ADVERTISEMENT

If Brad Davison had done what XJ did last night

Davison likes to punch the nuts. Xavier grabbed Liddell’s Johnson. Two totally different things
Yes, Liddell objected to the reach around approach to this defensive scheme, should they name it something like "packline" :) Could see a ball punching, dick grabbing big 3 if they joined forces with us or WI, and added someone likeminded out of the transfer portal or if Devon Dumas gets released prison and they all join forces elsewhere. Got to admit it would be a system that most teams wouldn't want to face ever! Cardinal was an F'R, but this takes the cake

Last edited:
Everyone would be lighting him up for being a douchebag and that he deserves to be punched…. XJ essentially gave us Zero chance to win (it was close already by that point) with that BS crotch shot against Liddell. I understand Woody had no choice but to grab up leftovers from the portal last year but if we’re truly trying to develop a good culture at IU, we need some guys who don‘t become head cases when things aren’t going their way
Yeah. He really shit the bed last night.

OILCHECK.jpg

He wanted so badly to make eye contact as well
In some circles the technique is called "milking the bull".

And compounding it he did a flop trying to make Liddell look like he took a cheap shot at him in the process.
At first it looked like a very impressive "I was shot by a cannonball" well-timed flop. Then on replay you see about 4 inches of air between Liddell's elbow and XJ's face! Holy Lebron... what a hilarious effort.

let Bill grab your junk and let's see what happens !!
Just as dumb
It was a bang bang play and no one has been able to explain why my initial assessment was wrong even though it included motive that was present in the play. In fact, no one has tried because they cannot.

Easier just to attack someone because we lost.

• Love
Reactions: Bigtime hypocrite
Just as dumb
It was a bang bang play and no one has been able to explain why my initial assessment was wrong even though it included motive that was present in the play. In fact, no one has tried because they cannot.

Easier just to attack someone because we lost.
I’ve watched a lot of basketball in my life. That was far from incidental. Sorry you don’t agree

I’ve watched a lot of basketball in my life. That was far from incidental. Sorry you don’t agree
That is hardly an explanation of why my initial assessment was incorrect. I am happy to listen and accept a change of mind if someone can...but no one has tried.

All you have done is yap like a tiny overstimulated dog.

• Love
If it is so ridiculous then you should be able to easily help me understand why you are so sure he actually grabbed his junk and for what possible motive.
It sure looked like he grabbed Liddell's junk and he got a reaction from Liddell who then threw his arm and without the benefit of a good video replay showing what actually happened likely would have gotten OSU's best player thrown out of the game. How's that for motivation?

Was that Johnson's intent I can't say for absolute certainty, nor can you, but I have never seen a player have his arm up another players crack like that. I don't believe Johnson was going for the basketball like you seem to want to believe. It's fine to have your theory of that event but the rest of us aren't dumb for not buying it.

It sure looked like he grabbed Liddell's junk and he got a reaction from Liddell who then threw his arm and without the benefit of a good video replay showing what actually happened likely would have gotten OSU's best player thrown out of the game. How's that for motivation?

Was that Johnson's intent I can't say for absolute certainty, nor can you, but I have never seen a player have his arm up another players crack like that. I don't believe Johnson was going for the basketball like you seem to want to believe. It's fine to have your theory of that event but the rest of us aren't dumb for not buying it.
Ok, there is a motive. "So if I grab this guy by the Johnson and squeeze, he might throw an elbow and get tossed" Awfully late in the game for a DQ to matter though and he would need a hot minute to think that through.

What he needed at that bang bang moment was to tie up the ball.

• Love
Ok, there is a motive. "So if I grab this guy by the Johnson and squeeze, he might throw an elbow and get tossed" Awfully late in the game for a DQ to matter though and he would need a hot minute to think that through.

What he needed at that bang bang moment was to tie up the ball.
nah... he was pissed because the game was basically over at that point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT