ADVERTISEMENT

If FB is cancelled, little hope for BB

I trust Trump more than Biden with our economy and foreign trade. Biden can’t even put a Complete sentence together.

Dude, you really wanna talk about putting sentences together? WTF do you think an English teacher thinks when she hears trump speak?

I think yes Trump will probably make better decisions for our economy, but the difference is, I am not willing to take the trade off that comes with that.... and that is his dumb ass just making everyone in this country hate each other and avoid a global pandemic in ways I never thought possible.

I trust Trump more than Biden with our economy and foreign trade. Biden can’t even put a Complete sentence together.

There will be no economy, no jobs, if he keeps pushing people back to work irresponsibly. How fun is fine dining and paying for it in a mask ... it won't last long. Who wants to pay for it to be that way, I sure as F wouldn't, but it's his insistence that people should and his flouting of experts and sending kids back to school, all because he knows he is going to lose. That's what troubles me. He absolutely is going to lose and he's doing the exact opposite of what he should do as leader of the country, and it's for his benefit. Really, send congress home for vacation because he's an a-ho;le and only interested in election politics and not the well being of the country

You don’t think the media fuels that? Come on.

No, his twitter account fuels it. He is a child. If he literally just didn't tweet I would prob vote for him. But my god the dumb shit that comes out of that account. It is like Biff from back to the future is our president, scary similar.

Reactions: mattn7
trust Trump more than Biden with our economy and foreign trade. Biden can’t even put a Complete sentence together.
Biden is likely not smart like Obama and I suspect Harris but he’s not dumb and he’ll listen to experts. Trump knows little but thinks he knows a lot. He screws up about everything he touches.

Have you been to these cities to see the damage? Also is our pandemic worse because of the testing? Or the stage 4 cancer person dying and they say it was a covid death? Our numbers are not accurate. My brother got a positive test in mail even though he never got tested.

Speaking of mail, why is your boy and his h

Lol

Reactions: hoosier48
Normally true, unless your candidate is 78 years old and in the early stages of dementia...

least pence is someone we can really rally behind if the don dies unexpectedly.....

You got a gun to your head, who do you think dies first Biden or trump.

Moderators are doing a wonderful job here! Congrats!

it’s a free form, they should care less about it. Gets you to pay for premium and get mod service. Glad there is not a mod, I like hearing what people think unfiltered. I also learned at 5 years old I could read something else and no1 would force me to read this thread.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
Normally true, unless your candidate is 78 years old and in the early stages of dementia...

have you checked on Abraxis since it came out that our next VP will be an African American woman? Thoughts and prayers for you two! I’m sure you cried all over your hoods. Anyway, I have more bad news: She’s of Indian descent too.

Be strong!

Hello all, I'm currently in medical school so not a doctor yet but I will say that it really sucks to have your profession being marred by internet warriors thinking they know everything because they Googled "covid not bad" or something like that and saw one article saying hundreds to thousands of research and peer reviewed articles are wrong. Talking with my superiors they all seem grim about our state as a country just because of how many people disregard what professionals tell them. It's not like you can become a doctor or researcher by skipping through school and they just hand you a degree. You have rigorous education from the start of undergrad through the next 10+ years before you can start practicing as an entry level faculty member. So it really is frustrating to see all of that discounted when we are trying to save lives at the risk of our own and someone wants to not wear a mask over their face because they think "it's a fake disease and people will die anyway". Everyone's entitled to their opinion but in my case when an expert on a topic suggests something I usually listen to it and when thousands of experts are saying the same thing I definitely listen to it.

Edit: Do I recognize the economy is still important and needs to be resolved. Of course. Do I recognize that I am by no means an expert on how to do that. Yes. But that's the job of our leaders to balance BOTH human life and the economy and it seems like they're still struggling a lot on that end.

I wasn't really expecting to see basketball in 2020, since schools announced that the fall semester would end at Thanksgiving and students wouldn't be back on campus until the end of Christmas break.

BIDEN can't put a sentence together? Have you ever listened to Trump speak? Ever?? Biden can't put a sentence together... that's pure comedy gold right there.

Yes, I have, and it's a very strange outcome. Trump speaks really weird (big beautiful C-19 tests, that's very, very F'N eloquent, just how beautiful are they?), much like another orange person we are well familiar with. Strange thing is about 30 years ago, I would have voted for him. It's all about him now and he's really bitter and racist, because he knows he's gonna lose. Let him play that route and me and my wife will shove the absentee ballot up his ass, he's just sick

Last edited:
have you checked on Abraxis since it came out that our next VP will be an African American woman? Thoughts and prayers for you two! I’m sure you cried all over your hoods. Anyway, I have more bad news: She’s of Indian descent too.

Be strong!

You’re a dishonest POS, but I’m not telling anyone here something they didn’t know already...

No, his twitter account fuels it. He is a child. If he literally just didn't tweet I would prob vote for him. But my god the dumb shit that comes out of that account. It is like Biff from back to the future is our president, scary similar.

It's like a black hole of dumbass-ness, seriously, I really hope that moderate republicans will repudiate him. I would normally vote for a moderate R in favor of Biden, but is ridiculous, and I do actually have concerns that he will refuse to leave office and challenge the election ... let him go then, they dealt with Mussolini in Italy and he is that.

You’re a dishonest POS, but I’m not telling anyone here something they didn’t know already...

That's a really disgusting and racist post, should be banned to be honest. If I can be banned for years for the mere mention of yep, Crean kinda sucks, where are the mods on this one?

That's a really disgusting and racist post, should be banned to be honest. If I can be banned for years for the mere mention of yep, Crean kinda sucks, where are the mods on this one?

I fail to see how defending myself against hondo’s slander is racist. Enlighten me...

You mean the part about slaves being happy? I’m not sure even the anti-BLMers are willing to go down that hole. Care to explain it to us again?

You mean the part about slaves being happy? I’m not sure even the anti-BLMers are willing to go down that hole. Care to explain it to us again?

Except, I never made that claim jack@ss. I criticized abraxis for saying that and then posted the Zip a dee do dah clip to mock him. But in your pea brain I’m a racist because I’m a conservative and I posted a clip of Uncle Remus from Song of the South. And now you’re blatantly lying about me on here saying that I agreed with him. Kiss my @ss...

I wouldn’t say it’s leadership issue. It is our media pushing a narrative.

No it IS the leadership. That idiot thought it was a hoax. Please stop with the media’s the problem. You sound just like that orange ahole’s whole take that the media blew this out of proportion. WRONG!!! It’s a shame that people don’t want to hear the truth about a pandemic when it doesn’t suit them. Well that’s because I don’t listen to Trump News oops I mean Fox News same thing. If we as a public would have just kept the shutdown for a month or so longer I think we would be in a better situation and we would have football but then it seems like there were people who stormed freaking state houses with guns(and of course some people think that ok) which is crazy. This post will get deleted anyway but anyone who thinks Trump is a good president has their head in their butts. He is the main disaster in America today and he will definitely go down as worst president ever and it’s not even close. He worked real hard to get to be the worst and of course he went lower than any other president we’ve had. But now before this gets deleted I will here from some on here who actually like the orange ahole. Unbelievable that anyone who has any education would like that man. I have said my piece and everyone now knows where I stand. And the narrative of it’s the libs fault well maybe the people saying that should look in the mirror. The libs were not the people storming state houses to open them up the states because they were upset and those were Trump supporters. So the only fault here in this coronavirus issue is OUR LEADERSHIP SUCKS AND THATS WHY ALL THESE SPORTS ARE CANCELLED. It’s not anyone else’s fault. Period.

Last edited:
No it IS the leadership. That idiot thought it was a hoax. Please stop with the media’s the problem. You sound just like that orange ahole’s whole take that the media blew this out of proportion. WRONG!!! It’s a shame that people don’t want to hear the truth about a pandemic when it doesn’t suit them. Well that’s because I don’t listen to Trump News oops I mean Fox News same thing. If we as a public would have just kept the shutdown for a month or so longer I think we would be in a better situation and we would have football but then it seems like there were people who stormed freaking state houses with guns(and of course some people think that ok) which is crazy. This post will get deleted anyway but anyone who thinks Trump is a good president has their head in their butts. He is the main disaster in America today and he will definitely go down as worst president ever and it’s not even close. He worked real hard to get to be the worst and of course he went lower than any other president we’ve had. But now before this gets deleted I will here from some on here who actually like the orange ahole. Unbelievable that anyone who has any education would like that man. I have said my piece and everyone now knows where I stand. And the narrative of it’s the libs fault well maybe the people saying that should look in the mirror. The libs were not the people storming state houses to open them up the states because they were upset and those were Trump supporters. So the only fault here in this coronavirus issue is OUR LEADERSHIP SUCKS AD THATS WHY ALL THESE SPORTS ARE CANCELLED. It’s not anyone else’s fault. Period.

You have to lie to yourself and be selfish to support trump. That is if you have a brain. Very easy to support him if you don’t. But it is the people with a brain that make me mad. I can usually get them to squirm when we talk politics. Because I have so many right views, they get very confused.

Be strong!

Lol your stupidity is palpable. She's not African American, she's of Jamaican and Indian decent.

Dude, you really wanna talk about putting sentences together? WTF do you think an English teacher thinks when she hears trump speak?

I think yes Trump will probably make better decisions for our economy, but the difference is, I am not willing to take the trade off that comes with that.... and that is his dumb ass just making everyone in this country hate each other and avoid a global pandemic in ways I never thought possible.

Who Biden will surround himself with is what we should be talking about. He will have more on his plate than almost any POTUS in history.

Covid, the economy, trade. China, global warming, rioting, protesting US' sullied reputation around the world.

Biden was engineered into the nomination because he was the best option to beat trump...not because he particularly stood out in any of the areas of need. This is an eight year fix, the POTUS after Biden (which will be KH if Biden cannot complete his term) will end up the hero if good decisions are made. Sadly, the Dems in congress are a far cry from what we need to succeed.

We need down ballot balance and that may not happen as the far left wants everyone who ever supported a trump idea (even the good ideas) to be punished severely.

Lol your stupidity is palpable. She's not African American, she's of Jamaican and Indian decent.
Kamala Harris, herself, has acknowledged that she is of African-American decent. It is multifaceted what someone of multiracial decent has to consider when describing in one easy phrase with respect to different audiences what one is. It may have been easier to say that at one time than to say something else. Sloppy, maybe. Disingenuous, I don't think so.

Harris, whose mother emigrated from India and whose father emigrated from Jamaica, is a woman of Tamil and African ancestry who identifies as Black. To many, African American means descendent of black slaves in the continental USA. On the other hand, many Jamaicans trace their roots to slavery, too.

If one ignores the potentially xenophobic and racist spins of arguing which specific lineage is more appropriate in a multiracial personage, especially someone who was born in the USA, then maybe we should just say that she is American.

Last edited:
It's like a black hole of dumbass-ness, seriously, I really hope that moderate republicans will repudiate him. I would normally vote for a moderate R in favor of Biden, but is ridiculous, and I do actually have concerns that he will refuse to leave office and challenge the election ... let him go then, they dealt with Mussolini in Italy and he is that.

How soon people forget 2000 (no incumbent involved). Some still claim the election was illegitimate and stolen...hang out on the Water Cooler for awhile for some interesting versions of reality and obsessions that border on illness.

Who Biden will surround himself with is what we should be talking about. He will have more on his plate than almost any POTUS in history.

Covid, the economy, trade. China, global warming, rioting, protesting US' sullied reputation around the world.

Biden was engineered into the nomination because he was the best option to beat trump...not because he particularly stood out in any of the areas of need. This is an eight year fix, the POTUS after Biden (which will be KH if Biden cannot complete his term) will end up the hero if good decisions are made. Sadly, the Dems in congress are a far cry from what we need to succeed.

We need down ballot balance and that may not happen as the far left wants everyone who ever supported a trump idea (even the good ideas) to be punished severely.

Nice hyperbole. Luckily that’s not necessary with the current POTUS. He really does think Covid will just go away and is busy taking on....the Postal Service.

Biden could be a hologram and people would still vote for him twice (lol). Fox newz prez is a bottom 5 pres on his best days (not hyperbole).

#hegone2020

Last edited:

Lol. I’m not gonna make fun of you for this face palm of a post but please read more between now and the elections. I don’t care what. Fascists thrive on ignorance and division.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Except, I never made that claim jack@ss. I criticized abraxis for saying that and then posted the Zip a dee do dah clip to mock him. But in your pea brain I’m a racist because I’m a conservative and I posted a clip of Uncle Remus from Song of the South. And now you’re blatantly lying about me on here saying that I agreed with him. Kiss my @ss...

ahh, you are one of them there cowardly racists. Doesn’t even have the balls to stand up for your hillbilly views . You could actually learn from Abraxis on that one. Least that old bag of ignorance has conviction. Instead you claim to have been protesting racism when you replied Zip a Dee do dah to his crazy post without comment.

anyway, keep backtracking and scurrying away...

I agree with all but the last paragraph. We Are in several deep holes at once thanks in large part to trump. It is going to take money, real money to dig out of them. (I hope that money can come from corporations and individuals who have plenty to spare and have profited for years from our tax system.)
Now as to Republicans supporting trump, sadly very few showed independence on any issues and probably none on all the important issues so yes, they should be defeated. The Republican party I grew up in has become a cancer on American politics and I question whether it can ever become trustworthy again. We do need at least two trustworthy parties because big money will always corrupt a party that's a sure winner. But probably not immediately so flush out the Republicans first!

Kamala Harris, herself, has acknowledged that she is of African-American decent. It is multifaceted what someone of multiracial decent has to consider when describing in one easy phrase with respect to different audiences what one is. It may have been easier to say that at one time than to say something else. Sloppy, maybe. Disingenuous, I don't think so.

Harris, whose mother emigrated from India and whose father emigrated from Jamaica, is a woman of Tamil and African ancestry who identifies as Black. To many, African American means descendent of black slaves in the continental USA. On the other hand, many Jamaicans trace their roots to slavery, too.

If one ignores the potentially xenophobic and racist spins of arguing which specific lineage is more appropriate in a multiracial personage, especially someone who was born in the USA, then maybe we should just say that she is American.
Excellent post! It's great to see sense on here.

I agree with all but the last paragraph. We Are in several deep holes at once thanks in large part to trump. It is going to take money, real money to dig out of them. (I hope that money can come from corporations and individuals who have plenty to spare and have profited for years from our tax system.)
Now as to Republicans supporting trump, sadly very few showed independence on any issues and probably none on all the important issues so yes, they should be defeated. The Republican & Democratic party I grew up in has become a cancer on American politics and I question whether it can ever become trustworthy again. We do need at least two trustworthy parties because big money will always corrupt a party that's a sure winner. But probably not immediately so flush out the Republicans first!

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT