agree with your last paragraph, democrats run on identity politics. That's why I brought it up.

African American... agree with your last paragraph, democrats run on identity politics. That's why I brought it up.

please explain what you think you mean by “identify politics” or is that something you just say anytime anyone talks about race and you disagree?

it’s okay, you can call yourself Italian-American if you want. Lol.

is the idea that you decide what we all are? How dumb.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
A lot of politicians, whether Republican or Democrat or even other parties, use identity politics.
People use the phrase “identity politics” to marginalize the significance or legitimacy of political demands made by groups that have been discriminated against or demeaned. African-American voters demanding action on police brutality is called identity politics. Corporate bosses asking for tax cuts or suburban voters demanding action on health care costs and right-wingers saying QAnon bigots are smart, well, that’s just normal politics.

This clearly hides the real strength of identity politics. Virtually all politics is identity politics, and the most powerful political identities are the biggest political identities — Democrat and Republican, are increasingly merging with our racial, geographic, religious, and cultural groups to create mega identities.

what in the world are you talking about dude? You apparently are that stupid.

You take exception to her calling herself African American. Would you take exception to herself identifying as white? Should we get blood and dna and label her from now on as 42.4% Jamaican, 36% Indian, etc? She obviously is part black and for the last several years here in the United States we refer to black humans as African American.

Let me know when I can help out with other 6th grade topics. We can move into middle school curriculum when you have proven yourself.

Reactions: Bippy
Did we ever see any grades, ever, from Obama? No, he refused to release his college transcripts. Any grades from HS? No. Anything, ever, really profound from the man? Not that I remember. He was 100% smooth, I will grant you. But what, exactly, was he an expert in, other than community organizing?
This is beyond ignorant. If you are this unaware you are one sorry MF. Borderline racist too. I bet you wouldn’t describe him as “smooth” if he were White.

I wouldn’t say it’s leadership issue. It is our media pushing a narrative.

Oh yeah, who could forget when the media defunded critical pandemic response infrastructure, punted the ball on a unified national response down to the state level, causing awful complexities in distribution systems and countless unnecessary deaths. This is on Trump, this is on ghoulish Republicans and spineless Democrats, this is on corporate America whose tendrils are in so deep to every lever of power in the government that the machine that values people only insomuch as they can produce for low wages and consume.

You take exception to her calling herself African American. Would you take exception to herself identifying as white? Should we get blood and dna and label her from now on as 42.4% Jamaican, 36% Indian, etc? She obviously is part black and for the last several years here in the United States we refer to black humans as African American.

Let me know when I can help out with other 6th grade topics. We can move into middle school curriculum when you have proven yourself.

I never said I took exception to it moron, I just think it's convenient for the democrat agenda is all. isn't 6th grade middle school?? 6-8 then 9-12. Let me know when we can move you out of grade school curriculum.

I never said I took exception to it moron, I just think it's convenient for the democrat agenda is all. isn't 6th grade middle school?? 6-8 then 9-12. Let me know when we can move you out of grade school curriculum.

Here in Indiana we go k-6 rickydicky. It convenient to identify to what your father is? Gotcha. Glad you could reuse my insult on me. That is 3rd grade level talent. Movin up in the world slick Rick!!!

Reactions: Bippy
Here in Indiana we go k-6 rickydicky. It convenient to identify to what your father is? Gotcha. Glad you could reuse my insult on me. That is 3rd grade level talent. Movin up in the world slick Rick!!!

not true I'm from Plainfield. everywhere in indy middle school is 6-8.

This is beyond ignorant. If you are this unaware you are one sorry MF. Borderline racist too. I bet you wouldn’t describe him as “smooth” if he were White.

Well, Bill Clinton was smooth, wasn't he ahole? Remember the shades and saxophone playing? So please feel free to go f*** yourself.

Reactions: RickyRoe87

You should just stop, you've made you're absolute stupidity known by this comment. We are all dumber for having read this I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul.

You should just stop, you've made you're absolute stupidity known by this comment. We are all dumber for having read this I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul.

So you replied twice, and in both replies failed to answer or acknowledge the reason for this back and forth. That being you saying it is convenient for her to identify to the race of her father. African American. Instead you quoted Billy Madison. And are now acting like the grade school/ middle school debate is the end goal. (MCCSC in Bloomington is 7th and 8th grade middle schools)

You go slick Rick you are on a roll.

So you replied twice, and in both replies failed to answer or acknowledge the reason for this back and forth. That being you saying it is convenient for her to identify to the race of her father. African American. Instead you quoted Billy Madison. And are now acting like the grade school/ middle school debate is the end goal. (MCCSC in Bloomington is 7th and 8th grade middle schools)

You go slick Rick you are on a roll.
I did answer it, you refuse to acknowledge it. I'm just trying to come down to your level so you can understand it.

The only thing Trump has to offer non-racist Americans is his claim that the economy was so strong pre-covid. But that is not even close to the truth. After Republicans wrecked our economy, and the world's, in 2007-08, Obama got it back on track. Trump was handed a growing economy that was humming along nicely. So, naturally Trump did what Republicans do: give a huge tax break to the rich which doubled the budget deficit.

At the time of covid, our economy was running a huge deficit, middle class wages were stagnant, working class families were having to hold down two or three jobs and still couldn't afford decent housing, and income inequality was at an historic level. The deficit caused by the tax cut means that we don't have the borrowing capacity to carry the economy until the pandemic eases, so what would have been a recession will probably now be a depression.

For a century now, we have been in a cycle where Republicans wreck our economy and Democrats have to rebuild it. Imagine where we would be if Democrats could spend their time in office moving the country ahead, instead of repairing the damage done by Republicans. It would be nice to think we can break that cycle at some point, but for now it will continue, although this time the damage done by Republicans may be permanent.

The only thing Trump has to offer non-racist Americans is his claim that the economy was so strong pre-covid. But that is not even close to the truth. After Republicans wrecked our economy, and the world's, in 2007-08, Obama got it back on track. Trump was handed a growing economy that was humming along nicely. So, naturally Trump did what Republicans do: give a huge tax break to the rich which doubled the budget deficit.

At the time of covid, our economy was running a huge deficit, middle class wages were stagnant, working class families were having to hold down two or three jobs and still couldn't afford decent housing, and income inequality was at an historic level. The deficit caused by the tax cut means that we don't have the borrowing capacity to carry the economy until the pandemic eases, so what would have been a recession will probably now be a depression.

For a century now, we have been in a cycle where Republicans wreck our economy and Democrats have to rebuild it. Imagine where we would be if Democrats could spend their time in office moving the country ahead, instead of repairing the damage done by Republicans. It would be nice to think we can break that cycle at some point, but for now it will continue, although this time the damage done by Republicans may be permanent.

"Truthteller" is the most ironic internet handle ever.

giphy.webp

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

giphy.gif

THANK YOU FOR A COGENT AND HONEST POST.
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS PENCE-LAND AND MAGA WHERE FACTS DON'T MATTER.
If they read your post, they'll be clamoring for another Benghazi investigation.

THANK YOU FOR A COGENT AND HONEST POST.
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS PENCE-LAND AND MAGA WHERE FACTS DON'T MATTER.
If they read your post, they'll be clamoring for another Benghazi investigation.
I agree. Funny isn't it, how Benghazi disappeared right after the election. And speaking of things that are ironic, Trump calling Hillary crooked is the definition of irony.

IMO, College bball WILL be played this year.
I kind of think so, too, since there are fewer players that have to be controlled compared to football. It could be that schools end up going to a regional bubble strategy, which would mean IU and UK could end up playing in 2021. I would be in favor of that. However, I realize IU fans would feel they were being contaminated by being lumped in with a dirty program that's afraid to play them located in a state where incest and toothlessness is rampant. I apologize to all IU fans in advance if this happens. I'm being ironic.

ADVERTISEMENT